Thread: Hi there

alexis9000

Hi there

This is Alexis Fernandes here, 25 years old from Portugal, living in Madeira Island, and well, I could tell you more, but I'm not in real mood for writing to be honest (sorry) , you can send me a private message if you wanna know things about me though.

Cheers***

Alexis

Professional Klutz. Hi there Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Re: Hi there

Hello there. Welcome to TFF. I'm sure you'll fit right in. You seem polite, yet blunt... That tends to be what most of us are like. Portugal, wow. I think you're the first but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I'm Hyz. Welcome again and enjoy the forums.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

alexis9000

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Hello there. Welcome to TFF. I'm sure you'll fit right in. You seem polite, yet blunt... That tends to be what most of us are like. Portugal, wow. I think you're the first but I could be wrong.
    Anyways, I'm Hyz. Welcome again and enjoy the forums.

Hyz.
    Blunt? Why blunt? Let me tell you one thing. Never judge the people for what they look like, would you like if I do that to you? I don't think you would.

Blunt doesnt have anything to do with what you look like... Blunt was in regards to how you said 'I'm not in real mood for writing to be honest'. Now you're just aggressive. Take missunderstandings with a pinch of salt. Dont come out guns blazing. If you carry on like that then good look finding friends.

Goodbye.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-07-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Spelling annoyed me.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

alexis9000

Blunt doesnt have anything to do with what you look like... Blunt was in regards to how you said 'I'm not in real mood for writing to be honest'. Now your just aggressive. Take missunderstandings with a pinch of salt. Dont come out guns blazing. If you carry on like that then good look finding friends.

Goodbye.

Hyz.

I was born like that. No kidding everytime someone says something bad, or that I THINK it's bad (yeah sometimes it just requires for me to think that it's bad) I explode. Especially when I interact with people I still don't know.
    Last edited by alexis9000; 06-07-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Hmmm, okay then. You got off to a bad start. We can overlook that .

For future reference very few people on here are out to insult you. Just bear that in mind.

I see you've been posting already. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

alexis9000

Hmmm, okay then. You got off to a bad start. We can overlook that .

For future reference very few people on here are out to insult you. Just bear that in mind.

I see you've been posting already. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Hyz.
    Sure I will. And I'm sure I'll make friends. Believe it or not, there hasn't been a place where I didn't make a single one. Well, if this place was an exception for me it would be a humillation after all.

Hi there, welcome to the forums!
    Post, enjoy yourself, and make friends.

Flame_Kid

Welcome to the forums! I am also new myself, so I hope you enjoy this site! Its truly an awesome forum to be at. :> And I would also love to be your friend.

Blog Entries

Welcome to TFF.

Looking at first post, I didn't think you were blunt. It's more or less trying to make a conversation in the long run. Why would you lay all of your cards out in the first hand. Woo!

Anyway, Enjoy your stay
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Kyreaan: Hi, Alexis. Welcome and greetings to The Final Fantasy. I sure do hope you enjoy your time here. Are the horses white or black over there? Please enjoy using the Lobby section for any questions you may have. Also, please feel free to browse our very own RP thread sections. One day, you might even be able to make Andromeda spit out her morning after coffee. I'm just waiting on the day I hear I did that, since I'm basically her evil counterpart.

Spiritas: *Spits out coffee* Phfffffffftt! Really *hic*?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Dalmascan princess Hi there lady ashe's Avatar

welcome to TFF. hope you make loads of friends here and stay a long while

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi