Hi! My name is Lachlan! You can call me Dopey if you want but to be honest I'm not super bothered. I live in the UK, and as far as FF is concerned, at the moment I'm still a bit of a fledgling; I beat the first Final Fantasy on GBA about two years ago, and since then I've been trying to get into the series. The FF games I own are:

-Final Fantasy IV (PlayStation)
-Final Fantasy V (PlayStation)
-Final Fantasy VI (PlayStation)
-Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 4)
-Final Fantasy X (PlayStation 2)
-Final Fantasy X-2 (PlayStation 2)
-Final Fantasy XII (PlayStation 2)

as you can probably tell i like me some good ole playstation

Despite owning quite a few of the games I still haven't played them all and I haven't even touched X-2 yet. So far I've played around 20 hours of IV, VII, and X, and found myself really enjoying what I played. I'm currently trying to play through Final Fantasy VI, and so far I'm having a blast! I think XII might be my favourite though. As somebody who casually likes MMOs the combat system really resonated with me, and I'm in love with the story so far despite it not making too much sense yet (I'm only around four or five hours in, go easy on me >.<) Please no spoilers though, because I'm still kinda new to this whole "Fial Fassy" thing.

As far as my other interests go, I like Sonic the Hedgehog and the Britpop band Pulp. Food is pretty sweet too, I guess, and I couldn't call myself a Brit if I didn't drink a shedload of tea. WATER FIRST, THEN MILK!