Thread: Hello Everyone!

MagiTek Knight Hello Everyone! SilentMage's Avatar

Red face Hello Everyone!

My name is SilentMage, a long-time fan of the Final Fantasy series. My very first game was, well, Final Fantasy on the NES. Needless to say, the series has come a long way from those intrepid Light Warriors.

I joined this board primarily to see if this would be a good place to share Final Fantasy-inspired fan-fiction. I'm actually in the middle of a rather long story at the moment, so they'll be something to share very soon once my foreward post in the Written Media subforum is approved!

When I'm not writing, which is one of my recently revitalized hobbies, I'm usually out and about with friends or co-workers, hiking, biking, and logging as much time into my PC/console games as I can manage.

I look forward to meeting more of this community!

~SilentMage
    What happens when a magic-infused island suddenly appears and begins orbiting Earth? Final Fantasy 6 meets our timeline in 2014, and the consequences will forever change our world.

Our World... Ruined - A Final Fantasy 6 FanFic

Ooooh, a writer! *_* I hope I'm gonna find time to read through your fanfiction soon (I've already seen it on the forums ).

Have fun browsing THE Final Fantasy forums!

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)