Thread: Hey, i'm new to TFF. . .

Registered User Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Hey, i'm new to TFF. . .

. . .I'm also new to forums, the only other forum i was a membeer of I forgot my password (It was for a local trading card game store) and was only a member for a bout a week.

Could some one help me out? I'm a bit lost eh?

P.S. I like Cooking (in order to eat, I cook well, I eat well!)
    Im 15 -16
    I'm male
    I like Playing guitar (Jimi style), and listening to his genre of music, bluesey rock, rock and metal
    I speak Fluentish Spanish and have been studying the language [para dos años, en mi colegio. Me gustaría lengua de Español porque es bastante dificil, y imuy divertido!] (for two years, at my school, I really like Spanish because it's quite challenging and very fun!)
    I read manga, and watch anime
    I play FF games religously, particularly Dissidia
    I'm a huge fan of the FF series
    I also love the KH series (So much in fact that I clocked KH 358\2 days in a week (The Jap version, 3 months before it came out in Eng))
    I also rape (No offence to anyone) at fps'
    I own a n64, computer, gba micro, dsl, psp3000, wii, but my mum won't let me buy a x-box 360\ps3 even though i can afford one
    I believe I tend to ramble on a bit, lol

Would someone please be my friend?
    Thanks

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Hey, i'm new to TFF. . .

Welcome to TFF dude its a nice little community and well I enjoy it alot I often call it my online home

I am Ethan and well I can answer any questions you have
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Hello and welcome to TFF. Glad you found the place and you seem to be enjoying it here so far. I am sure if you stick around for a while that you will find the place is full of friendly people and making friends here is a pretty easy task.

Hope to see you around the forum. Happy posting.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gingersnap Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What Meier said. And if anyone gives you shit, report it or let a member of the staff know in a PM.

Hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Very cool about the Spanish. I admire those who are bilingual.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3
    I also rape (No offence to anyone) at fps'
    1v1 Heretic $50 a kill plz.

I gotta buy new shoes so lets gooooooooo.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Asking all the personal questions. Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Great intro buddy that was perfect, there are a heap of KH fans here you will have no prob fitting in. Don't be afraid to ask me any questions buddy if your not sure just ask I see you already have haha to which I replied anywho getting off topic welcome and as much as I can help I hope you enjoy your time here.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Thanks everyone, i see what you all mean about people being so friendly on here!

Btw, what's up with crao porr cock8? I've seen it a lot around the site

~Jimmy Hendrix~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3 View Post
    Thanks everyone, i see what you all mean about people being so friendly on here!

Btw, what's up with crao porr cock8? I've seen it a lot around the site
    This group is dedicated to CPC8; only official members of CPC8 will have access. Any non members can feel free to apply to CPC8 via our family thread.

“The saying "Crao Porr Cock8" is a term that represents a bondage of brotherhood between two certain TFF members, and now we want to branch out that bond to other TFFers that would care to apply. We have strict guidelines and members will have to take great pledges to join, so this isn't some "public family" thing so to speak, as the founders want the brotherhood to be close-knit and respectable members of TFF.”

This still holds true even though our numbers have grown, and as time passes hopefully we will be able to grow and develop.

As mentioned in our family thread we are here not only for fun but also to promote site activity and also semi-proper forum educate.

(straight from the Usergroup description. )

It's a group of TFF's finest men, handpicked and brought together for the common purpose of making TFF a better and more fun place

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Shake it like a polaroid picture Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . RagnaToad's Avatar

Welcome to TFF, mate.

I play the guitar too and, like many guitarists, love Hendrix. Do you like acoustic guitar music too? Folky stuff like Bob Dylan etc.?

Anyway, you will find that a lot of people here have a good sense of humour. Don't take everything seriously. Irony is sometimes difficult to recognise on the world wide web.

Oh, and CPC8 is basically a selection of the finest men on TFF, if I say so myself. You could take a look at this thread before posting: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/me...etiquette.html
    It gives you some idea about what is considered a 'quality post'.

So take a look at the forum rules, and maybe that thread too.

Have fun!
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-08-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    1v1 Heretic $50 a kill plz.

I gotta buy new shoes so lets gooooooooo.
    I don't actually know what you are talking about anyway. . .

Oh and Ragna toad, i'va only been playing guitar for 6 months, but i learnt to play the purple haze riff, the one after the intro. . .

I do'nt really know bob Dylan, except that Jimi made his "All along the watchtower" awesome, no hard feelings

~Jimmy Hendrix~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3 View Post
    I don't actually know what you are talking about anyway. . .
    I thought you said you were good at first person shooter games? If not you can still play me I'll gladly take your money either way

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I thought you said you were good at first person shooter games? If not you can still play me I'll gladly take your money either way
    I am good at them, i just don't know what your shoes has to do with anything. . .I don't have an x box 360 or an ps3 so srry
    I only have a wii, an psp

~Jimmy Hendrix~

The Lone Dagger Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . Xithor's Avatar

Welcome to TFF Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3, glad to have you on board =) hope that you find the forums enjoyable which you seem to be doing already. And being a big KH fan like I am just wanna let you know there is a forum for it and it's tucked away as a sub-forum in the General Gaming forum. Once again bein venidos.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Welcome to TFF Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3, glad to have you on board =) hope that you find the forums enjoyable which you seem to be doing already. And being a big KH fan like I am just wanna let you know there is a forum for it and it's tucked away as a sub-forum in the General Gaming forum. Once again bein venidos.

Are you sure it's that? I thought it was like bienividos, or something? Sorry if i'm wrong, i always forget the formal phrases, lol. I learnt that phrase when we learnt to write a formal letter. . .It's formal for gracias, huh i knew that!!!!!

Oh, rite, what i came here originally to ask was. . .
    What's "Glomp/Glomps/Glomped/Glomping"??? I'm real confused about this, thanks in advance to whoever could answer this for me
    Last edited by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3; 06-16-2010 at 02:25 AM.

~Jimmy Hendrix~

The King Hey, i'm new to TFF. . . Tydis's Avatar

Yeah Yeah Hello

Are you wanting to tell me about "Glomp/Glomps/Glomped/Glomping"??? It does'nt matter if your not, but also a very important thing! You should try not to do one liners, as they are considered spam, and you might get a warning from admin, also your post little to do with the topic (You could of at least quoted someone?)

Btw. . . . . . . . . . THIS IS MY ONEHUNDRENTH POST, WHICH MEANS I'M NO LONGER A NOOB ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit[1]: Something really strange is going on. . .I've made more than 100 posts, but for some reason i'm still a noob, could any mods/ or any admins please tell me what is going on????
    I was really looking foward to graduating the adoptee course thing, but for some strange reason? ? ?

Edit[2]: Also i was really looking forward to being able to play games. . . ''''~o~'''''
    Last edited by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3; 06-16-2010 at 03:52 AM.

~Jimmy Hendrix~

There are a few areas of the forum where post count will not change, such as WG/H and members business. It's been that way since long before you joined TFF, you just hadn't noticed until now.

Also Admins are not the only people that can issue warnings, generally a mod designated to selected forums will, if there is not a mod over a specific forum then an S-mod has the privilege.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: