Thread: Hello.

Hello.

Hello everyone. I registered last month but immediately after my Motherboard bit the dust. I hate it when that happens...

So I had to do some shopping and wound up with a nice upgrade from my old computer. Now that I have a working PC I am back and can meet you guys.

A little about me:
    I'm a college student working on my first novel. I play games (all sorts, from card games, board games, and video games), watch movies, love to read and write, and have had a habit of running long distances since Cross Country in high school. The rest I guess you will figure out over time.

See you guys around.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello.

Ohai, and welcome to TFF finally. Computer issues always suck, but I'm glad you remembered us and came back. ^^

We have a couple of writers here, and all of us like video games (who'd have guessed? ), so you should fit right in. May I ask what your novel is about?

Happy posting. ^^

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Hello.

Nice avatar. I tried watching a bit of Black Butler a while back, but didn't get far. I've been meaning to watch the rest of it. ^^

Welcome to TFF~! It's always good to see new members join, and even better when they come back. Good luck on your novel. I admire those that have a knack for writing literature. ^^

Hope you continue to stick around and discuss various things with fellow TFFers! Happy posting to you.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Ohai, and welcome to TFF finally. Computer issues always suck, but I'm glad you remembered us and came back. ^^

We have a couple of writers here, and all of us like video games (who'd have guessed? ), so you should fit right in. May I ask what your novel is about?

Happy posting. ^^
    My novel is set in a sort of "renaissance" fantasy setting. It follows Klaera and Jase as they discover what they are, why a group known as "Gazers" are interested in them, and find themselves in the middle of a fantasy epic. No elves, orcs, or anything of the sort exist here I can't really describe too much without spoiling anything, though if you guys are interested I might post up some of it when I think it's ready for an audience. It's still very early into production.

Welcome, fellow writer! ^_^
    I love to write novels myself and I think your novel sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you'll share some of your stories with us? :>

Oh and you seem to like Animes as well... at least you like Ciel Phantomhive

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Yeah, I don't know what it was with Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. I do enjoy anime, but once I read the manga and saw the show I couldn't get it out of my head. I connected with the character and was in the middle of redesigning my online name (used to use Jase, but it started to feel weird and stuff since that's a character in my story and I wanted to not make the story about "me", and I felt the name fit the character too much to change.) So I was just like 'to hell with it' and snagged Ciel. Thankfully it's not got the popularity of shows like Bleach or Naruto.

My personal favorite series though are Bebop, Trigun, and .hack//SIGN. I also enjoy watching some of the Gundams and loved the Samurai X OVAs. I'm not a walking encyclopedia of anime though, I just watch what looks interesting at the time. A friend suggested I give Code Gaess a try, so we'll see if that's any good.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Blog Entries

Welcome to TFF i hate my laptop sometimes computers are far too unreliable also i would be interested in reading your novel i usually get through a book in around 5 days although the God Delusion i keep reading 2 pages then sleeping for 4 hours, too much going on i guess.

Stick Around and have fun, be sure to VM or PM me if you have any problems with the forum.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Blog Entries

Ello there!

Welcome to TFF anime person.
    I love Trigun and a bunch of other animes too. Anyway, if you ever need some help ask a mod, or if you're afriad of them go to another normal member.

In Blood,
    Andrew J. Bealor

Blog Entries

o hai
    Props for avy, welcomes and such, stick with us for awhile, etc

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

welcome to TFF my fellow distance runner.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

I will always welcome a fellow .hacker. At first I didn't know if your name was from the Burial Agency or the Ciel from the Mega Man Zero series. Anime is also always welcomed and has a section for it here. Cowboy Bebop was great, but didn't watch that much Trigun.

Have you had a chance to play the new .hack//Link for PSP?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

I will always welcome a fellow .hacker. At first I didn't know if your name was from the Burial Agency or the Ciel from the Mega Man Zero series. Anime is also always welcomed and has a section for it here. Cowboy Bebop was great, but didn't watch that much Trigun.

Have you had a chance to play the new .hack//Link for PSP?
    No I haven't got the chance to play that, but I would like to. Especially since it's the last game (supposedly) of the .hack franchise.