Thread: Greetings =)

Pondering life's mysteries since '91 Greetings =) Recluse Writer's Avatar

Red face Greetings =)

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i thought i would take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name's Benji and i'm an amateur writer from Australia. I live a bit of a reclusive lifestyle and i don't really have many real life friends, so i'm hoping to expand my circle of friends and get to know some of you on here.

My first Final Fantasy game was VII, and i played it as a child. Even though it's usually the most 'overrated' of the series, i do believe FFVII is a special game that has significance to a lot of gamers. I know to this day that, aside from some of its flaws, it remains one of my all-time favourite games and holds a special place in my heart.

I'm also a big fan of Final Fantasy XII - even though it too contains quite a number of flaws, i really can appreciate the epic world of Ivalice and the freedom to explore some absolutely breathtaking places (Ridorana Cataract and the Salikawood are fine examples of such).

Anywho, i think i've ranted on for long enough. I look forward to getting to know some of you on the forums here and hopefully build some lasting, lifelong friendships =)
    Last edited by Recluse Writer; 02-14-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Greetings =) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hoooooooooooola! ^_^

Welcome welcome!

I'm Jamie .. Nice ta meet'cha!

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Hoooooooooooola! ^_^

Welcome welcome!

I'm Jamie .. Nice ta meet'cha!
    Nice to meet you too =)

You have an awesome username noxious.sunshine xD

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Greetings =) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I kinda jacked it from this girl I used to be close to. I haven't spoken to / heard from her in -years- and years. She's basically gone from existence. So. Yeah. It fits me pretty well anyway.

Thanks though!

TFF's Resident Messenger Greetings =) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You really seem familiar to me, as if I've known you for 18 months. It's spooky how I feel I've talked to you before. Similar picture, same color of font, same country, has the same favorite Final Fantasy game...Spooky. It's as if someone has switched places with the person I am thinking of, and didn't quite get it right. The font is a different style.

Then again, maybe I have finally gone crazy and you are in fact someone completely new to me. If that's the case, welcome to TFF. They aren't all as crazy as I am here, though most probably haven't been tested.

If you are who I am thinking of, welcome back. I haven't gotten any crazier, though I haven't been tested recently to see if it has progressed.

EDIT: Actually, you remind me of two people. Weird, those two people have the same birthday. And look almost identical. Huh, spooky. Tell me what you think. Do these two people look the same? And do you also look like these people? If not, then I am very sorry for mistaking you for someone(s) else.

IMG000082.jpgPicture0001.jpg
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 02-17-2013 at 07:46 AM.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    You really seem familiar to me, as if I've known you for 18 months. It's spooky how I feel I've talked to you before. Similar picture, same color of font, same country, has the same favorite Final Fantasy game...Spooky. It's as if someone has switched places with the person I am thinking of, and didn't quite get it right. The font is a different style.

Then again, maybe I have finally gone crazy and you are in fact someone completely new to me. If that's the case, welcome to TFF. They aren't all as crazy as I am here, though most probably haven't been tested.

If you are who I am thinking of, welcome back. I haven't gotten any crazier, though I haven't been tested recently to see if it has progressed.

EDIT: Actually, you remind me of two people. Weird, those two people have the same birthday. And look almost identical. Huh, spooky. Tell me what you think. Do these two people look the same? And do you also look like these people? If not, then I am very sorry for mistaking you for someone(s) else.

IMG000082.jpgPicture0001.jpg

Holy crap i just realised that this is TFF! I honestly thought this was a different Final Fantasy forum! The main page looks so different now! Yeah, i'm The_Dream_Recluse (or was rather). This is embarrassing haha xD

How've you been Michael?

TFF's Resident Messenger Greetings =) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back! I've been well (as well as can be expected anyway). Yeah, the whole place went through renovations back in September (I think). It took some getting used to, but it feels like home again. How have you been? You deactivated your Facebook page a long time ago, I thought you fell off the Earth or something.

On another note, you should probably get in touch with the admins about your multiple accounts. Or not, it's up to you.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

The Old Skool Warrior Greetings =) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Greetings =)

I can merge your accounts together under the new name or the old name, or I can deactivate the old account if you'd prefer. Let me know and I'll do so next time I'm at a computer.

Welcome back!

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    Welcome back! I've been well (as well as can be expected anyway). Yeah, the whole place went through renovations back in September (I think). It took some getting used to, but it feels like home again. How have you been? You deactivated your Facebook page a long time ago, I thought you fell off the Earth or something.
    Haha yeah i deactivated it, i've been pretty quiet the last year and a half, been going through some personal shiz and issues with friends. I just needed some time away from everything to clear my head so to speak. I recently rejoined Facebook, i can PM you the link to my account if you'd like =)

By the way, are many people still active these days? I've had a quick look around and the site doesn't seem to be as busy as i remember.

I can merge your accounts together under the new name or the old name, or I can deactivate the old account if you'd prefer. Let me know and I'll do so next time I'm at a computer.

Welcome back!
    It's probably easier if the old account is deleted, as i can't even remember my old password haha. By the way, i had a look around and i realised that i used this forum almost six-seven years ago under the forum name 'Benjisan'. I thought i'd bring this to your attention, as i'm sure you guys don't want dead accounts lying around. You guys are welcome to delete that Benjisan account as well if you'd like. I'm pretty sure i can remember the password if you'd like verification that it is my account.

Sorry for the mess
    Last edited by Recluse Writer; 02-17-2013 at 10:59 PM.