Thread: Hey Everyone!

Registered User Hey Everyone! Gemini_Gunzman's Avatar

Hey Everyone!

Hello, my name is Gemini_Gunzman and I am a bit new to this here The Final Fantasy Forums website. I made this user last year, but didn't get involved with it because I got caught up in something else, and other things in life. I have been playing ff since 1997, with ff vi (snes version) being my first ff game I have ever played. I really have to thank my uncle for getting me into final fantasy, and I am very happy that I could find a place that is as friendly as it seems so far!

Chief Inspiring Officer Hey Everyone! Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Hey Everyone!

Hello yourself, Gemini_Gunzman, and welcome to the forums. Which is your favorite FF so far?
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Registered User Hey Everyone! Gemini_Gunzman's Avatar

Thank you for the warm welcome Cyanosuke! Final Fantasy ix is my favorite because it is the first one i finished a long time ago, in grade school, with my competitive friends. I really enjoyed each different character and how they had a specific role in battle that could not be altered (black mage, white mage, theif, warrior, etc.) compared to ffvii and ffviii where they could change. I also liked the romanticism associated with the story, the unique cities, Uematsu's exceptional OST, fairytale vibrations, and dialogue sequences like that out of a Shakespearean play. There was definitely a lot of originality in this game and i could replay it forever because of the great childhood memories I have attached to it.

camles8110026

Hello......
    me too.. I'm new in this website.. i havent played the game.. but i watch the movie. (its a game but they cut the fighting scenes in which it looks like a movie; i watch in youtube XD). i dont know such things in here.. i made my account in here today.. and i dont know some sort things in here.. i only watch the FFX and I'm looking forward to watch the FF series hope this website can give me some newly updates about the FF series i have a new page in facebook and i have to give some updates about ff so hope u guys. help me.. thanks..

Chief Inspiring Officer Hey Everyone! Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I liked the medieval flavor of IX, too. You got any interesting hobbies to speak of, Gemini_Gunzman? I hope you have fun here!
    camles8110026, if you need any help, just PM me, or VM me, (whatever, I'll still help you!)
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html