Thread: Busy times ahead

#LOCKE4GOD Busy times ahead Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Busy times ahead

Hey hey, I'm just making this in case anyone wonders where the Hell I am over the next 5 to 8 weeks. The answer is locked in a darkened room buried beneath a mountain of books. The reason is that I have exams in 5 weeks, and, in order to get an extension on my scholarship, I pretty much need solid A+'s. I managed this feat in the last trimester, but I need to pull it off again, in harder subjects, if I'm going to be competitive to get my scholarship extended.

This extension is important because it will cover most of the next three years of tuition, a total of $12,000. In addition to this year, that will be $16,000. That's $4,000 per year for those of you playing at home. Yes it is substantial. Yes I am lucky. Yes I have to work very hard.

I'll be back periodically, but I won't be especially active. When I'm done, I have four months of Summer looming ahead, so I'll have time to post here once more. As well as seeing Muse, Them Crooked Vultures, and Pearl Jam in concert. I'm in for a great summer. Now just to pull of four A+'s...

Last exam: November 6th. See you round.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hope all goes well with your studies, and that you get your four A+'s. As well as that, stay safe and look after yourself! =]

See you when you get back. =]

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

#LOCKE4GOD Busy times ahead Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I figured I'd post in here rather than make a new thread, seeing as I didn't actually stay true to my pledge to keep away until the 6th...

Anyway, I had my last exam this morning, went to the beach with my girlfriend just before, and then I had to race home to look after my little brother. When my parents get home, I'm off to get trashed

All my exams - spare one - went smoothly. Unfortunately, the one that didn't was my most important one. I'm banking on having done the multi-choice and short-answer sections well enough to make up for my terrible essays.

So there'll be fewer delays from me for the next four months, and I'm looking forward to a sweet summer.

I've got a few ideas for threads to spark a few things up around here, but I've got to get uni out of my system before I get into any of that.

Catch you around!

Welcome back buddy. I am glad that you time off suited you well and congrats on another succesful year. See you around, caan't wait for the new threads.

Happy posting.

Also thats for using an exsisting thread, that is awesome.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Yaay! welcome back Alpha! sorry I'm kinda late, I didn't notice this was here.

Anyways yesssss.

And as for the new thread ideas DO IT
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-06-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Bananarama Busy times ahead Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back man. Enjoy getting absolutely trashed, and feel free to post on TFF while in that state. We do it all the time.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Haha, I agree with Pete. It seems to be a trend, getting smashed+posting=hilarious results.

Anyways, welcome back. Happy to see that almost everything went well.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.