Thread: Brand New Here

Trionix

Brand New Here

Hey,

Brand new to these forums(and to posting forums in general) and just wanted to say hi =D. Big fan since 9th grade and picking up FFVII, never knew a game could make me feel that way. Played all of the Final Fantasys from VII(123 hours on it =D) on up and beat all with 100% compilation except IX(damn jump rope) and played the mmo for a whole 5 min. Dont know if this is the place to post something like this, and if its not i apologize, but i just wanted to say hello and make myself known. Thanks =D

Actually, you should've posted in the Member Business thread, that is usually where introductions are held.

anyways, welcome to TFF! Have fun here, and surf the forums where you see need fit. If you want a more 1-to-1 basis with more experienced/older members, I suggest http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/tff-family/62847-final-fantasy-adoption-agency.html
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Trionix
    Just read it >.>, thanks alot for the heads up

You're welcome, my good sir. Hopefully, you find what you are looking for there. ^.^ the people involved with the Adoption Agency are really wonderful people, don't let their mod statuses or length of membership scare you.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Trionix
    Yea i just posted on there. Thanks for the welcome, it is appreciated =D

Welcome to TFF, I am glad you fuond your way to the Adoption Agency and actually took the time to read the OP. I feel like a broken record in that area most of the time haha. It is refreshing to see someone who will take the initive to read through some of the posts.

I think you will find that Sheena will be very helpful. Just make sure to communicate with her. She can't help you if you dont.

And Ruin is correct, the staff and older members here are generally really friendly so don't feel intemidated by them for the most part.

I take it you have some forum expirance already by your posts that you have already made so I don't think that you will have trouble adapting to our way of life. Just be sure to check out the rules of the forum and if you choose to post in ID make sure to read the rules of that section. I only say this because we have had some trouble in that area from newer members that haven't read the rules for that section. ID is one of the few sections that has different rules from the main forum.

Once again welcome. I hope to see you around the forum.

Happy posting.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Lord Deity of Harmony Brand New Here Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Well, hello there!

And have my most regardful Welcome to the TFF forums!!

I hope to see you here!

~Satan Demidias, The God of Chaosthroph.~
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!