Thread: Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right???

Registered User Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right??? Dimi's Avatar

Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right???

Just kidding. Of course I am. What's everyone up to these days? The forum looks so different. Anything new? For those who remember me, what's up?! For those who do not, you may have known me as Doughboy, Diddy, and some other names. A majority of people also may remember me as Fishie when I first joined nearly 8 (yikes!) years ago.

I can't even recall the last time I logged on here, although (I admit) I have lurked once every several months. After recently talking to old TFFers on Skype or FFXIV, it made me feel very nostalgic about this place and how much I miss it. I've just been so busy with school and working. Now that I have a little more free time this summer, I hope to catch up with you all and for the people I do not know, I look forward to meeting you!

The Old Skool Warrior Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right??? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    HOLY SHIT DIMI

Hi

Hello

It really IS 2008 in here all over again. (Sorry, Pete said it in another thread and I couldn't help myself.)

Hey buddy.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Persistent Flourish Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right??? Alice's Avatar
    Welcome 2 TFF! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry. Couldn't help it. We both know I love repeating that line to you. But it's great to see you back! I don't feel so alone now.

Vagabond Thief Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right??? Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fishie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just sorta logged in yesterday for the heck of it. I guess my last login was from 2010 even though I don't remember it at all. When I first came to the website I thought it was the wrong one but I tried my username, at first I tried the wrong one and then I realized what my username was. I am glad you're doing well. I am doing well also It looks as everyone has grown up.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

I was talking to Mel the other day, your name was brought up. Dude Dimi I was in Riverside back in 2012 December hung out with Mel, we were trying to chill with you mangggggggggggggggggg
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User Back...I'm Back At The Right Place Right??? Dimi's Avatar
    @Loco: Hey buddy!! It sure seems that way. Those were definitely fun times. Good ol' MSN chats too. Where's everybody at these days?!

@Alice: You're not alone! It's too bad I can't say the same since we're on DIFFERENT servers in FFXIV! I kid. Thank u 4 mah welc0m3.

@Rikkuffx: I remember you. It's been so long since I've last talked to you. I'm glad things are going well. I would like to think I've grown up in some ways. Haha. I'll be 23 this year. It just sees like yesterday when I first joined the forum in high school. Time sure does fly!

@Loaf: I remember hearing something like that back in 2012 from her. I'm trying to think why I couldn't meet up with you guys that day. I think I was out of town or something during that time you were out here. Sorry about that! If you're ever in town the next time, let's for sure do something mannngggg.

Blog Entries
    welcome back, its been quite awhile amigo.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2