Thread: Back from the Dead...

Warlord of Your Mom Back from the Dead... ultima_trev's Avatar

Back from the Dead...

Well, none of you probably remember me, but on the other hand do remember the tag that I so eloquently place in my sig (and yes, we still are up and operational).

Anyhoo, the past few years have been Hell. My company which I've been with has relocated me to Lil' Rock, AR. Not my first choice in relocation, but better than unemployment due to this shitty economy and job market (read: shitty world) we live in.

Apart from that, I was involved in an intimate relationship with a "dancer" (i.e. I was her sugar daddy) for the past few years that took a turn for the worse (she did "bear her soul to me", if ya know what I mean). So there were three things I've learned from that, 1, don't date strippers. 2, don't date hot strippers. 3, don't date hot Asian strippers. Yes, she was a hot Azn stripper, and while I suppose one would say I was lucky to get some from something like that (despite being gold-digged the whole time)... being that 8 out of 5 gamer dudes have a thing for Azn gals. But I digress, it costed me thousands in counseling, tens of thousands in net income, and above all else, my soul,erm, I mean, respect. Yeah. Anyhoo... I will never love again.

But apart from that, reap on. Or something. May Doom and Darkness triumph over all, something like that.

Undisputed masters of all creation since 2004.11.11.

___________ Back from the Dead... Kyreaan's Avatar

Re: Back from the Dead...

...And may Theatre of Tragedy bath you in its glory and shine heavily upon your favorrrr.

(>.> who the &|^% is this guy? I'm suddenly reminded of a bad-tried-too-hard video from Warrant)

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Back from the Dead... Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Welcome back, even if I wasn't around your time. Really sucks you spent THAT much, and the worst thing to lose is your soul (or was that respect?).

Hope you stick around. I want to see how you fare in our recent topics.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Gorath Sodom;
    So there were three things I've learned from that, 1, don't date strippers. 2, don't date hot strippers. 3, don't date hot Asian strippers.
    No it's don't date gold digging beotches I actually have couple stripper Asian friends lol and they're not golddiggers...well one is a "gogo dancer" but shit there's hardly any difference.

... being that 8 out of 5 gamer dudes have a thing for Azn gals.
    LOLwhut?

Anyway, that's really lame, but I hope things are better for you now. Don't give up just stay away from shady skanks :3
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan
    (>.> who the &|^% is this guy? I'm suddenly reminded of a bad-tried-too-hard video from Warrant)
    Actually I was trying to try-hard in the vein of Lady Gaga, not Warrant, but still, all the same. And, uh, thanks for the blessing...

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    Hope you stick around. I want to see how you fare in our recent topics.
    I've always been more of a lurker, typically just posting in Digital Community or Music subforums... since the ban of the BOD from TFF at least. Thus, you might see some rubbish posting via mui there. But thanks for the welcome none-the-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    No it's don't date gold digging beotches I actually have couple stripper Asian friends lol and they're not golddiggers...well one is a "gogo dancer" but shit there's hardly any difference.

LOLwhut?

Anyway, that's really lame, but I hope things are better for you now. Don't give up just stay away from shady skanks :3
    Well, uh, if I wasn't swearing off women and going full on liverachi gay, I'd say hook me up.

Registered User Back from the Dead...

Welcome back to TFF, fellow Arkansas resident (even if it isn't your ideal living area...can't say it's mine either, tbh. ). I've always enjoyed looking at your avatar when I would lurk through old topics. It amuses me.

Stick around for a while. It's always cool to hear from folks that were around long before I was here. ^^
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

I remember you. I'm trying to remember your other SN's, but I can't for the life of me. Oh yeah! Ultimate Trevor or something, right? And then it was that backwards. Or am I full of shit? *shrug*

Either way, welcome back. Sorry life in general sounds like it's sucked for you lately... Hope it gets back on track! Also, yeah; nice avy. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The British Guy. Back from the Dead... Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I Recognise Your Avatar, You remember me?

My User used to be Squall~Dissidia
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Bananarama Back from the Dead... Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gorath Sodom View Post
    Well, none of you probably remember me, but on the other hand do remember the tag that I so eloquently place in my sig (and yes, we still are up and operational).

Anyhoo, the past few years have been Hell. My company which I've been with has relocated me to Lil' Rock, AR. Not my first choice in relocation, but better than unemployment due to this shitty economy and job market (read: shitty world) we live in.

Apart from that, I was involved in an intimate relationship with a "dancer" (i.e. I was her sugar daddy) for the past few years that took a turn for the worse (she did "bear her soul to me", if ya know what I mean). So there were three things I've learned from that, 1, don't date strippers. 2, don't date hot strippers. 3, don't date hot Asian strippers. Yes, she was a hot Azn stripper, and while I suppose one would say I was lucky to get some from something like that (despite being gold-digged the whole time)... being that 8 out of 5 gamer dudes have a thing for Azn gals. But I digress, it costed me thousands in counseling, tens of thousands in net income, and above all else, my soul,erm, I mean, respect. Yeah. Anyhoo... I will never love again.

Welcome back, I guess. Keep that doom shit to a minimum, and it's all good.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Welcome back to TFF, fellow Arkansas resident (even if it isn't your ideal living area...can't say it's mine either, tbh. ). I've always enjoyed looking at your avatar when I would lurk through old topics. It amuses me.

Stick around for a while. It's always cool to hear from folks that were around long before I was here. ^^
    By grimness, I thanketh thee very muchos.

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph
    I remember you. I'm trying to remember your other SN's, but I can't for the life of me. Oh yeah! Ultimate Trevor or something, right? And then it was that backwards. Or am I full of shit? *shrug*

Either way, welcome back. Sorry life in general sounds like it's sucked for you lately... Hope it gets back on track! Also, yeah; nice avy. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Unfortunately I don't remember half my secret identititities... (blah, toungue tie) ....either....

Quote Originally Posted by Squall
    I Recognise Your Avatar, You remember me?

My User used to be Squall~Dissidia
    Can't say so... were you a grim and necrotizing warlord in a previous life? If so, I just might remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I'd say I promise to do so, but I can only promise you this, all promises are broken at one point or another. BWaEahaHHEHEHhahahaEHEHEHEHhahahaEHEHEHEHEHhahahaE Ha!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 03-28-2011 at 08:46 AM.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Caught a few of your posts already. For a BoD member yer alright.
    Sorry to hear about the gold digging bitch, I've been there myself, but to a MUCH lesser degree.
    victoria aut mors

Welcome back brother posting this at the other forum made me want to go back and check out our old stomping grounds for myself

Einherjer

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
    Welcome back brother posting this at the other forum made me want to go back and check out our old stomping grounds for myself
    Hahahahaha!

Meeh.. seems kinda boring here.. Where are the light bulbs at?

Hails to another brother!!

Light bulbs? Why would one want those? WE ONLY WANT TRVE, KVLT, AND NECROTIZING DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cathode rays allowed brother!

Einherjer

I want someone or something to stomp at. As I said, this place seems rather dull to me..
    To worsen matters further I got a spam warning due to my above post.

Meeh.. I will prolly get another for this one.

I wish someone would give me some SPAM. There's nothing like a salty patty of processed, dehydrated meat to start the day, erm, I mean night!!!!!!!!!!! Or am I thinking jerky? Oh well, flesh is flesh I suppose, it's all good for a gluttonous, cannibalistic feast!

Gorath, I know this is your thread, but please do not spam in here.
    This is a thread to say "welcome back".

And Einherjer, I will give you a warning, though it'll be a verbal one this time. Please stop spamming in this thread! If you have nothing to say, be quiet. Thank you.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Einherjer

What?! Do you only dare to give me a verbal warning?!

So I see the Necromancy is done. Gorath rises from the dead. Maybe I'll post here more often now that there is a bit more worthy company around this rod-in-*** camp.

And yeah gold digging women just aren't worth man.
    Faustus: Pope Lucifer I, the Defiler of Nuns
    High Lord: Brotherhood of Doom.

MAIM!! KILL!! BURN!!!!!

Did you just say "cheesy jeans"? Back from the Dead... Bryan 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    ....or else.

I remember this guy. I remember not liking him and I'm immediately reminded why.

Anyway Trev, welcome back? I can't really say that as I haven't been here in ages myself.
    <center>

</center>

Einherjer

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan 2.0 View Post
    ....or else.

I remember this guy. I remember not liking him and I'm immediately reminded why.
    Funnily enough, I share that experience.

Uhm I have to post something constructive, nice and/or related to the topic at hand. OR ELSE, I will be warned again.

Welcome back brothers! May thine wine be cheap and thine women cheaper!