Thread: I'm outie for a bit

Let's make it rain. I'm outie for a bit Jonathanx221's Avatar

I'm outie for a bit

I might get on once in a blue moon, but since I put down final fantasy I haven't been on here much, Plus it seems REAAAALLY hard to make friends. No one really cares. It's cool though.

But, I'll be on every now and then, if at all... but I will be back once I pick up an RPG or start final fantasy again.

Peace!

Che

Re: I'm outie for a bit

Don't be so emo man. I'll be your friend.

Registered User I'm outie for a bit

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to see some more screenshots of your FF playthroughs. I enjoyed hearing what you had to say on each game when you got finished playing them. Hope that you do decide to come back and visit with us soon, but if you feel you need to leave then I suppose you would know what's best for you.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I like the "Don't be so emo man!" that was awesome. =] I'm not emo, I just got bored here. See I'm used to this old forum I went to when I was 14, city of the dead, a resident evil forum, it was kinda small so we all just had instant friends and enemies, it was a lot of fun.

And as for Dodie, I couldn't play 5 anymore it got so... BORING. But I will come back and beat it, and show screenshots. =] I'm playing other games right now like the new red dead. It's a lot of fun. If you wanna keep in touch add me...

Jonathan221 <--- XBL
    Jonathanx221 <--- PSN
    [email protected] <--- msn
    popwarjonh <--- AIM
    And look me up on facebook, I added the site. Peace!

Blog Entries

stay and be friends with me
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

It takes a while, to make solid friends, it's not like anyone here isn't willing to befriend you. You should stay.

And You musn't leave! that's the last thing we need newer members peacing out

EDIT: Also you don't get on msn enough, I think I've only talked to you once. You should get on a little more so you can talk to more TFFers.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-27-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Thanks rocky.

And I'm on msn all the time, it's just set to busy, talk to me whenever you want, if I don't answer it's because I'm AFK, buuuuut, i'll always reply when I get home. =] HIT ME UP GIRL!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that you've been driven away by certain members. I can assure you we're not all like that though.

I hope you decide to stick around, and talk it up with members who won't be asses. If not, I wish you well.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

Who said he was being driven out by certain members? I don't recall that being the case....
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2