Thread: Hey new here. :)

Mechi Chan

Hey new here. :)

Hello my name is Samantha feel free to call me Sam,Sammy,or Mechi.I'm 13 years old been a fan of Final Fantasy since I was 8 played I through XII and played a few of the spin offs not really big on them though. =/ My favorite Final Fantasy is VII it's practically my first love VII is my favorite because when I play it I feel the emotion the characters feel,the storyline I like,and I love the characters I feel like they are apart of me.I'm pretty excited for XIII and Versus although I'm not sure if I can play them because last year I was diagnosis with epilepsey.Anyways I'm gonna go explore around the site alittle and look forward to seeing me around here a lot. Oh and sorry if my post was too long. ^_^'

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Hey new here. :) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Hello Mechi Chan or Samantha Welcome to the TFF Forums. I Really Hope that you will Enjoy your Stay here. If you have any questions or just wanna talk or something, feel free to VM(Visitor Message) Me or PM(Private Message) Me at Any Time. I Will Answer any of your questions to the best of my Ability. Anyway, Happy Posting

P.S.
    Feel Free to Add Me as a Friend if you want.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Hey new here. :) Xanatos's Avatar
    Welcome to TFF Samantha, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and with time you'll notice that everyone is friendly and nice here on TFF.

Anyway, happy posting and see you around.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Lord Deity of Harmony Hey new here. :) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    ello' there Sammy!

And welcome to the awesome yet the unpredicable Final Fantasy Forums!!!!

You'll have it nice here, I had it when i was welcomed here!

Hope to see you around!

~Satan Demidias, God of Chaosthroph~
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Registered User Hey new here. :)
    Hello there! Always good to see new members join TFF, especially if they are fans of Final Fantasy VII! It's my favorite in the series as well (along with XII).

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and I hope that it doesn't affect you and your gaming badly.

Oh, and we love reading long posts around here, so feel free to post all that you want!

I hope that you enjoy it here very much, and have lots of fun posting! See you around the forums!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Little Pandemonic Carnival Hey new here. :) Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, Mechi! I hope your epilepsy will at least allow you enough to play the much anticipated XIII and Versus, that'd be a shame if not! So good luck with that!

Have fun exploring, catch you around the forum sometime!

Tsuna Feesh Hey new here. :) Fate's Avatar
    Thirteen is a great age. ;] We need for young members around the ages of thirteen and fourteen here. xD And what a day to sign up, too! =D

Anyway, I'm glad you found this place. It's great here. Have fun posting around and talking to different people. Enjoy!

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~