Thread: Alright, that's it

Banned Alright, that's it IdiotWithHair's Avatar

Alright, that's it

This is my last post. I tried to keep it real, but besides The Clint Eastwood and Dodie16, y'all are fuckin' lame. Buncha goofy bastards trying to be funny. Who the hell are you fooling? None of you has an ounce of funny in your entire being. Especially that fucker Telegraph. What a lame-ass bitch he is. Seems to think he's really clever, and that's the saddest part. And I barely saw him post this entire time. Is he doing his job? I don't think so. How did he become a moderator? Were the powers that be just like, "Whatever, let's make him a mod, who gives a shit?"

But yeah, if you want to, you can keep up with me through my e-mail address, [email protected] or whatever. I'll be SURE to write you back. Ha ha.

One last thing...

......this is Telegraph. Seriously. The people I've been house-sitting for are coming back tonight, so I won't be able to log on from their computer anymore. I'm kinda surprised this lasted this long, but at the same time, the IP accounts are obviously different, and really, aside from one warning for spam, I've just been annoying, haha (sorry for giving you so much crap on that, btw, Andromeda.) Besides, there wasn't enough material to work with after that initial first couple of days. Either that, or I wasn't drinking enough; that certainly helped. Sorry Flock of Newbies, I am an imposter. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries

Re: Alright, that's it

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotWithHair View Post
    This is my last post. I tried to keep it real, but besides The Clint Eastwood and Dodie16, y'all are fuckin' lame. Buncha goofy bastards trying to be funny. Who the hell are you fooling? None of you has an ounce of funny in your entire being. Especially that fucker Telegraph. What a lame-ass bitch he is. Seems to think he's really clever, and that's the saddest part. And I barely saw him post this entire time. Is he doing his job? I don't think so. How did he become a moderator? Were the powers that be just like, "Whatever, let's make him a mod, who gives a shit?"

But yeah, if you want to, you can keep up with me through my e-mail address, [email protected] or whatever. I'll be SURE to write you back. Ha ha.

One last thing...

......this is Telegraph. Seriously. The people I've been house-sitting for are coming back tonight, so I won't be able to log on from their computer anymore. I'm kinda surprised this lasted this long, but at the same time, the IP accounts are obviously different, and really, aside from one warning for spam, I've just been annoying, haha (sorry for giving you so much crap on that, btw, Andromeda.) Besides, there wasn't enough material to work with after that initial first couple of days. Either that, or I wasn't drinking enough; that certainly helped. Sorry Flock of Newbies, I am an imposter. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I knew something was up with you! I personally thought you were Angel of Iniquity, but well played. 12/10, would rage again, etc.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Gingersnap Alright, that's it OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So..... we should demod you?
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

My couch pulls out but I don't. Alright, that's it midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    it IS against the rules.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

The Bad Boy of TFF Alright, that's it Block's Avatar

plz leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Bananarama Alright, that's it Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rocky and I got IP banned for pretending to be kevin1gamer and his beloved Tabitha.

Well played though. I legitimately wanted to smack you.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Maybe. Depends upon how severe you think the misbehavior was, and how poorly you think I have acted as a moderator. Either way, I won't complain. I know that there is a precedent for this; True Omega had a multiple account waaaaay back in the day, didn't get demodded for it to my knowledge. Or was that someone else? Either way.

I am glad Rocky and Pete approve, haha. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

wait wut? it was really you? why you h8in bro? <3

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Blog Entries

How dare you trick us like this. GET HIM GUYS!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Registered User Alright, that's it HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hahaha, I almost gave him rep up for leaving.
    Last edited by HUNK; 05-02-2011 at 08:06 PM.

I knew you weren't who you said you were.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

You may have tricked us all, but you will never trick Loaf.

Loaf is the undikable. I mean trickable.

Blog Entries

See, but he didn't know specifically who it was, so I win anyway! Or lose. We'll see what happens with what the rest of the staff decide what my fate is. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Alright, that's it Polk's Avatar

I figured it was a Block alt. Boy is my face red!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

damn I need to just get an alt apparently, since everyone just assumes everyone out there being a douche is me (no offense Tele)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    See, but he didn't know specifically who it was, so I win anyway! Or lose. We'll see what happens with what the rest of the staff decide what my fate is. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Yep. Getting through TFF's airports is gonna be a pain in the **** now. Even if we shot you in the face and sent your body to the bottom of the ocean you have already won. :/

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You DID sound familiar lol. But I wouldn't never have guessed a duplicate account from an existing member - I was thinking a banned or older member who raged quit. I knew it wouldn't have been Angel because your IdiotWithHair person's grammer and spelling was almost always pretty good - I doubt there was many a flaw.

Well played, Sir. Well played.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Alright, that's it HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be the stupid one here...

Why make multiple accounts? Just to see if you could get away with it? If that's the case, why not just let the account die when you got tired of it, guilty consicnse?

So many questions....

is not a douche Alright, that's it Bubble Boy's Avatar

So this dude is a moderator here?

Lady Succubus Alright, that's it Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, pretty much. I kinda wonder why this thread is still open, though.

Blog Entries

I did it because I thought it would be funny. Several people did in fact find it funny. Other people were very serious business about it, which in one case really surprised me, but in another, did not in the slightest. And yeah, this dude is a moderator, for now anyway. And it's not closed probably because Freya and/or Meier Link probably haven't gotten online yet. (Sorry for continuing to respond, you two, but I felt I should answer at least H.U.N.K.'s question.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries

I did it because I thought it would be funny. Several people did in fact find it funny. Other people were very serious business about it, which in one case really surprised me, but in another, did not in the slightest. And yeah, this dude is a moderator, for now anyway. And it's not closed probably because Freya and/or Meier Link probably haven't gotten online yet. (Sorry for continuing to respond, you two, but I felt I should answer at least H.U.N.K.'s question.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    I imagine every joe blow out there wants to make a second account for the lulz. The fact that nobody guessed just means your posting style sucks and isn't original at all, minus your sign off.

On the real, I don't really give a ****, but honestly dunno. I respected you as a moderator because you never broke rules and you were super strict at keeping them. But now you're basically just kind of a hypocrite. It's nothing personal about you, I still like you as a friend, but you can't parade around setting bad examples for the forum you moderate. It's going to piss people off.

Blog Entries

My posting style sucks and is unoriginal. ...I disagree.

I am willing to take whatever punishment the rest of the staff decides to give me. It's all good. And this is like the one time that I will have ever been warned in like 10 years at a forum. There goes my perfect record, ah well. If that invalidates everything that came beforehand, then... wow. You must have some pretty steep standards for people, man. Or at least for me specifically, apparently. I did it as a prank, on a forum where like half the regulars are half trolls anyways. I figured a few people would be like "You coulda done better. Not good." You're really the only one who has. Everyone else was like "lol, well done."

So either you're trying to make me feel bad, or you're just trying to be brutally honest or something. Either way, whatever. Sorry to disappoint. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Actually, I didn't disappoint, because you said you didn't give a shit-or was it a fuck?-so nevermind about the apology.

Blog Entries

My posting style sucks and is unoriginal. ...I disagree.

I am willing to take whatever punishment the rest of the staff decides to give me. It's all good. And this is like the one time that I will have ever been warned in like 10 years at a forum. There goes my perfect record, ah well. If that invalidates everything that came beforehand, then... wow. You must have some pretty steep standards for people, man. Or at least for me specifically, apparently. I did it as a prank, on a forum where like half the regulars are half trolls anyways. I figured a few people would be like "You coulda done better. Not good." You're really the only one who has. Everyone else was like "lol, well done."

So either you're trying to make me feel bad, or you're just trying to be brutally honest or something. Either way, whatever. Sorry to disappoint. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Actually, I didn't disappoint, because you said you didn't give a shit-or was it a fuck?-so nevermind about the apology.
    Honestly, I want you to get some sort of punishment. Because doing this after all the ****ing warnings you've given me for the most bullshit reasons is a pretty **** move. For something NOT to happen to you, I would be pretty pissed.

Other than that I have no problem.

edit: and I forgot to mention the harsh ass ****ing shit you've said to me in the warning reasonings. **** you for being a **** like this. <3

pps: your alter ego wasn't even funny. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    So this dude is a moderator here?
    I refused to be trolled by you. Also, Seinfeld reference ftw.

Well anything else can be taken up via VM. And Tele is right, I haven't been on to close this. I was at work. But now that I have a moment. Thread closed.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: