View Poll Results: Forgive me for abandoning you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay. You are forgiven, Cyanist, for all the days to come.

2 33.33%
  • Nay. You are an insubordinate traitor, and shall nevermore be in my heart.

2 33.33%
  • Maybe. Lemme see if you'll stick around first.

1 16.67%
  • What on earth is this drivel?!?

1 16.67%

Thread: *stumbles in*

Chief Inspiring Officer *stumbles in* Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*stumbles in*

*stumbles in, sits at the table, takes a long swig before speaking* Ahh, hello again everybody. It is I, that tattered, fluff-headed, offbeat college student who is consistently going AWOL for long periods of time without announcing it. That's not entirely my fault, though this time ... please listen to my excuses before you gather your torches and pitchforks - just... okay?!? Anyway, yeah, I don't think I'll talk about college here, it's been too weird and my butt hurts just thinking about it. Long story short, after having my brains packed this semester, I slept for three days straight, binged on ice cream, almost caught up on all the Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Arrow episodes I missed (my head is still a-whirl with all the hot guys ) anywho, it was on the sixth season of Smallville (what? Clark's eyes are STILL dreamy) that I came out of the tipsiness and remembered that I used to have a social life before all of this and that some of it surrounded this place, these hallowed forums *affectionately embraces a column* Unfortunately I haven't done anything remotely artistic or creative (because college is, apparently, the dark hole that eats awesomeness ) and I feel bad about that. Hopefully I'll be able to pull myself out of this funk and have some fun that does not involve comparing and contrasting abs before the summer semester starts. Yeah, so I'm really excited and am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

P.S. Please disregard any nonsense I wrote here as my brain is still recovering from finals week. Does anyone else picture tff as being roman in its architectural derivation? Maybe it's just cause I'm using light. Where are ze new skins I heard of awhile back?
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Certified tech, come at me! *stumbles in* SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back again Cyanist, glad to see you drop by after having a busy time at college! And don't worry about being absent, a lot of us have busy lives and TFF becomes a lower priority at that point in time.
    Currently Playing:

Chief Inspiring Officer *stumbles in* Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But I always worry, my old friend. I can't help it, it's kinda become a thing for me.

So did anything interesting happen whilst I was in the scholastic prison? Do tell.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Couple things, I laugh at them but some people might not.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Certified tech, come at me! *stumbles in* SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanist View Post
    But I always worry, my old friend. I can't help it, it's kinda become a thing for me.

So did anything interesting happen whilst I was in the scholastic prison? Do tell.
    Well if you want interesting, I did make a creative currently playing post if you are interested in checking it out. Other than that, not too many new posts have been going around besides gaming news and whatever is being talked about in general chat.
    Currently Playing: