Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread)

Blog Entries

Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread)

Do you have what it takes to be a bastard? Can you find in the depths of your soul the foulest of of foul, despicable, ornery, irrevocably bad intentions of a human heart? Can you prove it to us? Well, here you will try to convince Vile, Unlimited that you can. Directions: Post something creatively dastardly. We(?) will decide if it was an awesome enough effort or not. Operators are standing by... don't hold the phone too close to the ear, in case of soul snatching through the phone. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Lady of the Flowers Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Anthiena's Avatar

Re: Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread)

...ah yes, the new clubs. You know what I was a part of. You remember the hell we raised. You do realize I will do terrible, terrible things, correct?

I have been away for a long time. This much is true. But I will bring the chaos and the flying monkeys and the alcohol. Ah yes, and Pyramid Head. Can't forget the Pyramid Head.

I have learned much in two years. And I will certainly be the first of a certain cadre, I am sure.
    I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
    I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Kunihiko Ikuhara "Ikuni"

Blog Entries

Meier and I have been discussing your application. One thing that we must bring into consideration is your affiliation with the Brotherhood of Doom. We are curious as to whether you remain an acting member of that clan or not. Once you have informed us, further deliberations remain to be made, but hopefully they shall move right along. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Mad God Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Heartless Angel's Avatar

This organization sounds perfect for one such as myself. I'll go ahead and post my resume.

666 9th Circle
    Phone 666-7734

Heartless Angel

Education
    As Aristotle once said, "What we learn to do, we learn by doing".
    Community Activities
    Burnin' yer women, and rapin' yer churches, kicking disabled beggars, scaring small children with sharp objects, scarring small children with sharp objects, decorating neighborhood porches with flaming bags of cow manure, and otherwise ensuring the entire community is miserable.
    References
    Dr. Evil, **** Dastardly & Muttley, Count Vladimir “The Impaler” Dracula, Nero Caesar, Ivan the Terrible, Professor Chaos & General Disarray, Albert Wesker, The Wicked Witch of the West, Darth Vader, and Pyramid Head
    Objective
    To carve swathes of despair wherever I go, bring absolute annihilation to the human race, and eradicate all light.
    Hobbies
    Rape, murder, arson, and rape
    Interests and activities
    I enjoy gouging people’s eyes out and releasing them into a room full of sharp objects telling them the key to the only door out is somewhere inside, then sitting back and watching the fun. I also enjoy injecting people with poisons, then releasing them into a room in which they will have to inflict considerable bodily harm and unfathomable pain upon themselves to obtain a shot containing the antidote, and informing them after they’ve used it that the syringe actually contained around 10x a fatal dose of the aforementioned antidote.
    Volunteer experience
    I volunteer at soup kitchens, so I can add the arsenic without being noticed. I volunteer at retirement homes so I can assist the elderly down the stairs… in wheelchairs… usually in spite of strenuous protest.
    Awards received
    Biggest Douche in the Universe 2010

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via VM. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 12-14-2010 at 02:31 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Yes. Very yes. That is a very impressive resume, Heartless Angel. One that we need not look at more than once to see that you indeed are Vile, Unlimited material. Consider yourself "in."

We still await Anthiena's response to our questions. Anyhoo...

The Mad God Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Heartless Angel's Avatar

Thank you, I'll not dissappoint.

Unfortunately, it seems I still do not have access to the Vile subforum, or the usergroup. Maybe I'm blind, but I never saw a join group option, so I'm guessing it's invite only.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 12-14-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Death Before Dishonor Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How Vile am I? Ha I can only respond to that with this video. Keep in mind this is a typical Saturday for me.

EDIT: I had to take the video out haha, even I found it kind of f*cked up.

No I wouldn't do that.

A typical Saturday for me includes kicking emo kids, and so called Goths.

As a McDonald's employee I have to deal with dickheads on a daily basis. If they piss me off, I f*ck with their food, plain and simply.

When I see a homeless man on the street I don't give em' change, I kick em'.

Am I Vile Unlimited material, of course. This is just a glimpse of my true vileness, except me, and you shall see all of it.
    Last edited by Josh_R; 12-18-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Death, this is my crime of passion.

I have had a fascination with it since I was a mere young bastard. I was a member of a death / gore forum for many years and found the endless possibilities to be quite mind boggling and interesting.

As for the intentions I want to bring to the group....

Spreading wide spread panic to both forum members and the members of this group by making people think outside of the box and question their own thoughts on morality and death in a general aspect. Plus I offer minions and lots of them.

While I work alone most of the time it would be nice to find a home of other like minded devious bastards to use as I see fit join in a co-operative effort to bring some side of the darker sides of things to TFF.

I offer my mind and texting fingers to this cause and will ensure that many will bow in the presence of VU. Taking down other groups of similar nature would not only be my pleasure but my honor also.

This rant could go on for days but hell I figure I would type this out to see if I can get in...

Oh wait, I am already in. Maybe this could be used as the bare minimum for applicants. All in all, it is a good laugh for me....
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

___________ Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Kyreaan's Avatar

I was looking through the Social Groups, and VU was among the first I wanted to check out. Oh, look. Someone likes Cradle of Filth, a Black Metal band that isn't even Norwegian or Swedish. You should check out Pages of Tragedy - the official Theatre of Tragedy website.

Why did I like Vile, Unlimited? Oh, it's because I enjoy going straight to the source of latest games and ruining the chance of some Admin getting a game announcement out there and ticking people off when they realize my source is written all in Japanese and the games I am putting out there probably won't even see the NA region because it's a Japanese exclusive. Yep, I'm a basterd. Then, I like cloning their graphics for personal use while storing pics in a way that prevents me from getting sued and tease everyone around because it might be a game they'll never play.

I also have a complementary lemon, ZestSmilie, for each member of VU should I join. It's in the form of a smilie that will probably never see the light of day on TFF unless you find creative ways to place it into your posts and VMs since it has many different applications. I was not the author, and therefore, ripped it off for gardening purposes.

Speaking of gardening, that was my main reason for coming! My super duper dark plan is something I would like to discuss in group...in Kyreaan's Gardening Tips! I would also like to talk about how one would aspire to be like the best gardener in the world.

*Puts on black robes and holy miter, stands up with arms pointed up and forward*

All Hail Jennifer Garner!

*Puts away black robes and holy miter, sits down*

I will discuss, when I have time, the how to's on making fall out shelters and nice looking lawns as well as clipping bonsai trees and making your own pottery. This will be necessary as I will also be discussing 'Pluto's Kiss' and what it means to you and VU. If you don't know what that is, we can talk about it later while I start dodging Helba (Andromeda). I swear she's going to drop out of nowhere one of these days.
    Last edited by Kyreaan; 06-10-2011 at 10:25 AM.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

I like this very a lot. I say "yes," but we'll wait to hear back from Meier Link. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Hmm, Vile you say?

Quotes from disaster movies I have said.

2012- Volcano scene.
    "POWER! They will burn with despair and learn nothing but a wall of death!"
    Seriously, that was too much power, I couldn't contain myself

Armageddon- Asteroid impact in paris I believe.
    "Aww man, the impact stopped the sounds of their panic and cries of immanent death"
    The sound of the impact was awesome, but their cries filled me with bliss.

Armageddon- When they destroyed the asteroid
    "Oh man what the hell? Why do we always get to survive?"
    I so badly wanted it to cease life. Who cares about a single man when 7.1 billion people could have joined nihility?

Seriously, I am not lying. Death is nothing but a phase in life that we cannot escape, it is funny when humans cling on to what must fade in time. Why linger in despair knowing that it will come no matter what?
    So I drink to the sounds of mothers weeping over their deadened children's whine as I soon follow with them. Fear, what a wonderful thing. I must cast it upon every living soul.
    I will bring everything into nothingness, into pure oblivion, into wrath and spiraling matter of destruction.
    The negative spectrum waits your arrival!
    I am what your death resembles.
    I am what you call Wrath.
    I am darkness, the void, nothingness, nihility.
    Suffer petulant fools, as my Darkness casts the sun from it's tethers, and as the angels fall to the abyss, I will reclaim ALL WHAT IS KNOWN AS LIFE!!!

Quotes... they are fun...

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

___________ Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Kyreaan's Avatar

Wow. I guess that solves that problem. I was wondering about this too. Guess he's not joining us now.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Banned Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) IdiotWithHair's Avatar

I think you should let me in. Why? Because clearly I am awesome. More awesome than the majority of these forums' users will ever be able to comprehend. I transcend time and space and beat the 5 o'clock traffic, getting home right on time. I've had entire systems filled with countless lives sacrificed in my name. I can tear off your head and spit down your throat with nary a second thought. You will bow down to me, and now you blow me. YOU. BLOW. ME.

Blog Entries

Wow. Rude, arrogant, delusions of grandeur, and didn't even bother to write more than one short paragraph. Look at how much effort everyone else put into their applications. Now look at yours.

...I like this one. You're in. I'll send an invite for the social group, and request Andromeda add you to the club. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I second this. I read it right after it was posted and wanted to say something then but was to tired to even think of anything witty to actually say so I figured I would leave the smart assishness (yeah thats a word) to Tele.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Sir Prize Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's never a bad thing to have a new hanger-on and possible future scapegoat. So after all, why not?

And yes, Tele is known, for smart-assishness...isn't he? HMM? Say something, Telegraph, I DARE YOU! I'll cut out your tongue.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Heh. I sent this guy a welcoming cake in his noobie thread. How did that Twisted Sister hair band cake taste, yes? If they let you in, then fine. That'll be no more 13 members for us....

...*type*type*type*...

Yep. It looks like the idiot got in. Just remember. When it comes to Vile, Unlimited, I'm the best fighter. Stay away from any orange Asics running shoes that might belong to me or I'll might gut ye like a fish.

You're also getting a noobie nickname, just in case anyone in Vile wants to call you something if they bother the need to kick you or kick someone with you around. It's official. Your nickname is Dee Snider.

I just thought of something. Did anyone else notice that LocoColt04 looks like he could try out for Twisted Sister? Yes? No? Poll?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Banned Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) IdiotWithHair's Avatar

I'm glad you're all so confident in my capabilities! I swear I won't disappoint, guys! It's soooooooooooooo great to have a chance to interact with such amazing examples of evilness/awesomeness/evil-awesome-sauce! Dee Snider? Okay, I'm Dee Snider! Whatever you want to call me! Yay yay YAY.

I just thought of something. Did anyone else notice that LocoColt04 looks like he could try out for Twisted Sister? Yes? No? Poll?
    Yeah this could be a topic in itself!

As far as the whole Snider thing goes I say.... get me a beer noob. Oh and welcome once again. Seriously though, wheres my damn beer?

United, we move as one

My awards:

Hey, Link. Go ahead and start that poll. Maybe it could be just in our section of Clubs.

Hye hye, noob! Clean my shoes!

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

I am an ADMIRER. Not a SERVANT. Get yer own damn beer or shoe shine boy before I stick a can/shoe up yer ASS. That's how it's gonna be. I don't play. I don't play.

But getting us beer and shining our shoes is a form of admiration. By 'admiration' I of course mean 'ensuring we don't all conspire to murder you at some point for the entertainment value'. We do things like that on occasion. Not to say I personally would of course... most likely... probably... possibly... You get the idea.

I get NOTHING. All I get is "blah blah blah empty death threats." You can't touch me! I am INVINCIBLE. I am like all four or five of you mother****ers put together (I forgot how to count...) You have no idea. NO IDEA.

But anyway, we're all about to get spam warnings from Andromeda for spammin' this shit up.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Somebody get this bastard his own leather executive chair, a rabid cat and a prosthetic hand. That way when he joins, with my dark blessing, I can start making Dr. Claw jokes.
    victoria aut mors

Yea, and I can then start my 'claw scratching his @$$' jokes. I see the point that Heartless Angel was making. You'll refer to what I said about 'scarecrows' in the social group, yes? Just stick around, and enjoy going with the flow. You'll fit in fine.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

The scent of 'new guy' eventually wears off, and then we almost treat you as though you were human! ...Almost. We ARE evil after all, so we can't ever really be nice per se, but better than we are to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Somebody get this bastard his own leather executive chair, a rabid cat and a prosthetic hand. That way when he joins, with my dark blessing, I can start making Dr. Claw jokes.
    I get to be Dr. Claw? But I thought I was legendary hair metal rocker Dee Snider. Either way, it's fine by me. I will totally rock the prosthetic hand and growl in the shadows whilst staring into a monitor.

"New guy?" I believe the correct term around the internets is "newtard." I forgive you for this oversight, however.

Sir Prize Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know what, you're quickly annoying me. I don't like you. You're no fun to be around.

I want my money back, I want this goon gone and somebody apologize, preferably with cash. Capiche? Or if that's too much, IwH can stay, but he has to tell me how awesome I am first.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

This is my sin... Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Lucid's Avatar

Tch...boring, typical, yada, yada. I've heard it all before.
    Don't you people ever come up with anything original? *Smirks*

I once battled against a member of the Brotherhood of Doom, and won, so wouldn't that make me a badder bad ass?
    Although, there were times when I thought to betray my own clan in order to join the Brotherhood because of ToroMor, so I guess this also makes me despicable and depraved...

Still, it doesn't really count for anything if you're just all talk...

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

All talk like a role player you mean?
    There's something infinitely more satisfying about actually doing something rather then pretending to be someone else doing pretend epic things.

I don't really consider myself evil, but I have had to get my hands bloody and the thing that concerned me the most, selfishly, was not liking the feel of blood on my fist. Actually, there's a photo of my bloody fist on Facebook which some TFFers could attest to. Not being provided with soap or hand sanitized pisses me off to the point where I needed evidence to justify bitching about it.
    victoria aut mors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast