Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread)

___________ Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Kyreaan's Avatar

Re: Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread)

I remember ToroMor since you mentioned it. I'm impressed with the attitude towards BoD. They remind me of one of the rival gangs in the cult classic The Warriors. I'm not sure why right now. It's probably because I'm a big fan of that classic. Is this guy getting in or am I going to walk the beat while my DJ lady gives a shout out while I try to make it to the beach only to find out no one really wants to fight me?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

Lucid is in, it has been decided. I will ask the Andromeda to give you permissions, and give you access to the Vile, Unlimited club. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Lady Succubus Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm more badass because I didn't even need to post in this thread to join. I just had to ask. xP

And hey! There's nothing wrong with RPing. It's just writing collab stories, that's all. You're not "pretending" to do anything. It's writing a story, but I digress. xP

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

All I'm saying is that the only virgins the BoD violated were likely their blow up dolls (assuming they didn't buy used ones on discount), cheap beer doesn't strike me as being blood or some kind of rare ale and I bet the closest thing to a real weapon most have wielded was a kitchen utensil of some variety.
    victoria aut mors

___________ Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Kyreaan's Avatar

...and they probably come up with overrated poser bands that use human bones from someone they didn't even kill for their own half-done effigy for use on stage. They probably believe Cradle of Filth is a Black Metal band when they're not even Norwegian. They're bloody British! I'm also betting they don't even realize the full power or even the knowledge thereof a band called Theatre of Tragedy, which actually is Norwegian! I'm saying it again! They are also probably lacking the intelligence to perform proper Necrorites when hosting a party on an unsurveillanced resting site, sipping on mead or a mix concocted by a different house at a renaissance fair while they wouldn't even realize that the guy who is beating 5 out of 6 people in fencing is quietly watching and then later types away on message virtual boards under the user name Kyreaan.

Edit: and I still don't go to renaissance fairs; I went to one after sword training with former old friends.
    Last edited by Kyreaan; 05-08-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

This is my sin... Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Lucid's Avatar

Well they were entertaining at least. I really didn't care for most of their members, but I did like ToroMor and Nin`.
    I kinda miss being referred to as "Lucy" by him, even though I know it was a completely sarcastic pet name. lol
    Last edited by Lucid; 05-09-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Then, it is official. Your name in Vile, Unlimited at least said by me is Luci.

Ps. Luci.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Blog Entries

btw Luci, Andromeda tells me you should have access to the forum now. I forgot to tell you. I would say I'm sorry, but we're supposed to be evil or something in this club, so stick it up your rear, or whatever! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

This is my sin... Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Lucid's Avatar

Argh! Only ToroMor has permission to call me that!

@Telegraph: Okay, thanks...er...stick it up your own!

The Mad God Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Heartless Angel's Avatar

But Luci, is not doing things without being permitted to do so the very essence of evil?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Yes, but so is ripping your body apart piece by piece.
    But then again, I haven't inflicted a decent mind rape lately, so...

The Mad God Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Heartless Angel's Avatar

...Are you trying to seduce me?!
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Not unless you're a masochist.

But thanks for that amusing response.
    It's not everyday that someone asks if I'm trying to seduce them when I talk about dismembering them or violating their mind.

Even better, I'm a sadomasochist =D

And I thought you might enjoy that XD.

Are you trying to seduce me now?

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Eh, I suppose watching the RP section get trolled or something could be evil... or at least slightly funny or something.

Welcome Lucy.
    victoria aut mors

Hmph! Now you're just doing that on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Are you trying to seduce me now?
    That depends... If I were, would it be working?

Wow. Listen to you two. Here's another idea. Here's a couple of gloves while the rest of us just watch. It'll be better than watching the RP area lately.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    That depends... If I were, would it be working?
    Hah! It'll take a lot more than that to impress me.
    Though the last person who impressed me ended up being killed by me in battle. *Sigh*
    And just when it was getting really good too...

Wow. Listen to you two. Here's another idea. Here's a couple of gloves while the rest of us just watch. It'll be better than watching the RP area lately.

Gloves? Think about who you're talking to here.

The Quiet One Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, guys, I can appreciate some banter between each other, but this is an application thread. So please keep it to a minimum. You do have your forum for this sort of stuff as well. ^^

Thank you.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

oni freemason Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Tamahome's Avatar

So tell me where and how I'm suppose To get this sign up form to join the vile club of wicked thngs?

Lady Succubus Try Outs for Dog Kicking (Vile, Unlimited Application thread) Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Read the first post. The only instructions/form there is is to "Post something dastardly."
    So um...

Go nuts. Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2