Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1822

Thread: The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches!

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Jin's Avatar
    Fallout 3 censorship problems: IGN: Fallout 3 Censorship Report

Dawezy, I'm sorry to say, but I hate your country.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Fallout 3 censorship problems: IGN: Fallout 3 Censorship Report

Dawezy, I'm sorry to say, but I hate your country.
    And this makes the Dawezy display a wide grin.

But its a further example of why me (and many in the community) finds the very idea of censorship to be a joke. Japs invented it, drop another nuke! LOL ..ahem. Nah seriously though~ Why do people even bother to take it up as an issue aye? its fictional.. sigh, people suck.

No new updates in the realm of CP, however. ;_; Happy to be online all the same though.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

The Old Skool Warrior The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the closer we get to Fallout 3, the more interested I am in it.

So, for the handful of you who don't already know, I moved into an apartment with some friends of mine. We've got the trifecta (360, Wii, PS3... funny, all three are mine actually), as well as a plethora of Nintendo consoles.

We've been playing up some SMRPG and Yoshi's Island as of late.

On the 360, I've been focusing on Eternal Sonata; absolutely love it.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy View Post
    And this makes the Dawezy display a wide grin.

But its a further example of why me (and many in the community) finds the very idea of censorship to be a joke. Japs invented it, drop another nuke! LOL ..ahem. Nah seriously though~ Why do people even bother to take it up as an issue aye? its fictional.. sigh, people suck.

No new updates in the realm of CP, however. ;_; Happy to be online all the same though.
    It's just seems your raters in particular have problems with games. This is Grand Theft Auto all over again, but stupider. We all know that if this was a movie or a book, it would have been rated without so much as a second thought. It must be whatever it is you Aussies are smoking. Starts to affect one's judgment.

Cesar: Sweet deal, mate. I've nearly assembled the trinity myself. Wii and PS3 are already in my hands and I think I'm pretty close to convincing my dad to get a 360 for himself (which I would obviously encroach upon). He's one of those dedicated PC gamers that generally hates consoles but is starting to get fed up with the utter tripe that passes for PC game selection these days. Can't say I blame him.

Until now!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I've decided to import Fallout 3 from New Zealand. If for some sad reason the censorship is the same, I'll import from the UK or wherever else.

GTA IV I wasn't too miffed about, but after playing FO, FO2 and FO:Tactics, I really want an uncensored copy of FO3 for my collection.

As for our rating system, it's because we lack any higher ratings than MA15+ for games for some odd reason. Games that are worse than MA15+ as far as the OFLC are concerned tend to get either butchered or just plain banned.

I'm currently powering through an Aussie copy of FFIV DS. There was a time I was actually worried we might not get a release here.
    Last edited by Furore; 09-11-2008 at 10:23 PM.
    victoria aut mors

It's not that simple. Bethesda doesn't want there to be any "confusion" among the different versions, so because of this ridiculous rating, everyone suffers the loss of drug use animation and are forced to see stupid drug names like "murphine". No offence to you, my Aussie friends, but Australia is now on notice.

Until now!

It's not that simple. Bethesda doesn't want there to be any "confusion" among the different versions, so because of this ridiculous rating, everyone suffers the loss of drug use animation and are forced to see stupid drug names like "murphine". No offence to you, my Aussie friends, but Australia is now on notice.
    And I thought I hated those guys before...
    I personally blame South Australian Attorney-General Michael Atkinson. They do say he's the one who's stopping the R18+ rating from being allowed here.

Games ratings speech cut off in parliament | NEWS.com.au
    Take a look for yourself. His reasoning's flawed, but he seems to really want to stick with it. Too bad for us gamers.

And I'm still playing FFIV DS.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Sarah promised me she'd get naked on my bed next time she was in town if I let her into the Cult. Therefore, entry is granted. Pictures, of course, will be taken and shared.

Not much gaming news lately, gentlemen (and a couple of ladies, wherever you're floating).

I've been busy preparing for the first road trip of Penelope's life. She's all packed up and ready to go. Work schedule was kind of crazy... I haven't even taken Force Unleashed out of the shrink-wrapping yet. Last week was the Managers' Conference in Vegas, so I was working ridiculous shifts while John was (not) enjoying himself out on the Strip. He's 19, poor kid. Couldn't do any of the fun stuff.

And of course, this week, it was work work work work work so I could get the extended weekend leading into the vacation, and a bunch of running around and paying bills and crap.

BUT I DIGRESS.

Some oldschooling has been had the past couple of weeks all the same, mostly in the form of Kirby: Super Star on the SNES. Those of you who own a NDS may be interested to know that it's coming out next week in the form of "Kirby: Super Star Ultra." It's mostly just a port from what I can tell, but I'm okay with that. KSS kicks ass.

Also, if exxdeath wishes to join the Cult, I am okay with this. We should bring up a new topic of discussion, rather than just "oh hey, this is what I've been doing, LULZ." I place this task upon exxdeath, assuming he manages to see this post. Elsewise, whoever gets to it first, go for it.

I've had a tab in Firefox up for four days now on Cain's FF Rankings Thread over in GenFF. I've been busy so I keep hitting it bits and pieces at a time. The reason it's taking me so long is because I'm going a little overboard with a full explanation on each game in each category explaining its ranking. I can't in my right mind just make a list and call that a post. I may cut myself some slack and only explain the top five in each category, considering I'm using every numbered game, the CC/T games, and two of the spinoffs in my list. Yikes. I'll work more on that while Nikki and Kelsey are in class, because I'll need something to do while I'm loitering in their houses next week.

AND FINALLY, Currently Playing
    • Kirby: Super Star (SNES)
    • Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)
    • Eternal Sonata (XB360)

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Born Again Atheist The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Sarah's Avatar
    What a wondrous welcome into the Cult. =D

Hmmm... I have a topic for suggestion. (I'm sorry if this has been done. 30 + pages is a lot to read.) Exactly why do you think that you, yourself, are so enthralled with the old school games? Is it nostalgia, difficulty, or something you can't quite put your finger on?

I think my love for old school games comes from growing up with them... so a large portion of it is nostalgia. These games were my life and my haven. To this day, I still love the ridiculous difficulty of some games and find it very amusing to make newbs play them. Most can't handle it at all.

I would also like to postulate that there is some kind of dark force behind old school games that takes control of you.

You also can't deny the fact that so many of the old school games are just better than the crap that's pumped out now. The amount of games I see myself having to collect has halved with each system since SNES, with an exception of PSX. Well, at least there are things like 360 arcade and the Wii downloads.

Concise list of what I am currently playing:
    X360- Infinite Undiscovery
    SNES- Secret of Mana
    SNES- TMNT: Turtles in Time
    X360 Arcade- TMNT: 1989 Arcade Game
    Last edited by Sarah; 09-21-2008 at 12:23 PM.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Naked pictures? Welcome aboard.

Cesar, do yourself a favour and take The Force Unleashed with a grain of salt. Depending on how hyped up you are/were over it, you may be very disappointed. It's not that it's a bad game by any stretch, but the videos made it look so much better. A great story, but be prepared to be finished in about 7 hours.

On to the topic at hand. I most certainly do not play old skool games for the difficulty. I hate when games are too difficult. I'll use Resident Evil terminology: I like to hike, not climb mountains. What I do like, as Sarah already mentioned, is the nostalgia I get from playing them. Hell, I started up the original Alone in the Dark earlier today for shits and giggles.

It's not just that though; thanks to the Virtual Console, I've been able to play so many great games that I've never played before and even without nostalgia, I love them. I'm well into Breath of Fire 2 now, as an example. There's a certain enjoyable simplicity in them.

But the number one reason is because they're old skool, bitches.

CP:
    Breath of Fire 2 (Wii: SNES)
    Resident Evil Zero (GC)
    Shining Force 3: Episode 2 (Saturn)
    Mercenaries 2 (PS3)

Until now!

Exactly why do you think that you, yourself, are so enthralled with the old school games?

It's a number of things for me I've found. I've loved sprite artwork which most older games seem to have (with the exception of older games using vector graphics and the like), and I did love the difficulty of other games such as Contra that kept me playing until I could finally finish the game. I noticed that after playing a lot of easier newer games, I now REALLY suck at Contra, and have to get my game back. Or maybe it's the 360 controller? Either way I struggle to get all that far at all.

It's not that I dislike newer games (some have been great), but there are more older games I can go back to easily, especially favourites like Final Fantasy IV-VI, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, hell even games I was playing on a joystick with a button up top like Pac-man. Most newer games don't seem to have what addicted me, at least not to the extent of past greats.
    victoria aut mors

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! ZRO's Avatar
    Boobies? o.O; (the rest of this post was lost in thought derailment)

CP:
    FFXI, WoW, FFIVDS. Not necessarily in that order.

Blog Entries
    ..damnit bisho, now you has me thinking of titties. (Not that thats a bad thing, lol)

'tis a fair question though! the topic at hand.

One of which requires me to ponder, it really varies from console to console the whole nostalgia trip. Most other members of the Cult know me to be raised from the Atari/SEGA era of gaming so my views are somewhat bias in the text (ie, I think that Mario is a fat plumber who couldnt jump for a Ring if his life depended on it, where-as Sonic blazes off the screen so fast he trips over from having too many rings.) so I suppose thinking en-route of the topic I'd have to say the variety for its time.

Now that we have computers to emulate everything, its kinda "meh" alot of the time.. but all those years ago, it was *only* the console and none of the cheats, hacks, other random junk. Just your palms and thumbs abusing that 6-button joypad until you developed scars. (and the occasional article on the news about people using game controllers are mastubatory devices XD).. ahh it always gives me that fuzzy warm feeling ^_^

..then I forget how I did it, and have to start a new game.

>_<

You get ahold of Activision Anthology for the PS2, load up the game H.E.R.O and try get past the first stage without touching the moving holes. When I was a young lad, back in the late 80's with my Atari 2800.. I totally ace'd that game with no troubles at all and here I am about 10~15 years later and I cant traverse past the first level >_>

Oh, and welcome to our humble Cult, Sarah.
    Dont think that our organization has flomped dead when there isnt a reply for several days in a row, its how we roll. Lazy and etc, you know the feeling ~ not wanting to put the effort into reaching for that remote control to turn on the TV, instead you fall asleep in the chair.
    Last edited by Dawezy; 09-22-2008 at 04:03 AM.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

As I am extremely bored between classes right now and seem to be refusing to do the work I really should be doing, I'm going to start a really lame topic.

So just out of curiosity, Name a favourite console from each generation. Go back as far as you can remember.

First Generation - Pong? Coleco Telstar to be more specific
    Second Generation - Intellivision
    Third Generation - NES
    Fourth Generation - Megadrive
    Fifth Generation - Playstation (I want to say Saturn, but I can't)
    Sixth Generation - PS2
    Seventh Generation - Yet to be decided

Honestly, this generation is way too close to call for me so far. And although it's not a console, truth be told, generations 1 through 5 are actually PC.

So there, a topic, albeit overly obvious one. Post.
    Last edited by Jin; 10-03-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Until now!

First Generation - Magnavox Odyssey. I spent a bit of time on Dogfight and Shooting Gallery.
    Second Generation - Atari 5200. With Space Invaders, Defender, Mario Bros., Pac-man, Super Breakout, this baby was awesome.
    Third Generation - NES. Marios, LoZ and a ton of other greats.
    Fourth Generation - SNES. I think it's mainly due to my love of the NES, as well as all the great RPG titles that flew down to me. The megadrive is a close second.
    Fifth Generation - PS1. While the N64 also has a lot of old favourites, it can't compare to the sheer number of classics released for the PSX, including a generation of FF games.
    Sixth Generation - Playstation 2. Once again it's software library decimated the competition, even those with superior hardware.
    Seventh Generation - Xbox 360. Now it seems to have the best library in terms of newer games, and is often cheaper than the PS3. It had it's kinks, but most seem to be ironed out and consoles sold after a certain date seem to hold up quite well.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Man I cant remember back to the first gen of stuff, let alone what I played.. lol. Thats some ultra old school right there.. o.o SO ze following list of gen's is what I was raised with, lets the biased posts begin! (and ofcourse on topic, these are my preffered consoles lol)

G1: My memory is worse then Arks when it goes back *that* far.
    G2: Atari 2600
    G3: SEGA Master System
    G4: SEGA Genesis
    G5: PSX/PSOne
    G6: PS2
    G7: lolwut?

But aye, pretty much all the Generations can be compacted and played just as well on the PC these days.. theres a fine difference that you can point out though and it just occured to me, as good as it is to be able to play all the old stuff on the new PC/Consoles it just *doesnt compare* to playing it on a bigass TV/Flatscreen then on the comp bashin a keyboard. Have to own up to that one yo~
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy
    But aye, pretty much all the Generations can be compacted and played just as well on the PC these days.. theres a fine difference that you can point out though and it just occured to me, as good as it is to be able to play all the old stuff on the new PC/Consoles it just *doesnt compare* to playing it on a bigass TV/Flatscreen then on the comp bashin a keyboard. Have to own up to that one yo~
    That's the number one reason to own a Wii.

Although when I said PC, I meant strictly PC only games. Doom, Duke Nukem, Monkey Island, Alone in the Dark, Civilization 2, I could go on. Those were the glory days, my friend. Now we're lucky to see 4 exclusive PC games worth buying a year.

Until now!

Hey, Dawezy. I play all of my old school games on PC, on my 32" HD LCD TV- with a controller. It's infinitely better than playing when I was a kid.

(Warning: I feel like shit, so I'm going to be lazy and not use complete titles.)

Generation 1: I didn't get a chance to play these that I know of.
    Generation 2: I've been told I was a huge Intellivision fan early on. I don't remember what games I played. I was only a toddler. Of course, this may have been due to my uncle's fit of rage and destruction of our Atari system. Bastard.
    Generation 3: NES. **** yeah. Super Mario 1-3, Megaman 2, Final Fantasy, Zelda 1-2, Rogger Rabbit, Bubble Bobble, Excite Bike, and on and on and on.
    Generation 4: SNES. Best RPG's ever. PERIOD. Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Final Fantasies, Chrono Trigger, A Link to the Past, Secret of Evermore, Breath of Fires, Earthmother****ingbound, and on and on and on with so many different kinds of games. This is still my favorite console ever.
    Generation 5: PSX. Had a lot of fun with this system. Some good RPG's and other types of games. Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Star Ocean 2, Xenogears, Saga Frontier, Final Fantasy 7 & 9, Suikoden series, Parappa The Rapper, Umjammer Lammy, Ridge Racer games, Bushido Blade 1 & 2, and on.
    Generation 6: PS2. Good games, but decreasing in amount. Radiata Stories, Dawn of Mana, Xenosaga series, Suikoden series. Disgaea series, Katamari Damacy, Guitar Hero series, Parappa 2, and on.
    Generation 7: Xbox 360. A few gems. Definitely spent more time with this than the Wii. Infinite Undiscovery, Blue Dragon, Rock Band, Guitar Hero series, and on.

I would like to question where the hand held systems fit into this. Ive had some damn good times with my hand held systems- GBA being highly notable as a portable SNES in many cases. So, where?

EDIT: Hey, have we posted pictures of our game collections yet? Ive got a nice little collection of old school stuff. (My grandparents kept most of it, but I've still got quite a bit.) We should post them.
    Last edited by Sarah; 10-17-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: How dare I leave out SD3?!
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

I'm not sure were exactly they fit in as I've never been much of a handheld aficionado. The last one I owned was a Gameboy Colour. I didn't play it that much. Pretty much just pokemon. After that, I had trouble getting into handhelds for some reason. Sometimes I'll play a friend's for a bit, but nothing long term.

Back in the day, I always wanted a Gamegear, but never got one.

I'd have to get my camera in order before taking any pictures. Cell phone rates are retarded.

Edit: Omg omg omg omg Shining Force 2 on Virtual Console! Omg omg omg!

CP:
    Morrowind (PC)
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Wii: N64)
    Breath of Fire 2 (Wii: SNES)
    Bioshock (PC)
    Last edited by Jin; 10-06-2008 at 06:03 AM.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    Be ye suggesting I go out and buy a Wii sir?

Hm.. you know what though, its becoming more and more feasible for me to hook up with these "new" consoles since I'm hooked into my new house/unit. In my other residential situations the DSL router/cables would be in another room, various cables running amock! but now I have the route right next to my PC case, cables less then a foot long lol. TV on other side of room though -.-; would require some moar cableage. That, and I really dont like spending much of my cashola ; ;, last couple days I reckon I've stacked up around $150 worth of random oddities/food along my travels..

Such a bank nerd, lol.

And I STILL HAVENT finished watching my complete original Transformers series.. onto like, DVD 4 of 17.

You present a fine question thar Sarah! and it makes me scratch me head a bit.. handhelds are kinda in a league of their own, yet they hold up just about the same processor power of the games/consoles they play.. EG: SEGA Game Gear plays SMS games, GBA was a succeeder to the SNES (*alot* of the games were ports/enhanced games from the SNES.), and now the DS can work the GBA many times over, then the PSP enters the field as a mobile PS2 effectively. So er.. in terms of the generation charts? hell of I know where to toss them in lol.

32" HD LCD? you can go burn somewhere prz XD that'd be a juicy TV to kick back and watch.

'tis laaaate~ me shleep naow.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! GRIM REAPER's Avatar
    The deepest parts of Hell enslaving your pitiful soul.
    First Generation - I don't remember that far back.

Second Generation - Intellivision. Dungeons and Dragons was my first taste of what an RPG is like, been hooked ever since. I spent many hours playing Night Stalker as well

Third Generation - NES. Mario and Mega Man nuff said.

Fourth Generation - SNES. Mario, Megaman, Link and finally Kefka! Woot Woot Woot.

Fifth Generation -PS1. Why did Aeris have to die? She stars in the best hentai!

Sixth Generation - Playstation 2. RPGs galore. N64 had a few but they were crap.

Seventh Generation - PS3 and 360. Can't decide which. I play both just as much. PS3 has good long RPGs and bluray, 360 I get frags online in COD4.

I have a sudden urge to start playing the Secret of Mana series again. Good ole emulators. Next I need to blow the dust of my Dreamcast and load up Grandia.

Haven't even touched a Wii. Block charaters is not my thing but the downloadable old skool games has started to pik my interest. Anyway one more month till Gears 2 and Resistance 2.
    Last edited by GRIM REAPER; 10-17-2008 at 11:36 AM.

^ N64 was fifth generation. Gamecube was sixth. Do play the Seiken Densetsu series. It would please me greatly.

Does anyone remember when the Nintendo 64 was called the Ultra 64, before its release? Nintendo seems to like to change names. Multiple personalities?

Currently playing: X360- Infinite Undiscovery

I found a copy of Zero Tolerance the other day at a second hand store. For the Sega Genesis of course. I'd heard it was popular among some people just over a decade ago, and I can see why. It's a first person shooter, and seems to manage to strain the genesis' capabilities to the point where the gameplay is in a small rectangle in the middle of the screen, and a giant HUD litters the border of the screen. I find it fun like I find those lightgun games at arcades fun. Easy, yet pretty bloody addictive.

Currently playing: Zero Tolerance (Genesis).
    victoria aut mors

In regards to the Virtual Console. I'll post a list of available games for any would be buyers.

US/Canada
    PAL
    Overall it's quite a nice selection. Oh and Dawezy, for some reason, I've heard Australia doesn't get the Commodore 64 games. No clue why considering the rest of PAL does.

Also, funny you mention Secret of Mana. We US/Canada people just got it on VC.

And Grimm, what "long RPGs" for the PS3 are you talking about? Did miss some on the shelf or do you mean future releases? (Valkyria Chronicles!)
    Last edited by Jin; 10-17-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Until now!

Also, funny you mention Secret of Mana. We US/Canada people just got it on VC
    What's all this then? I am not entirely sure what you are referring to. But I need to know. Badly. In a really, really, really bad way.

Blog Entries
    Nintendo released Secret of Mana on the Wii's Virtual Console this week.

I changed my underwear when I found out.

Oh, and here's a link.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Nintendo released Secret of Mana on the Wii's Virtual Console this week.

I changed my underwear when I found out.
    I just screamed. I couldn't help it. It's 4 AM, and I freakin screamed. I'm twitching now. Must have! AHHHHH!!!! XD

I obviously need to give more attention to my Wii.

Blog Entries
    Overall it's quite a nice selection. Oh and Dawezy, for some reason, I've heard Australia doesn't get the Commodore 64 games. No clue why considering the rest of PAL does.
    Strange... back in their primes 8-bit days there were plenty of Commodore 64's to go around! Not sure of the position now due to like, they are now like.. 6~7 generations old now? no developer support, etc. I noticed your ninja-edit since your last post too Jin and saw that Shining Force II for the Wii been released.. looked for myself, low and behold its right thar o_o. Asked Loco about these "Wii Points" they got up and meh.. almost turns me off buying a Wii now.

Unless I misunderstood, lol.

That Zero Tolerance though.. screws me up, lol, must be the whole keyboard nonsense messin me up, I always get caught on this one boss where it like.. flies around, has a cannon on each arm, when they get blown off some missle tubes appear, rinse and repeat.. always run out of credits ;_; (and ammo T_T)..

CP: Was inspired by a random flash video at Newgrounds.com with FF12 in it, so I booted the game back up.. good'ol Level grinding ^_^ and here is a quickie for anyone who might be familuar with FF11.. you *might* not get it if you havent played before lol.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Well the downloads aren't free, Dawezy. Nintendo's not that dumb.
    If you're fine with computer emulation then it's definitely the cheaper way to go. But some of us are neurotic and have to "own" the game, even if it's just a virtual copy of it.

Until now!

Definitely not 6:10:50 The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Kaiser Dragoon's Avatar
    Well, I think I waited an adequate amount of time to post this, so, think of this as my application to the OSCoK. I'm fairly sure I'm evil enough, or at least, insane enough, to join, and I do love my old SNES and NES cartridges.

Unfortunately, I wasn't around for the Atari era (or before that o.O;; I'm only 20...) but I was definitely playing games when I could pick up the controller. The original Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, I played a lot of games when I was younger, and I didn't even get a PSX until it was already old technology, so, I ended up playing my SNES games to the point where I had them memorized backwards and forwards.

Anyways, to prevent wasting anymore time.

~Kaiser Dragoon
    XBLA:

You're most active in: Cleft of Dimension · 452 Posts

YES, I Have obtained the power of "Lurker Status"!

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast