Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches!

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Jin's Avatar
    You're beatings only make me want to steal it more!

For the topic, I assume we are talking about old school FF ne?
    Let's see...
    I think I'll have to go with Zeromus as well. He was the only boss that was actually difficult. It took some real good luck to beat him. He was just so god damn fast! Or perhaps my characters just sucked..

Mind you, I haven't beaten FF3 yet, so I suppose that boss could turn out to be more difficult than Zeromus.

Until now!

The Old Skool Warrior The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SCENE ONE!!!

Jin, you know how Merlin posted in the Gas Prices thread? Well, he and I consulted, and he's got a cameo in our avatar now. First scene, in fact. It's essentially the same first scene from when I did it on ImageReady, but ten times cooler.

No worries, everyone else... there's much more to come. Now that we've gotten our little Capitalism Sucks! out of our systems, the SU hassling can begin.

I know the file is large at 13.6kb, but I haven't optimized it yet. I'll do that when I'm done, so that it fits under the 97.7kb avatar limit. After all, if we're all gonna use it, it has to work, right?

Without any further ado,
    http://argentos.thefinalfantasy.net/...eUltima-v1.gif

(Keep in mind, that's just the first scene. I'm already laughing at the second, in progress.)

Currently Playing:
    Gamani GIF Movie Gear + Photoshop CS = avatar!!!
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! ZRO's Avatar
    LMFAO, that's great there LC. XD

Hehe...Um...yeah...I still live...Dawezy can attest to that. I just don't have a life anymore. >.>

And yeah, so far, hardest boss was Zeromus, definitely. ^^ Then again, so far I've only beat FFIV and FFVI, so I don't have much room to speak. XD

CP:
    FFXI...what, you were expecting something else?
    Counter-Strike:Source
    Half-Life2

Lady Succubus The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cesar? You may want to slow the animation a bit. The text went by too fast. I had to watch it two times in a row to completely read the text.

Just slow it down a wee bit, eh?

Yeah, I was just going to say that. It was ****ing halarious though.
    I can't believe that you actually quoted what Merlin said in that thread. lmao
    Can't wait to see the finished product.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm still toying with the speeds for certain frames. I keep forgetting that I read a lot faster than most people. I actually find myself waiting impatiently for the next frame to come around... but I think I'll double the times on those with excessive amounts of text.

The *POOF* is supposed to be quick though, as are the hearts.

Anywho, I've got a few frames coming together for the second scene, and I'll start working on that today.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Cesar's right, the rest of your read too slow. I was doing the same as him, waiting for the next frame. XD Good shit though, good shit. ^^

pfft. pfft I say. pfft you to the deepest level of hell!

It wasn't the "poof" that was the problem. For me it was mostly Merlin's speech that was difficult to read in time. Luckily, I knew what he said already, but damnit, it's the principle. Oh yeah, I'm a idealist now, har har.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    I've noticed that it plays slightly faster in Firefox than it does in Internet Explorer, which is strange. That may also be why you're thinking it's going too fast. I'll definitely slow it down a bit, knowing this. I just viewed it in Firefox for the first time myself, as well as in IE, and there's definitely a difference, even if it is very slight. At least... I noticed it. But I'm uber picky like that. *shrug*

^_^;;

edit:
    w00t! Even though it's been seventeen hours or something and there's still no reply, I'm happy to present to you... the second scene!

I slowed down anything with three lines of text to two seconds, and adjusted a few of the other frames to match. I'm done with it for the night, but what comes after the "Meanwhile..." at the end of this clip is where the rest of us OSCoKers come into play. Damn Jin, stealing the show away from us! *shakes fist*

...oh wait, I'm the creator. *shakes fist anyway*

http://argentos.thefinalfantasy.net/...eUltima-v2.gif
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 09-05-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: booyah!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

What can I say, I'm awesome!

Only one problem I see. When Hobbes says that DSH sold SU to him....what's that about? I may have missed something, but I don't think that Hobbes ever officially owned it. But I must say, you did a beautiful job on how he talks....err types. Brilliant! I must be a slow reader though, because his speech was a tad on the fast side. All is good besides that though. ^^;

Until now!

Blog Entries
    I don't know that it was official. I know DSH handed over the reigns, but I can't recall whether there was any actual exchange of ownership. There had to be, though, because DSH doesn't pay to keep it alive any more. I believe Dawezy informed me of all of this, but if I'm wrong about it, we can play it off and make it look like they're the stupid ones by correcting them later.

And I can still delay the scenes with more text if you'd like. As I mentioned earlier, I think they play faster in Firefox than they do in the program and in IE. Crazy Mozilla, processing information faster than it should. ^_^;;

Like I said, the scenes with three lines are at two seconds apiece, but I suppose I could afford two and a half. That's not too much of a brutal change.

note to self:
    jin fujiwara: to confirm things though
    jin fujiwara: fewyn is the actual owner of SU
    LocoColt04: Oh, well then, I'll have to fix that up in that case
    jin fujiwara: heh
    That's a fairly simple text swap though. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to replace those two affected panels. Which I'll do later. And not now. Because I'm lazy.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Just use the ole scorpianjed76@hotmail addy guys, soon as i get em i'll answer em..

heh funny stuff on taht avy, keep it up damn youse!!!

*returns to oblivion*
    "Knowledge, without mileage, is just Bullshit" - Henry Rollins

Blog Entries
    Hey Scorp, I'm going to be working on the third scene today, so the only character to die at this point will be Braska Spira (for the first of two times, because the fucker always seems to come back). Since you likely won't respond before I hop offline and start working on it, how would you like to kill him the second time? After all, there is this avatar which comes to mind. Dawezy got him. I think it's your turn. After all, you could use a little slaughtering to loosen you up a bit, eh?

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Heh, that will do nicely LC

That avatar is the shit, always thought so ^^;

And yeah a little slaughtering of a NS ***khead will ease the tension ever so muchly mwahaha.!

CP...er

yeah >.<

Blog Entries
    Alright then, consider it done. That'll be the last scene... after everyone else at SquareUltima is dead ('cept for Elewen, we like her), Braska Spira will walk onscreen out of nowhere and be instantly slaughtered by half a dozen ninja stars or something.

And hell, I think I'll go ahead and put up ye ole Dawezy avatar for now as well. Like a tribute to the carnage to come or something. I haven't had this one up in seven or eight months.

Currently Playing:
    Eh, I'll get to the avatar later tonight. I'm about to start up a new FFIV ROM here on the PC. My laptop's all the way across the room. Wow, how's that for pure laziness?

I'll be sure to take lots of screens and such at random intervals like I'd been doing with FFIII... which I should probably start playing again upon the avatar's completion.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Lady Succubus The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The avatar is just fine now, Cesar. You don't need to change the text speed anymore for me. xD And... I don't know why the speed changes from IE to Firefox, but yes, I was viewing it in firefox. ^^;

If it plays slower in IE, I now feel really bad seeing as how I'm running IE ^^;
    I never thought that I was THAT slow....haha.

Alright, scorp gets his time to shine, err, slaughter.
    Sounds good!

CP:
    FF4
    FF6
    FF1
    Morrowind

Until now!

Damn Right it sounds good! I haven't slaughtered anything in the way of NS in.....

well it's been quite some time i'll clue ya in on that much!

Zro..maybe you know..or can find out for me..WTF...is up with bobandgeorge? I can't seem to get in there ( it may just be these crapo library comps ) but for almost a month now I have gotten damned MSN search pages whenever I put it in...check it for me neh?

ahh well, not much activity in here the last few days...maybe a post by the ever elusive scorpo will stimulate....uh huh huhu uhuhuhuhuh!! Stimulate..*ahem* some postorz??

ZOMG!

*kills Zro*
    *steals Dawezy's beer*
    *cut's LC's hair*....matter of fact..
    *cuts Zro's hair for good measure*
    *gives it to Jin to make apocolyptic commie doll*

Scorp's Rant of the Moment: You know what?! I reaaaaly ****ing hate doing this at the library!!! this is a prime example of why..right now some little ****tard whose about 7 years shy of his first pube is PACING back and forth behind the row of computers here, library card in hand he is staring at each and every screen as he goes bye. If this weren't in public, i'd tell him to sit down and wait his turn like a good little ****wad instead of being an annoying little douche' or we'll make his ass hairs burn with a blowtorch!!!1

if nothing else I plan to flame the pathetic website he has on his shirt.
    'www.one.org' for those of you who want to join in my little pressure release.
    Last edited by Scorpian; 09-13-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Frustration much with the kids? I know how that feels, try it when they're your siblings. Library access is better than no access though. =X Besides, you'd rarely see me anyway. I hide a lot. >.> <.< *disappears*

haha, I hate little bastards like that. You just want to jab them in the gut. WAIT YOUR ****ING TURN!

erm...yeah.

I think

I think it's safe to say that I'm not playing FF6 or FF1 anymore. Over a month without it constitutes a temporary delay at least. haha.

CP:
    FF4
    Morrowind

Until now!

Blog Entries
    *looks around*
    *looks at laptop*
    *looks at hair*

The avatar is being neglected at the moment because we're in the midst of plotting stuff for TFF's all new newspaper, the Chocobo Digest. First issue comes out in three weeks. Much work is to be done.

Do yourselves a favor. (Okay, do ME a favor.) Email Zidane. About anything. With the link. In my sig. It should open up an email client for you; whatever your system has registered as the default.

I need some content. Neo Necron's already emailed twice, and I'm thinking of using one of them already.
    Dear Zidane.

My hair hurts. Explain.

- Neo Necron
    That makes me laugh. If I don't end up using it, at least it'll be immortalized here. XD

Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Final Fantasy IV
    Dr. Mario

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Time for the bi-weekly revival of the Cult.

*revies*

Huzzah!

As you know Cesar, I already emailed you regarding the ask Zidane thing. Twas the only line I could think of.

Dodged a bullet there. Almost was at the point of taking FF4 off of my CP list due to inactivity, but I bumped it up yesterday....Yang is such an idiot. "Instead of us all leaving the explosion, why don't I lock myself in the room and use my body the absorb the shrapnal that the door wouldn't take!" Cid is stupid too. "I'll now jump out of the airship with this bomb instead of just throwing it down and surviving. We all know that I have much more accuracy in where I fall rather than where the bomb falls."
    Bastards.

CP:
    Morrowind
    FF4

Until now!

Blog Entries
    *gasp*

t3h Scorpian lives again! See here.

I was doubling up on my worry, knowing that we never hear from the guy and that the hurricane is aiming for him. Or... was. It's now predicted a bit farther east than initially planned, but anything along the coast will still be decimated. So he evacuated. Don't know to where yet.

Anywho, I assume TFF will be somewhere along his line of internet stops today, so I'm sure he'll be in here any minute now. I just stumbled across that and figured I'd say something.

Currently Playing:
    fixing my laptop
    clearing the PC of viruses thanks to my sister's need to click links
    working on TFF's newspaper
    wondering when I'll finish the avatar
    Final Fantasy Tactics

...a game? On the list? BLASPHEMY!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

How about..the very next one? :-p

Yeah...I'm evacuated to Austin for right now..I WANT to be back home by monday morning..but..Dawezy has a better chance of becoming a Opera singer than that happening....heh

So for now I'm just cooling my jets and grinding my teeth until i can get back and get shit on track...argggghhh!!!

In other news I did get to spend yesterday with Arkaine and Assman...Ark is thrilled to hear that he may be in Project2..and says he'll post in here...if his dialup will cooperate...ugh

CP:
    NOTHING! It's all back in Houston!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teh Scorp
    Dawezy has a better chance of becoming a Opera singer than that happening....heh
    wtf

That was well put, lmao.

Same shit different day down here, I been doing alot of work for neighbors and as such I have quite a surplus of beer for the chugging. tis good yah, I also got a copy of Bubsy due next week sometime (the original, Genesis version) because I just had to get the original.. heh, Bubsy 2 just doesnt compare when you play the two. Granted it has a wider variety of monsters, and the music-motion thing (Music gets faster as you move faster) aswell as being able to take 4 hits to die, as opposed to 1. Had more speech in it and mini-games, but the humor just lacked ; ; boo.

Swishing my gameplay inbetween Diablo 2 : LoD and Final Fantasy XI (shock!), I'm a stones-throw away from my Red Mage hitting level 60, bwu hah hah. You seen how cool Thunder II looks in game? Dude, just dude, lol.

Nice to see you still breathing Jason ^^ \m/ Rock on.

In other news, my avatar is now hentai XD ... well, again. Most of you are familuar with the full picture behind it its a few pixels short of showing some nippleage, too bad I cant expose it ~.~ yummeh boobies.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Don't worry Dawezy, I have faith that you can become an Opera singer if you want. You just have to keep at it and never give up! =P

Glad to see that you won't be joining the fish at the bottom of the coast Scorp. And yeah, Arkaine will be in project 2....if I ever finish it. This has to make me the epitamy of procrastination...hehe.

CP:
    FF4

Until now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jintatsu
    This has to make me the epitamy of procrastination...hehe.
    I thought that was my position. >.>

Teh huzzah, teh Scorpo lives once more. Always good to hear you're still kickin. and yeah, riding the bike to work...I know how that feels actually. Not for so long, mostly due to my apparently asthmatic breathing, but meh, such is my lot. =\

I play FFXI. I play more FFXI. I get stuck working long hours and covering my little brother's paper route in the same damned weekend! So I play...less FFXI. *cries* oh well, come Sunday and Monday I shall be back to normal playtime...I think. ><

It was your position Zro, and it is once again, because I am finished! Booyah!
    It took months for some unknown reason, but it is completed. Now there's just the annoying matter of transfering over to everyone. I need to test something first though. It will require someone's assistance though. Heh. But yeah, project 2 is finished. It's short (like a few minutes short, if that) and dated (still has SU references), but damnit, it is completed!

CP:
    FF4

Until now!

Blog Entries
    If I don't get it from you, surely I'll get it from Dawezy.

Whenever I get it, though, I'll just toss it up on TFF's server for a couple weeks, and take it down afterward. That way, we don't allllllll have to sit through tedious transfers.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Actually Dawezy was the last to get it the last time and it was the most tedious. I had to seperate it into 2 parts and transfer each seperately to him. It took about 2 days for the things to arrive...that was also the 3rd try.

I might have found a way that doesn't require the RTP files and would just need the setup file, but I can't know for sure until I get someone on aim to take a test drive.

Until now!

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast