Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beta Testing Club Registration

The Quiet One Beta Testing Club Registration Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Beta Testing Club Registration

Alright, it's all setup Telegraph. Let me know if there's any problems and I'll check them out. Also as I have been saying before I defaulted you to non-joinable public status. If you wish to take part in that test let me know and I'll switch that over. And like the others as a members only group you can put a thread in the main club forum advertising and open for people interested in joining you.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Name of Club/Group: the group name i am sarcastic

Summary of the Club/Group purpose or activities: this is club is where people can be sarcastic

3. Public or Members Only : public

4. Representative Image of Club/Group:
    is this one okay
    http://www.bucksworld.net/words/wp-c...sm-warning.jpg
    if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life

The Quiet One Beta Testing Club Registration Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

While the Clubs in the sub-forums are a little more broad based, a club to be sarcastic in is too broad of a subject. It is also fairly ambiguous about what it would be aside from just talking between each other sarcastically. You'll need a more focused idea.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Registered User Beta Testing Club Registration Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1. Name of Club/Group - Music Haven V.II

2. Summary of the Club/Group purpose or activities - "More than just the music forum, Music Haven V.II is a place for people who are passionate about music, where there is music discussion, debates, games and competitions alike."

3. Public or Members Only - Public

Basically like Music Haven was but I'm hoping for it to be a lot more organised. Like for example, last time there was an overflow of members and half of them posted once or twice and then became inactive so this time I want to enforce a rule - if you're not active for a certain amount of time then you get taken off the member's list, though you can ask to be a member again if you do become active on the forums again.

I've also come up with two game ideas - one being an Elimination game, I sort of stole this one from Zardoch in the discussions thread. Basically like a normal elimination game but with artists and such. I'm thinking they'll be nominated by the members. And the second game is "Music Haven v.II A-Z Dictionary of Music" or something like that, I don't know if I'll keep that name but what it will be is each week a member is nominated to give an artist/album for the rest of the club to check out and then we report back what we think, then it will go into the A-Z of music. I think members will be nominated according to username in alphabetical order or something like that. I think these games would just help to generate more activity and get people more interested in the club.

Another thing I've come up with is Music Mogul of the month - this reward will go to the member who's had the most activity and benefit, for lack of a better word to the club during the month. The reward will be a banner provided by yours truly, and perhaps even from volunteers if there are any.

Other than that it'll be a place for people to talk about new and old music they like, share with us their musical talents if they have any, etc. I've been wanting to get this club up and running again for a while now and a couple of people besides myself have said they like the idea of having a new music haven sooooo, yeah...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2