Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans of TFF

Americans of TFF

Hey fellow Americans!

This club is designed to talk all things American. Whether it be our wacky government or other nefarious concerns, this club is for you!

Requirements:

1. Live in the U.S.

Thats all!

If you want to join, post a little bit about the state or major city you live in and any other details about it you want. I will start.

I live in Orlando, Florida. Technically, half an hour from Orlando, but who is counting? We are known for Disney and Universal Studios, but we have so much more! Like a seedy downtown area or the seventh largest American university.

Join, and tell your American friends!

Regional Manager:
    Yoo-Hoo

Assistant to the Regional Manager:
    Meier Link

Members:
    Dimarik
    OceanEyes28
    Flash
    Sinister
    Ann
    James K. Polk
    LocoColt04
    Bleachfangirl
    Setzer
    Draken Benvolaid
    Ryayukou
    Final Fantasy Fan Cid
    Evangel
    Rocky
    Anomaly
    H.U.N.K
    Lilium
    Changrules
    Axelute Zero
    Sasquatch
    musicrocksgbv
    Lunasa
    shodemon666
    Kaiser Dragoon
    zodiark12
    Ruin-Tumult
    foster kid
    Baal
    streaml1ned
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 06-04-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Registered User Americans of TFF Dimi's Avatar
    FINALLY!!!! AN AMERICAN CLUB HAS BEEN MADE!!!! I was starting to get a little concerned. We can't have those Aussies rule over this place now can't we?

Well, I live in the U.S. obviously. Southern California to be exact. We have some stuff here. I live an hour or so away from Los Angeles and the beach cities like Hunnington Beach and Long Beach. I live somewhat close to Anaheim which has Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. (Darn you for having Walt Disney World. ) And yeah.

Oh and I forgot to add that we have a lot of Mexicans over here? Some illegal. Some legal. You know the whole immigrant thing? Some of them opened up some awesome Mexican food restaurants. And I don't mean Taco Bell or Del Taco food. I'm talking some REAL Mexican food. And it's good!!!

Gingersnap Americans of TFF OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been wanting one of these for a while now. Those blasted Aussies and then Europe before them (are they still dead? That's sad) always made me feel so excluded.

Yay America!

I'm from Little Rock, AR. We're famous for Bill Clinton and...

As of now, I'm in Savannah, GA for college. I wanted to leave AR to study theatre, but I'm fond of the South (it's really not that bad) so I just went a little deeper. Savannah is pretty touristy and we have history and ghost tours running all year. There are a few films that were shot here including Forrest Gump. So... that's neat. Never try to get somewhere in a hurry on a sunny Saturday, though. It's impossible. Tourists and horse carriages and trollies everywhere. And you can usually count on a wedding in one of the squares.

Weird, though, because Savannah can go from beautiful historical stuff to awkward ghetto stuff in like... a building. One second you're sightseeing, the next second, you wonder if you went through a wormhole.

I do like Arkansas, even if I left. It's home and there are some great hiking trails.

So yes. I am a Southern girl.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-07-2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Hey new members! You are both in. On another note, I don't know who you used to be, Dimarik. Fishie?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Weird, though, because Savannah can go from beautiful historical stuff to awkward ghetto stuff in like... a building. One second you're sightseeing, the next second, you wonder if you went through a wormhole.
    So true. Savannah is worse than any Orlando ghetto. I actively feared for my life.

Tell everyone to join! Maybe we will have events and the like.

Registered User Americans of TFF Flash's Avatar
    An American club.......finally. I was wondering when we were going to get one of these.

Well I am from Southern Illinois just about thirty minutes away from the Indiana border. A town called Vincennes, that's in Indiana, has quite a few historic stuff there. There is the Harrison House where President Harrison lived. I'm not sure of all the stuff there but there is a lot of famous people from there. They are all from around the Revolution and the Civil War so they are pretty old. And there is a monument, I forgot the name of it but its there.
    Proud Member of FF Cult

TFF family, MSN and Dragons:
    My TFF Family
    Fishie, Martin, Final Fantasy Fan Cid, Lamborghini, Bleachfangirl, Pricilla, Xeim, T.G Oskar

1. Your first step will be going to www.hotmail.com and making an e-mail acount. It's fast and easy, trust me.

2. Secondly, if you haven't installed MSN, go here: http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

3. It doesn't matter if you don't know anyone. The point is meeting new members. Don't be shy =D.

4. My MSN is: [email protected]. Add me, and I will add you to my list.
    If there's a conversation going on at the time, I'll invite you to it and introduce you to everyone.

Anyone is welcome to take this idea and
    put it in their sig. You can use the "TFF Convo"
    banner I made, as well. With your help,
    TFF activity may boost

Sir Prize Americans of TFF Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello, My name is Brandon and I'm...*sigh*...An American...

I first knew I was an American when a random Vietnamese child came up to me, claiming I killed his daddy, and then preceded to kick me, during the 60s.

I guess I just wanted the support of my fellow Americans, in this time of darkness in my life.

*bows*

Thank you.

Also I needed a more focused perspective from others during the coming election, than TFF, at large, can provide. If you're like me, and I know I am, then being an American is a constant affliction. Remember, it doesn't have to be this way...you can always vote straight democratic. ><

Now that I've offended everyone... I'M OFF! *flies away, cape trailing in the wind*
    Last edited by Sinister; 04-07-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Hey Flash, you are in!

You, and Dimarik, should reveal your real names. Americans don't use no formalities (or usernames)!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimarik
    Oh and I forgot to add that we have a lot of Mexicans over here? Some illegal. Some legal. You know the whole immigrant thing? Some of them opened up some awesome Mexican food restaurants. And I don't mean Taco Bell or Del Taco food. I'm talking some REAL Mexican food. And it's good!!!
    I get you guys having Mexicans, but we have a huge Mexican community south of my town. How did they get all the way to Central Florida? Stereotypically, they all pick oranges.

EDIT: Man, I cannot keep up. Sinister is in too, of course. Welcome, fellow genius!

Registered User Americans of TFF Dimi's Avatar
    Originally posted by El Wray
    Hey new members! You are both in. On another note, I don't know who you used to be, Dimarik. Fishie?
    That's correct. You can put it as Dimarik or Fishie. Either one is fine. It'll be a long time before I change my name back to Fishie.

*sees Sinister on the "Current Active User Viewing This Thread*

Awesome bro!!! JOIN US!!!

Orignally posted by El Wray
    I get you guys having Mexicans, but we have a huge Mexican community south of my town. How did they get all the way to Central Florida? Stereotypically, they all pick oranges
    haha I have no idea. Florida isn't that far off from Puetro Rico too, no? But they're not Mexican.

That is true. You do see Mexicans selling oranges or some other fruits on freeways and stuff. You even see them selling roses and ice cream.

EDIT: Ah. My real name is Dimitri.
    Last edited by Dimi; 04-07-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Okay, first topic: As Americans, who are you for in the presidential election? After flirting with McCain, I am on the Obama bandwagon. Unfortunately, my guy never wins. Florida is still a "battleground" state, so my vote will count, at least.

I am pleasantly surprised with how well this club is doing in mere minutes.

Blog Entries
    I join you on the Obama bandwagon with great joy. I sneer at yet another Clinton. And, like you, I considered McCain. I would've voted for Ron Paul. Didn't like Huckabee, mainly because of the name. j/k

More than anything...I somewhat concerned who Obama will make his running mate.

I liked McCain because of his maverick attitude. It would make me vote for him over Clinton, honestly.

I would bet that Obama makes Bill Richardson his running mate. All the sudden, the Latino vote will gravitate towards him.

Sinister, whats your first name? Thats our (my) policy.

Blog Entries
    Brandon, see above^

I'm fine with Bill Richardson... I just had a sneaking feeling... And please do not murder me for this...that it was going to be Al Gore.

Gore is definitely possible. He hasn't really been VP before (Hillary was closer to Bill than Al ever was). Gore is still extremely popular, and I think would lock up the thing for Obama. If he had run for President, I think he would have had it after Iowa.

How did I miss you saying your name? Must be the flurry of posts and watching CNN talk about the Texas polygamist compound. Only in America.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I heard about the polygamist thing...freaky.

Gore might've been a decent president, I just think he was too reminiscent of Democratic Dan Quayle. Wonder who Oliver Stone will get to play him in "W"

Air from my lungs. Americans of TFF Violet's Avatar
    It's funny, I was just talking to Dimi about how there wasn't an American club on TFF. Nice that it's finally been made ><. Anyway, I'll be joining of course. I live in southern California. It's not always sunny there and we have really cold mornings. It's also very desert-y. We get lots of winds, so our sky's always clean. I don't really like this part of California, but I can live with it for now.

EDIT: OH, and my real name is Ann, go figure .
    Last edited by Violet; 04-07-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Americans of TFF Polk's Avatar
    American, huh? I think that relates to me.

I'm Brad. I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Actually, the suburbs of Milwaukee, but a 15-20 minute drive from my house, and you're downtown. Nothing happens here. Surrounding us on 3 sides is farm land. To the East is Downtown and Lake Michigan. Our only claims to fame are:

1. The National Bowling Congress- even though they want to move to a bigger city, as apparently Milwaukee is a "Second Tier" city.
    2. That movie "Mr. 3000" was filmed at Miller Park. Unfortunately.
    3. 5-1 Milwaukee Brewers. The disgustingly awful Milwaukee Bucks.
    4. The Marquette Golden Eagles.

That's it. And beer. A lot of shitty local brew. We also have a decent noise scene here. But, woo! Milwaukee.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The Old Skool Warrior Americans of TFF LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Wray View Post
    Americans don't use no formalities
    We ain't got no use for no proper grammar neither.

At least, not in the South. Apparently.

Word up. I'm from Arlington, TX -- square in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. The only interesting things we have here are...
    • The Texas Rangers
    • The Dallas Cowboys (starting in 2009)
    • The original Six Flags theme park
    • Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (which was also the first SFHH), home of the largest water slide in the world, the Black Hole
    • The third-largest mall in the state
    • The biggest tourist trap in the Southwest
    It's a pretty neat place to live with over 370,000 people now. It's something like the 49th or 48th largest city in the country (it was 49th in the 2006 census, but we're kind of between census years right now). Fancy. It's kind of dull to those of us who've been here most of our lives, but that's just because you can only do the same things over and over again for so long before you get tired of them.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    At least, not in the South. Apparently.
    There ain't no proper grammar in Dubya's America. Also, my lack of American geography means I have no idea what part of Texas that is, and knowing its between Dallas and Fort Worth doesn't help either. I have actually been to Dallas, and since we flew in there to go to New Mexico, I imagine its to the west.

Anyway, welcome Ann, Cesar, and Brad!

Another topic: What is there to do in your town other than the usual suspects: movies, bowling, underage drinking, etc? I live closer to the beach, so there is always that. I go there maybe four times a week. I cannot fathom how some of you landlocked people manage. Disney and Universal are played out to us, but a lot of us go to Downtown Disney and Universal CityWalk. I don't know if everyone knows what those are, but those are huge plazas inside the theme parks. They also have House of Blues and Hard Rock Live, respectively. It is such a pain to get there though. You would think Orlandians would be at those places all the time, but real Orlando is so far away from the parks that it takes forever.

Blog Entries
    A lot of the more interesting things to do are in Fort Worth or Dallas. Sadly, Arlington isn't much more than a tourist trap. It's got the best shopping in the area, and all those theme parks and sporting events I listed above, but that's about it.

We've got an ice rink in the mall, so that's always something to do. We've got some really awesome parks and stuff that are great for getting lost in. Some of them are massive.

I've got some buddies that do urban exploration with me, but most of that is in Fort Worth. It's a pretty cool thing to do. My favorite is the train station; lots of awesome pictures have been taken there, but alas I have none as it was not with my camera either of those days.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Gingersnap Americans of TFF OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In Little Rock, there isn't much. Most of my friends still in that part of the country just do the drinking thing. Around Christmas, we can drive around and see lights and I can go to choir concerts with my dad...

I cook a lot when I'm at home. I cook and I exercise.

If you have a boat, you can go out to one of several man made lakes and spend your day doing that. Or you can ride around on fourwheelers... people do that. But that's more of a country thing, really. Those of us in Little Rock stick to the eating and drinking thing. For most of my junior and senior year, we sat in a parking lot at night talking and playing frisbee. We used to sneak into pools and swim in our undies, but we've apparently grown out of that now. I dunno.

Here in Savannah? There's more to do in daylight (versus in the evenings) if you're under 21. We have a lovely park, we're 20 minutes away from the beach, there are squares and cool buildings everywhere... you can spend a decent amount of time outside. And I usually have plenty of theatre related stuff to do and to go see. Theatre stuff and going out to dinner takes care of the early evening stuff, but after that, it's all 21+ territory. So... one more year and several establishments will be suddenly open to me.

Oh! And we have our little film festival in the fall every year. That's my favorite. Films and panels all day, more films at night. Good stuff.

And yeah, James, I've been to that CityWalk. Daniel and I saw Reel Big Fish at the Hard Rock this summer. I wished we had come earlier so I could wander around more, but then, I was so tired by the end of the concert that I was pretty much over it.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-07-2008 at 11:41 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Well, I'd rather let the other Californians who join have more to talk about, so I'm not going to describe the entire state. But anyways, I live in San Bernardino county in a town called Apple Valley. It's suburban and there is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING here that could attract tourists unless you like.. need some place to stay for the night. The schools suck and we're getting a lot of the troublemakers from LA moving up here. At the moment, there's a ton of houses being put up for rent. Apart from that, there's a ski resort up in the mountains and some campsites located about half 'n' hour away(next to a lake and also one out in the middle of nowhere, called Boulder Rock). The Mojave river runs through Apple Valley and to other places of the state(I don't keep track of all that stuff, so I don't know where it ends or starts), but it's dry most of the time(under the dirt) except during the winter. So, the downside to this place is dry skin and lips and nothing to do for fun except going to the movies or bookstore... oh.. and dirtbike riding if you have the money to afford four-wheelers/bikes..and paintballing. I do none of these.
    Last edited by Violet; 04-07-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Was this seriously just made yesterday? Really?

I'm from Southern California...known for immigrants, theme parks, and beaches. I live in Orange County, where there are no more orange groves. It's not very interesting here where I live in some random city, but it's overrun with Asians. We have a little Saigon, a Korean District, and a China Town. I live about two hours from the nearest beach (name is not in my head) and about an hour and a half from Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm.

Lots of southern Californians here. Odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl View Post
    People flock when they see its me.

Anyway, welcome. It seems like there are a lot of people from Southern California on this forum. It makes sense since the state is so populated, but why just the South? We only have one Texan, one Floridian, and no New Yorkers. Hmm.

Synthesized Ascension Americans of TFF Zardoch's Avatar
    I saw this just yesterday and have neglected my duty as an American to sign up, lol. Ah, the greatness of being lazy.

Anyway, I live in Branson, Missouri. Home to a Dolly Parton show, many family members of the Osmonds, Yakov Smirnoff, and pretty much every other has-been you could think of, even Billy Ray Cyrus had a show here! As you can tell, the town was pretty much built on live-family shows with comedy acts you'd see in the 50's, lots of country, bluegrass, OLD rock singers/bands, and a few more classy acts [Andy Williams]. About 95% of these shows I truly hate, especially since my parents worked for just about everybody in town so I was often forced to go to these shows as a kid when no babysitter was around.

Besides that, the true history of this town was known from a somewhat famous book, the Shepard of the Hills, which I'm sure some of you have read at school; I know I have. From that alone can you easily assume how many frichen rednecks live in this place and none of the good ones, give or take a couple. That and there's a church every couple of miles. In which, I shall quote something that made me laugh on wikipedia.

A quote from The Simpsons goes as far as Bart saying "My dad says it’s like Vegas — if it were run by Ned Flanders".
    This is somewhat true, except that there aren't really any casinos around here, but you can sure as hell see what I have to deal with. I've actually seen people who actually look like Ned Flanders in my town. Hell, my childhood friend's dad looks a LOT like Flanders, except really buff AND he's a preacher/carpenter.

Anyway, there are a few good things we have in this town which make this place bearable. The pros are an IMAX screen, Silver Dollar City [amusement park], a Go-Kart place with the only arcade left, Lasertag, a few alright malls, plenty of places for good food, small time video game store, skateworld [skating place with arcade/pool tables], and that's just about it.

The cons are annoying tourist, bad live shows, I hate 90% of the locals, the schools suck [most teachers are cool though], there's too music traffic nowadays, some terrible stores with douche bag suits [corporate assholes], undatable women [an average relationship last a few weeks], absolutely no good video game stores, only ONE library and it sucks, lots of bitchy old people, no bookstores except one ran by an old dude with a cat, terrible gas prices [In a ten 100 times our size just an hour away it's up to 30 CENTS LOWER!], and probably fifty other things that aren't coming to mind but will eventually.

Now, the only good thing I remember about Missouri as a whole is like in another county over, Brad Pitt grew up here, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Hell, my childhood friend's dad looks a LOT like Flanders, except really buff AND he's a preacher/carpenter.
    So he basically looks EXACTLY like Ned Flanders? That sweater is just a farce. Don't you remember any episode ever when Flanders took his shirt off? The guy is ridiculous.

Thank you, internets, for providing me with photographic proof.

I have nothing else to say regarding the current topic since I shoved it all in my last post, so I'll just loiter around until we shift on to new things to discuss.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Synthesized Ascension Americans of TFF Zardoch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    So he basically looks EXACTLY like Ned Flanders? That sweater is just a farce. Don't you remember any episode ever when Flanders took his shirt off? The guy is ridiculous.

Thank you, internets, for providing me with photographic proof.
    Yes, almost EXACTLY like Flanders [99.9%]. His hair is slicked back the same way, he has a huge mustache, even the same frichen glasses. The ONLY difference is his hair is grey since he's getting pretty old now, but even before that he had brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by El Wray
    People flock when they see its me.
    Well, I guess I can't argue with that.

Anyway, welcome. It seems like there are a lot of people from Southern California on this forum. It makes sense since the state is so populated, but why just the South? We only have one Texan, one Floridian, and no New Yorkers. Hmm.
    Well, people up north have more interesting things to do. We just have too much time on our hands.

Lol I guess that just means there's a lot of Final Fantasy fans here, I dunno. I think it's sort of weird, myself. Half the people I meet on the internet who are from the States are either from California, Illinois, or Texas. I rarely come across anyone from Nevada(which is where I used to live..all my siblings live there currently). But then, most of the people I talk to on the internet are Australians because I stay up at late hours which is day time to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl

I'm from Southern California...known for immigrants, theme parks, and beaches. I live in Orange County, where there are no more orange groves. It's not very interesting here where I live in some random city, but it's overrun with Asians. We have a little Saigon, a Korean District, and a China Town. I live about two hours from the nearest beach (name is not in my head) and about an hour and a half from Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm.

Lots of southern Californians here. Odd...

I love some parts of Orange County. I like the weather and how green it is. I think I know what Asian districts you're talking about, too. I don't really like how those districts look for the most part(they kinda look old and crummy), but it's necessary for the Asians I suppose. I like that one Tokyo Town down near Hollywood, however. I got some Japanese manga from there. Only downside to the place is that it smells like pee due to this bum that's always walking around wearing odd clothes (like antlers on his head and curtains) and carrying things in a shopping cart.
    Last edited by Violet; 04-08-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann
    I love some parts of Orange County. I like the weather and how green it is. I think I know what Asian districts you're talking about, too. I don't really like how those districts look for the most part(they kinda look old and crummy), but it's necessary for the Asians I suppose. I like that one Tokyo Town down near Hollywood, however. I got some Japanese manga from there. Only downside to the place is that it smells like pee due to this bum that's always walking around wearing odd clothes (like antlers on his head and curtains) and carrying things in a shopping cart.
    Asian districts are old and crummy! They don't just look it. ^^ All Asian districts, whether they are new or not, end up becoming really old, really fast. They don't smell like pee, but the smell of gas and food is always around where I go. In every block here, there are two family dentists, supermarkets, at least three restaurants, and some furniture store. Oh and don't forget the laundromats. It's really weird how every plaza and block has the same stores.

Is there anything interesting going on in the U.S. right now? I don't have a TV, so news has been out of my life for a while now.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Americans of TFF Polk's Avatar
    There's not much to do around here. Summertime it's pretty nice, we have some nice parks downtown by Lake Michigan. I don't recommend the beach, though. LOTS of dead fish. Like fishy suicide. OMG SO SAD. Miller Park is a great ballpark, tons of fun in the summertime, and tickets go as low as $8. We tailgate a lot around here, so you can steal food off of people. I also think that everyone should catch at least one Packer game at Lambeau Field, even if you hate football.

Summerfest is apparently the World's largest music festival. That's always fun, even if you just go to hang out.

But mostly people get shit faced around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    Is there anything interesting going on in the U.S. right now? I don't have a TV, so news has been out of my life for a while now.
    There is a presidential election going on, you know.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast