Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans of TFF

stranger looks pretty good kind of looks like an texas chain saw meets silent hill. but they dont say much about it in the previews.

and hancock looks funny as hell will is playing a homeless "superhero" who cant do anything right.

i high suggest you tubing or using yahoo movie to watch both the previews.

ok i know i am going to get heckeled on this one but i am supprised no one has talked about it yet.... thoughts on american idol?

my wife watches this stuff and i must say its kind of a big joke to me. but i do think cook should win. the other david kid looks like gollum from LOTR, dont beleive me then watch the scene from the 2 towers where frodo watches him catch fish then take another look at achaledo or what ever his name is and watch them sing they could be brothers!.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 05-15-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Americans of TFF FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Ha ha, I don't watch much American Idol, infact, for all the seasons that have been on, the most of an episode I've probably seen is 10 minutes, and that was the only episode I watched. It was one of the first ones, with a bunch of awful singers.

Stranger is a movie I suppose? I haven't heard about it yet, but I am either at work or school, so I can't say that I have watched enough TV to find out about it. Just saw some of Iron Man today, a bootleg version, english with japanese subtitles.

How about Obama getting all the super delegates as of late, this is not boding well for Hillary. No offense to Clinton supporters, but I can't stand her.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Americans of TFF Polk's Avatar
    Actually, I like to watch the auditions for American Idol. People who are certain that they are destined to be famous singers show up. Turns out they suck. SIMON COWELL DESTROYS THEIR DREAMS, LEAVING THEIR SELF RESPECT AND CONFIDENCE IN A PILE OF HIS BRITISH SMARMINESS. ****ing genius. After that, it gets boring, because actual talent annoys me.

Obama deserves the Democratic nomination. I enjoy him.

The Strangers looks alright.

I bought my mom a card that sings "Unbelievable" by EMF. I'll take her out to dinner at a later time. Get off my back.

And my cat will not leave me the hell alone. I don't want to cuddle.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Americans of TFF Dimi's Avatar
    Originally posted by Mejer Link
    has anyone seen the preview for stranger? that movie looks good! but with all the other craptacular horror films that have came out recently i am kind of gun shy on going to the theater to see it.
    still plan on seeing iron man (i know i am a little behind the times on films) and the new will smith movie looks funny as heck
    Hell yeah!!! I wanna see this movie!!!

This is like the first horror movie that actually looks good in the movies. I've seen One Missed Call that came out earlier this year and that movie was shit. I'm waiting till Prom Night comes out on DVD so I can whether I'll like it or night but then it probably won't be that good either because everyone's been telling me that it's a waste to even bother with it. So yeah. I can't wait till it comes out.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, prom date turned out to be a real bore. The girls in the movie weren't even all that attractive, for being a prom and all, but whatever...

I just saw some trailers for Stranger and the Will Smith movie, and they both look like they are worth seeing.

Barack Obama for president in '08!!

Yay for the feds lowering interest rates again, now I can afford my school loan and now I can get a loan for a new car maybe???

How is the job market for everyone? Where I live, it's extremely difficult for me to find a freaking summer job. So far I've put in lots of applications, but either they don't need summer help or they are not hiring in general. I neeeeed some money too....
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

around here jobs are pretty easy to come by but most of them dont pay well. Tulsa's work force economic structure is up right now and there are quite a few jobs that have to be filled sad thing is that tulsa is strongly aviation based and with the fast highs and lows of aviation there could be alot of people out of work at anytime.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Rocky, every student that's old enough usually goes to get a part time job in the summer. You're going to have to look really hard to be really good at one thing if you want to get a job. Good luck though. If all else fails, you can make your own little business of mowing lawns or washing cars....if you've got the time.

Where did all the Americans go here in TFF? We need a new topic...

Sir Prize Americans of TFF Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I voted. So I now have the right to do what I am about to do. It's time for my bitching and moaning...BIG time. Please try to understand that the following is the foulest, most vile, bad-mouthing, mud-slinging, curse-flinging that I have done to ANYTHING in the last five years. And if it isn't, trust me that I intended it to be.

This state, in it's eagerness to be loved and admired and in the spirit of racial animosity perpetuated by it's some odd millions of demographical redneck white supremacist bullshit voters has elected as it's democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton.

First off, let me say that my reasons for mistrust, dislike and overall doubts about Hillary's ability to lead a nation, have nothing to do with why I am angry that she won.

I am angry because of the REASONS for which she has won this state. Moreover, I am angry and disgusted with the people of Kentucky.

Nine out of ten people that I have asked or heard their reasons for: "Why won't you vote for Obama?" (That is a dead serious statistic: 9/10 Born from a sample size of about thirty people)

Their "reasons" have consisted of the following:

1. He's Black
    2. He's the Anti-Christ
    3. He's Muslim
    4. His middle name is Hussein
    5. His Preacher is insane

Those are the majority of reasons that I have heard repeated over and over. The rarer and more intelligent reasons I have omitted because of their obvious rarity. I consoled myself that my sample size wasn't big enough to be angry at their ignorance. I brought myself to terms that I was getting a bad reading and that it was the various people that I kept asking were unusual. But the events of tonight have proven me wrong.

Let me conclude with the following:

*I Hate this State
    *I Hate the greater majority of it's population
    *I Hate it's concepts of Racism
    *I Hate it's concepts of Politics
    *I HATE that Hillary Clinton won this state because it's filled with uneducated hicks who justify their votes as: "Rather a bleeder in the office than a nigger."

(Please note the quotations as it is a direct quote)

The few who do not fall into the category of the uneducated, fall into the category of dull mild-mannered wimpy officiates who comprise a cast of characters not unlike an episode of Tom goes to the Mayor.

I do not feel better, now that I have ranted. BECAUSE, I now have to secure details for me and Olivia to move away from this state. This places is NOT where we are meant to be.

EDIT:

I mean, I always knew it was a dumb ****ing state. I always knew it was a little bit racist. What baffled me is the extent. I never could have conceived so vast and horrifying a sea wanton ignorance, ready to attack and brand that which it doesn't know or comprehend. It was like a slap in the face. And now that I have it, I realize that I've been living in it all these years. But I kept shaking my head, thinking: "It's not this bad, just an isolated incident. The majority of the state's not racist, just these few odd scurrying characters here and there." But my experience has amounted. I've seen enough, consistently, where I am no longer comfortable living here.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 05-20-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I agree, Sinister.

I have neglected my club. I am still in Japan, leaving tomorrow. I enjoyed my time here, but I am excited to be back home in the States. I miss angry traffic and American television.

Blog Entries
    *breathes in* Thanks, James. I appreciate that. I don't usually vent in that particular way, but now that it's over, I admit, I do feel a little better.

-Sin

Sinister, here is a video of the racism in West Virginia. Some use euphemisms, some come straight out and say it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c-q4MDQ0cDI

Its funny how West Virginia looks at black people. The same state that broke off from a slave state during the Civil War.

Blog Entries
    Christ. I nearly put my fist through my PC screen. I couldn't watch it all. In fact, I really do feel physically ill now. I don't care who they want to vote for. I really could care less. But now that we have a black candidate we're starting to see some state's true colors, and they're not pretty ones.

I feel sorry for a lot of these people(because it's how they were raised), but in the end, you really just wish you could skull bash their thick heads together.

But yea, that sounds pretty much like KY.

-Sin

They told me an American club could never stay active, and I told them they were wrong. Prove me right!

What kind of alcohol do you all enjoy? American, foreign, beer, hard liquor?

I am a big fan of Goldschlager, a Swiss drink. I am also into vodka and Southern Comfort, probably the only American drink I like.

ok here we go
    Beer - budweiser or Becks dark
    shot - jager or aftershock
    dropshots - jagerbombs (AKA jager blasters)
    mix - long island ice teas
    straight up - greygoose or a good glass of white cuvee' or SoCo

my wife wanted in on this one too
    beer - bud
    shot - pink P****
    dropshots - jagerbombs (AKA jager blasters)
    mix - long island ice teas, madori sours, pickatini
    straight up - vodka (any)

:: Double post ::

yeah your right wray it is dead here where are all the true blue americans at? on hiatus!? i am in complete agreeance we need to keep this club alive !!!!!
    Last edited by Meier Link; 06-02-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: read and see

United, we move as one

My awards:

Gingersnap Americans of TFF OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This American was doing finals and driving 14 hours. Is America ****ing huge, or what?

Booze, you say? Lord, I am so close to 21. Well... months away, but this is closer than I've ever been!

And my alcohol consumption really depends on who I'm with and what I'm doing. I'm much more likely to drink beer when it's hot outside and I'm near some body of water. I drink wine and Baileys with my dad. And if I get my choice when someone goes on a run, I ask for Peach Pucker. It's tasty. And if I'm actually looking to get drunk... I will probably be drinking tequila. And rum is good. Coconut rum... I usually drink whiskey when I'm with Daniel.

But I haven't had much room for exploration because there aren't many options when you're under 21 and so are all your friends. In time. Yes.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    *pops back into thread*

Sorry. Back now.

Hmm. An ADHD list of alcoholic experiences that come to mind:

Goldschlager is very presentable, but I like cinnamon/redhots taste.

Jager is okay...meh...

Absinthe is more my speed. It can be a very laid back drink, so long as you don't try to drink it straight and fix it with water and sugar. Otherwise it's too intense for me.

Rum is the greatest imho. I don't mean Bacardi Gold. I mean DSR: Dark Sipping Rum.

I made some Dandelion Wine once and it was very good. A warm sweet buttery taste. Very good. Granted I cheated and added a bunch of body builders.

Grand Marnier is very good but I can't drink it. It tears my throat to ribbons.

Midori is okay in some mixed drinks but once I was stuck on sunday without anything but a bottle of this melon liquor. It was the worst thing I've ever drank that was alcoholic. Might as well just squeeze melon flavor into carob syrup and add two drops of vodka. ><

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 06-03-2008 at 09:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Grand Marnier! My dad loves that stuff and always has a bottle handy. I'm fond of it, though it's not something I can drink in large amounts or often. One New Years, I was sitting around late at night with my dad and some of this friends and we were mixing random things. Marnier with boiled custard wasn't bad, as I remember. But not with eggnog. No no no.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Though I do not drink, the one that has given me the best times before have to be the jagerbombs. Late one night, my friend had his 21st birthday, and of course his friends bring him to a bar. After they brought him back completely wasted, he started to throw up in the toilets, just normal stuff. Even though his face looked really flushed, my drunk friend remembered that he was diabetic and frantically ran into his room to grab the insulin and needles! They proceeded to prod him with the needles in his arms and rear end the rest of the night before they all passed out. My friend has a video of the whole thing which hopefully will never be released anytime soon.

Anyone have some funny drunk stories as well?

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    I do recall my roommate some semesters ago hosting a party in our dorm which saw him hanging out of the balcony and pissing onto the parking lot below. But, as I vaguely recall, there was more than alcohol involved.

Another story was after I had killed a fifth of rum in a very short period of time. Pretty much the same list of attendees from the above party was there.

Either way, I was playing Battlefront II and they were following along whist drinking. It was the Mos Eisely stage. This absolutely EVIL ****er was on the big circular roof taking people down. I was ducking between buildings when my team mate came up to me and motioned to me. I didn't have a USB blue tooth or any such bullshit. But he kept making motions at me. Like jumping up and down and doing the "come here" thing. I spent the better part of three minutes trying to find out what the **** he was trying to say. I even mimicked him. I ran up close to him. I discarded some Bacta health and ammo for him. But nothing seemed to satisfy him, so he kept making the damn motions and running around me even when I tried to leave him there. I was drunk but the guy was really pissing me off. I gave him another minute of frenzied charades gone wrong when I finished the rest of my rum and just blew him away. From that point on any time I saw him I just opened up a carbine in his direction. I think our team lost that one too...

The funny part was that the three people on the bed behind me nearly shit themselves to death over it. One nearly choked and had to visit the bathroom quickly. He came back laughing though. They honestly thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen.
    Last edited by Sinister; 06-03-2008 at 10:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    DRUNK STORIES, YOU SAY?

I've embarrassed myself before, if that's what you mean. Let's see...

New Years two years ago. I was drunk, and Daniel was in town visiting. A friend was asking Daniel about his racial decent. Daniel is part Native American, so he does look like he comes from somewhere else. This friend was suggesting Hispanic, Italian, and finally Middle Eastern. That's the one that stuck with me, and when Daniel said something I didn't agree with, I slapped him across the arm and said, "Shut up, Osama!"

My friend caught that proud moment on video.

I'd tell my other more embarrassing tales, but my d key is being really frustrating and typing is getting obnoxious. You use more d's than you think. I will share later. And maybe once more people share...
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 06-03-2008 at 10:41 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

oh man drunk stories! haha i've got quite a few. i used to live in one of the biggest party houses in the town i lived in.

lets see what comes to mind

1: i got into a "fight" over a zebra cake one night with my friend hopper (female) which resulted in rolling on the floor with one end of the bag in each of our mouths pullin at them like dogs (BTW she won)

2: on my 23rd B-day i met up with one of my childhood friends, we went bar hopping and ended up at this pub called C.J.'s after getting to know the owner we proceeded to the after party which resulted in a few 1.75 liters being mixed into rattle snakes and where finished off by us the owner and the 2 bartenders. well my stuborn butt decided that i was ok to drive after about 2 feet (yes literally 2 feet) i decided that was not the best decision so i let my buddy drive. after the long ride home and empting the contents of my stomach out on the side of my car (all liquid) i walked into a party that was going on at my house, announced that "i am home F***ers" and staggered to the couch to pass out. needless to say that the next morning i woke up and someone had sharpied a male member on my chest and my fingernails where painted just about every neon color you could think of.

3: embarasing but funny non the less. i was so hammered on night that i blacked out and woke up the next morning to people telling me i cheated on my ex with this girl, i thought it was a joke until they pulled up scotties myspace page and there in his pics was a akward angled pic (no nudity but you could tell what was going on) of me and old girl in the tool shed.

thats all i have time to write about right now if i think of more i will post them later

United, we move as one

My awards:

You people sadden me.

I am on my way out of America again (to London), but I hate seeing everyone prove Jay right. An American club CAN work.

Summer is coming to a close very soon. What are your guys plans? Still in high school, starting college, or anything else?

I am going back to UCF after taking a semester off. I tried to get into UF but applied too late. Saddening for me.

i just plan on working all the dang time, swimming at the in-laws, drinkin some beer, raising the kido, spending time with the wife. Same old thing as always.

So I have a good one, The forth is this friday.
    What are your plans?
    What does your freedom mean to you????
    Ever had a 4th of july incident?
    Or if you have a good 4th of july story you want to share, POST IT!

I plan on spending the day off of the arkansas river with family, basicly I will have a front row seat to the firework show. And i plan on consuming large amounts of alchohal

My independance means the world for me, it means even more now that my little brother has been to Iraq fighting for our country. I thank god for having sucha great place to live.

I remember a couple of years back when i worked for Mollies Landing (a resteraunt) we had a party to celebrate the 4th. The day time kitchen cook was there and she heading to her car to leave when an artiliary shell (the thing that shoots out of a morter and expoldes in air, not sure if other people call it the same thing that is why i am explaining what it is) shot out of a broken over morter, it hit her in the arm rolled up to her face and exploaded. It was the craziest thing I have ever wittnessed, she was blinded (temporarily) in her right eye and had 3rd degree burns on her face neck and arm. Luckly after a few skin graphs and cosmetic surgery she healed up and you can't even tell the accident even happened. The whole thing was so crazy and messed up...

United, we move as one

My awards:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Americans of TFF Polk's Avatar
    After summer, I'm going back to school at UWM. I have nothing exciting to say other than that.

What are your plans?

I'm going to Summerfest to go see Big D and the Kids Table, Suburban Legends, and Less than Jake. Other than that, nothing really.

It means that ve do not live in Communist Russia, vhere apparently thread posts you?

I'm not so sure about that, but I know that we take our freedom for granted. We live in a country where we can pretty much do what we want, as long as it doesn't entail screaming "I HAVE A ****ING BOMB" in an airport, or like, killing someone. Yet people always complain about trivial shit. I literally heard one woman complaining about the price of bottled water (which is about $1.09 for a 20 oz. bottle where I work). If you don't see why that's stupid, then you MIGHT JUST BE A REDNECK. GIT 'ER DONE!!

Not myself, but I was at a barbecue a few years back, and a friend of mine was holding a firecracker when it blew up in his hand. Scary at first, but we were laughing on the way back from the hospital.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    This thread still exists?! ..The hell?

Wray, I don't know how you manage it, but that is nuts that you get all these opportunities to fly across the world. Not that I'm complaining, as I was just out of the country last week, but that is pretty neat in itself.

What are your plans?
    After the summer I am going to a community college so I don't have to take out any loans for it and take a crapload of gen ed classes that I need to get out of the way. By the end of the first semester I'll already be considered a junior by college standards which will be a nice title to add. I'll also be considerably traveling back and forth a few hours at a time to the U of I to visit my girlfriend up there so maybe I can find a car that has decent gas mileage. My car isn't good but it's not terrible either.

After being in a third-world country for some time, it really puts things into a good perspective of being in America, which I am proud to be one. I am happy for many things and I want to take this day to appreciate our awesome country....by breaking out the jet-skis and going boating on the lake during the day, and partying and tenting it out during the night. It's gonna be a blast.

Actually, last year's 4th ended up to be a pretty good story. I worked until noon, but after that my friend and I took a trip up to a lake about 2 hours out from where we both live. My friend's parents are both there and we are having a blast going boating, tubing and whatnot on the lake. But after a bit, this one really cute girl that we both know invite us up to her cabin which is yet another hour out of the way, but it's cool with both of us. We end up driving all the way up there and find her cabin, but she basically stands us up and tells us that her boat is already full, so we can't come along. The both of us are really pissed, so my friend and end up finding a random party, which happened to be PACKED with people and glow sticks and some crazy trance/techno music, like it was the biggest thing I have ever been to. My friend gets mega hammered on alcohol so I end up driving him around the rest of the night. As we drive around we find a live band playing outside for people, so my friend thinks it would be a funny idea to bring in an airhorn and scare everyone shitless, which he did. We ended up getting right up front with the band, and when the lead singer asked for requests, my friend yells out "DANI CALIFORNIA!" They end up playing it like three more times because he keeps requesting it. At this time I see the cops coming around so I get my underage drunk friend out of there, so I haul him to his car and he starts breaking down and cries for about 45 minutes straight and how he doesn't want to die. We end up talking about what Heaven will be like for another hour or so, then he writes up his will on a napkin, stating that if he dies tonight that everything should go to his brother. Except I got to keep the Xbox360. Simply one of the worst experiences ever that turned into the best one, all thanks to July 4th and alcohol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Wray, I don't know how you manage it, but that is nuts that you get all these opportunities to fly across the world. Not that I'm complaining, as I was just out of the country last week, but that is pretty neat in itself.
    I fell off a forklift two years ago and got a hefty settlement, tis how.

As far as 4th of July, I don't have any outstanding memories. When I was six my uncle lit his hair on fire, which was interesting. The last three Independence Days have been me drinking until I pass out. I intend to do that later on.

I shouldn't be up. It is 6:30 in the morning here. I hate time changes.

In other news, for his dedication to keeping this alive, I am making Meier Link Assistant to the Regional Manager (which is me) (NOT the assistant regional manager) (I hope people get the joke).

Air from my lungs. Americans of TFF Violet's Avatar
    What are your plans?
    Currently, I have no plans. Just ideas. I'm looking at going to college right now to get my basics done, but I still am unsure as to what I'll be majoring in(Computers? English?). I'll probably attend the school this Fall, if my parents pay.

It means I don't have to be forced to do anything until I have to start paying bills.

None involving me. I'd have to get the stories from my siblings, because I hardly remember the 4th. If anything did happen, my brothers got into a fist fight or someone burned their hands. But never anything to call an ambulence or the cops.

One thing that sucked last year was that my sister had this neighbor who didn't celebrate anything. We wanted to light our fireworks, and she was bitching big time. The crazy lady even made it look like she was gonna call the cops by staying out in front of her house, watching us. We ignored the bitch and had our fun anyway.. nothing happened. Hehe.

Yay I am secratry! HAHA thanks, Wrey I will take that position. but anyways, I had a blast on the 4th. Me and the wife ended up going to a party out in the middle of nowhere and didn't make it home til after 5a.m. Man I am getting to old for that kind of drinking haha. So I am going to try and get some pics up soon. How was everyone else's independance day?

United, we move as one

My awards:

Registered User Americans of TFF Dimi's Avatar
    My Fourth Of July was boring this year. It wasn't really all that exciting. Usually, my family comes down and we all have this gathering and hang out, but there's been a lot of issues and stuff, so didn't happen this year. Just my parents, my sister, my grandma, my cousin and had a barbecque. We also didn't go see the fireworks this year either.

As for the other two questions...

As Americans, we can do stuff that some countries can't. And I'm definitely grateful that I have that right to such things.

Ever had a fourth of July incident?
    Does getting scared from fireworks and falling off the top of the car count? That happened when I was 6. I was terrified of fireworks. I used to think that when they would shoot out into the air, that they would come flying down and would light on me and I would catch on fire. It's a stupid fear but I overcame it. Fireworks rock. At least until someone gets it in the face. Then it sucks.><

One of my teachers a few years ago in my U.S. History class was mentioning the 4th of July one day and he told us a story that when he was a teenager, his cousin and him were playing with fireworks that his family used to do and I guess it went off the wrong way when his cousin tried it and he lost his finger from it.

The other day, I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch some television. Nothing good was on at the time, so I just left it on CNN and on one segment of the show, there was this discussion that parents should teach their children how to drink alcohol in a safe way. Do you agree with this? Not everyone drinks. But a majority of people have experienced a drink at one point in their lives or depending on what they do, you think by teaching children how to drink alcohol that they will be able to learn to consume it in a responsible way?

Here's a few more questions for you guys to discuss.

So with no decline of gas prices going up, have you thought about getting a smaller car to help with save some money.

With Clinton droping out of the presidential race have you decided to sway your vote any?

Did you hear that China is forcing its resteraunts to reduce the number of items they serve on their menus to reduce the chance of offending forigners during time of the Olympic games. So yeah dog is off the menu!

Do you plan on watching the Olymipics? What

What is your favorite Olympic event?

United, we move as one

My awards:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast