Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Americans of TFF

Registered User Americans of TFF TobiasRainey's Avatar
    Greetings my fellow Americans! Its nice to see that America is getting what it deserves for being American! I live in the south so I'm extremely patriotic(lie) and wish to show my support to America just as Bandit Keith would...IN AMERICA!!!
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Freezing Ring! Americans of TFF Darkdragoon's Avatar
    i wish to join >^^>

I live in a house outside of a little town in kansas. It get's very hot around here in the summer. I live on farm, we have many animal's, and... Well i think that's it.

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Well as a respresentative of the club let me say welcome to all three of you. It is good to see some new life in this old club. Feel free to add in on any of our previous conversations.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries
    How was your summer?

It was aight; no complaints really. I got many hours for my job but still had time to party and go do trips, so that was what made it exciting.

Was it everything you expected it to be?

I guess so. I don't really have expectations for things like this but I'd say it was pretty much a summer of work and fun like I imagined it to be.

Anything interesting happen that we should know about?

Besides checking out Warped tour in Minneapolis and blacking out pretty much every weekend, not really lol.

Are you ready for the new school year?

Well, I got registered for classes, but I haven't finalized payments, nor have I bought any books or school supplies yet, so I'm like one out of four right now lol.

Are you involved with any big school projects or activities this year?

Hmm, not as of right now.

Are you expecting anything great to happen this school year?

Besides get on the Dean's list, etc., I don't know. But we'll see how things go.

Has the current state of the economy affected your life in anyway?

Yeah in a way. It made me choose going to a Community College over a Private College and/or University, which finanically was a smart decision but a dumb one socially. I feel like I missed out a bit on all of the fun things that happened in campus life and stuff, but I also don't have to deal with problems and other stuff that happens so it evens out in a way. It also made job hunting for my little brother a lot tougher, as he hasn't been able to get hired part-time anywhere. Other than watching what I spend, I'm doing alright.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    I live in southern California. It's not always sunny there and we have really cold mornings. It's also very desert-y. We get lots of winds, so our sky's always clean. I don't really like this part of California, but I can live with it for now.
    That's pretty much me, minus the Clean sky part. Southern Californian, and when it is hot, It's godly hot where I live, It feels like your arm hairs are getting singed off.

I'm Mel, for short.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Welcome to the Americans of TFF, Mel. As you can see we are not near as active as we where this time last year but hopefully with some newer members we will see some new activity. Feel free to partake in any of the previous discussions or come up with some of your own.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I'll make you famous Americans of TFF Rydia Lover's Avatar
    i cant believe i missed this one, I SO WANT IN LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

And even though we are dead at the moment, you are in fact in then! Hopefully with some fresh blood and a detourant away from politics this club will pick back up hahahaa.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Re: Americans of TFF

Man.

Anyway, everyone is in. Post now, post forever.

How is everyone dealing with the mega snow and cold weather? I couldn't believe I had to get a sheet of ice off of my windshield one morning. I am angry and appalled.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Americans of TFF Polk's Avatar

Welcome to winter for the Northern United States. We're glad to have you.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Lol this. I live in Las Vegas. For all you Southern Cali people who claim it's hot. Come live here and then say it's hot, I'd rather live in a humid heat then this heat any day.

I get cold night and windy days. Rain? lol wtf is rain. (except these last 2 months lol) Our mountain has ice all over it, not snow, and I don't live in a hotel.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Lol this. I live in Las Vegas. For all you Southern Cali people who claim it's hot. Come live here and then say it's hot, I'd rather live in a humid heat then this heat any day.
    We don't have humid heat, in fact there's no moisture during summer at all, it hurts to breathe -_-

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor Americans of TFF Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love to join this club.

I am a from the state of Kentucky. There do I fit the requirements...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sure, some new blood and some new ideas would hopefully spark some activity.

So how about the US hockey teams in the Olympics! Awesome!. We took down the Canadian male team for teh gold and even though we lost to their female teal our ladies still kicked some ass!

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries

I was actually pretty surprised. Canadians, and hockey. I expected the US to get blown outta the water. Good to see we can beat someone at a sport that they are expected to be the best at...

Sir Prize Americans of TFF Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We don't need another Kentuckian!! I'm sure we could've got on without the one we already have!! Damn hicks.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I'll make you famous Americans of TFF Rydia Lover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Sure, some new blood and some new ideas would hopefully spark some activity.

So how about the US hockey teams in the Olympics! Awesome!. We took down the Canadian male team for teh gold and even though we lost to their female teal our ladies still kicked some ass!
    yea buT im watching the game right now and the americans are really starting to piss me off, its like every usa player thinks they can take on the entire team by them self. they never pass and instead decide to take impossible shots from half way across the ice.

its starting to become a bit dissapointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Air from my lungs. Americans of TFF Violet's Avatar

Well, we lost, but our team was still a good team. Considering how young a team they are, we had the professional Canadian hockey team TIED with us. They had to go overtime to get that gold. I think our guys should walk away with their heads held high, it was a close victory. It's not like it was 0-3, it was 2-3.. we almost had them by the balls.

I'm not too disappointed that our guys didn't win, because they're a young team and I hope some of the guys will be around in the next winter Olympics, like Miller or Kessler.

Sir Prize Americans of TFF Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/cl...ml#post1124146

^Kisuke...we're all Hicks. Or maybe... Either way, Kentucky is my least favorite state...it's fair to say I'm biased.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/cl...ml#post1124146

^Kisuke...we're all Hicks. Or maybe... Either way, Kentucky is my least favorite state...it's fair to say I'm biased.

-Sin
    Come to Iowa. My neighbor is a cornfield. Well it was, now its a pile of snow.

Truth.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Come to Iowa. My neighbor is a cornfield. Well it was, now its a pile of snow.

Truth.
    Hey, I used to live next to cornfields in Illinois. That doesn't necessarily make you a hick! Lol. Country bumpkin maybe.. but what's the difference?

SURFS UP!!!!! Americans of TFF Unknownangel's Avatar

Does any one know how many models we won in the Olympics?
    Surfs up baby!!!

9 Gold, 15 Silver, and 13 Bronze. 37 Medals total.

It's a broken record for country with the most medals at Winter Olympics. The ones before us were the Germans, with 36. Next Winter Olympics will be held at Soche, which is in Russia. I have a feeling we won't win as many medals there >.>.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    There's plenty that's wrong with Kentucky. It's boring. It's poor. It's peppered with uneducated people(not to sound arrogant, you may include me if you wish). However, there is EXCELLENT fishing and camping opportunities here. The property market is amazingly low. The scenery is rare, unpopulated and beautiful. And we now have the worst Governor in a long line of bad Governors.
    Only the North eastern area is uneducated. Which is where i am from so f*ck. I am pretty smart.

If you read some of my past post I often speak on the intelligence of the people I went to school with. Some couldn't read, others were just rednecks. I also often say how I would like to get away from the ignorance.

Maybe I will move to Oklahoma it is a pretty beautiful place...

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post
    Maybe I will move to Oklahoma it is a pretty beautiful place...
    Because Oklahoma is the intellectual capital of the United States. Sorry Meier <333.

Wisconsin's fun because if I ever want to go to a farm I can pretty much drive 30 minutes south, west, or north of here and go to one.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Because Oklahoma is the intellectual capital of the United States. Sorry Meier <333.
    It is better than Kentucky. Plus if I move to my grandparents farm then I don't have to worry about anyone bothering me...

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Wisconsin's fun because if I ever want to go to a farm I can pretty much drive 30 minutes south, west, or north of here and go to one.
    I have been to Wisconsin once, and that was to see a packers game. Good cheese up that way though.....

SURFS UP!!!!! Americans of TFF Unknownangel's Avatar

Thanks
    Surfs up baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post
    I have been to Wisconsin once, and that was to see a packers game. Good cheese up that way though.....
    I'd hope so! That's pretty much what we're known for. That and obesity.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

America! F**K Yeah!

I live in Maryland

F*CK YEAH YOU'RE IN!

I like that application. Sweet simple and to the best point.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast