Thread: Zombie Domination

Registered User Zombie Domination Flash's Avatar

Zombie Domination

You wake up one morning and turn the t.v. on and see that the dead are rising from their grave and it's spreading across the country. People don't know how to stop it and it is spreading fast.

The question is,
    What would you do if the dead started rising from their graves? (aka ZOMBIES or ZOMBAYS)
    Proud Member of FF Cult

TFF family, MSN and Dragons:
    My TFF Family
    Fishie, Martin, Final Fantasy Fan Cid, Lamborghini, Bleachfangirl, Pricilla, Xeim, T.G Oskar

1. Your first step will be going to www.hotmail.com and making an e-mail acount. It's fast and easy, trust me.

2. Secondly, if you haven't installed MSN, go here: http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

3. It doesn't matter if you don't know anyone. The point is meeting new members. Don't be shy =D.

4. My MSN is: [email protected]. Add me, and I will add you to my list.
    If there's a conversation going on at the time, I'll invite you to it and introduce you to everyone.

Anyone is welcome to take this idea and
    put it in their sig. You can use the "TFF Convo"
    banner I made, as well. With your help,
    TFF activity may boost

Courage, Character, Confidence. Zombie Domination Lunasa's Avatar
    Well, I would probably grab a gun with some power (12 gauge Shotgun, most likely), a bulletproof vest, and some sort of modern leather armor. Then, I would put on a utility belt with all kinds of devices(think Batman), and have two thigh daggers, and two pistols to boot. Then, I would go kill some Zombie ass. Or shoot them in the head or something.

Lara Croft style, y'know what I mean? I'll be so loaded, it's crazy!

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

I've had this conversation before on another forums.

I would first find a pole to use, probably steal some guns. Grab my swords, some armor and head out to find people. Also I'm the driver.

Sir Prize Zombie Domination Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First, find Melee weapons, one with a long reach, nothing sharp, something blunt. Then a sharp melee weapon with a shorter reach. Then comes the guns, try for shotguns with lots of ammo and a nice spread. Secure some First Aid supplies. You won't need much, as a small wound from a zombie is game over. But in case you trip and scrap your leg or something.

Next is food stuffs. Stores are risky but you have to find a major department store. The trick is to NOT stay there under any circumstance! Head to rural areas, preferably mountainous with lots of high ground, or even better a place with water and boats.

Make sure you pack seeds! Books! Musical instruments!(No, I'm not joking!) Animals would be nice, but they're a luxury. At least one would be good.

There's more but I'd bore you...

EDIT:

Nearly forgot this... TAKE NO CONSUMABLE ALCOHOL AT ANY COST!! NONE!

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 10-16-2008 at 10:04 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    First what you do is grab as much deodorant as you can, you don't want the bastards sniffing you out. Then you grab some essential supplies such as a backpack, a shovel, something for creating a fire and a portable spit roaster. It also helps to find some cloth to use as a headband to keep the perspiration from overpowering you.

Next, make sure when a zombie attacks you, you slash at the centre of the zombie's head in an effort to cleave it's head in half. It doesn't hurt to chop off some limbs first neither, especially if it's a tall zombie. If you get attacked by a team of zombie basketball players and there's no escape routes around... well basically you're well and truly screwed.

After destroying a zombie, feel free to create a fire and spitroast a limb or two. They're absolutely full of nutrients BUT make sure you cook the limb well enough or you may recieve the necrotising disease the zombie had, in which case you'll become one yourself shortly. If the fire is failing to start well, soaking some makeshift fuel such as a rag or paper scraps with deodorant can help you out there.

After destroying several zombies you can make a raft and some oars with their bones and make an attempt to sail to a continent that isn't completely infested with the living dead!
    victoria aut mors

I do what you can't. Zombie Domination Sasquatch's Avatar
    Go hunting. Of course.

Really, I think that'd be awesome. I have nearly a thousand rounds of ammunition for three different weapons (and I'm probably going to buy a fourth soon ... maybe even tomorrow), and it'd be real-life Resident Evil.

Find a high spot -- climb a tree or something, even a telephone pole, or maybe just hang out the window of my second-story apartment -- and pick 'em off. I have enough food to last me a little while ... and when I get close to running out, I'm half a klick from a zoo with a bear in it -- and prairie dogs, and rabbits -- so I'll have plenty. And really, why not stay where I am? The only way somebody would be able to get in is to climb up the side of the building and in through one of the two big windows, or to come in through the front door.

Of course, if that started happening, I might be called to active military service. (NG is more likely, but they might want Reserves, too.) If that happened, I wouldn't have as much freedom to shoot, but I'd get more toys. You win some, you lose some.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Blog Entries
    Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, the whole zombie epidemic wouldn't even affect me for at least a good 3-4 months I bet. After that, my close-knit community I live with would probably migrate all over the US, ala Resident Evil: Extinction, and we would drive from area to area to find food, gas, shelter, etc. It would be a pretty crazy life, but since it would happen to all of the major cities first, I would be more prepared then everyone else so it wouldn't really even be that much of a shock to me.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

OK I am lost here (j/k), are we talking about the slow moving zombies like from Resident Evil or the fast ones with half a brain from Dawn of the Dead?

I will respond to both:

Slower Zombies - This is the fun one, I would have to grab 2 essntial items first, and apron and a chain saw, the chainsaw for obvious reasons and the apron because I don't want Zombie goo all over my favorite shirt. I would have to cut off my hand and graph the chainsaw to the nub, Bruce Cambell style. Other items needed for this getaway, unlike onmi I would bring Alchohol with a very high proof but not for drinking, I am talking about some Napalm fun! Since you can't have Napalm with out a source of fire I would have to have a flashy Zippo. As a last resort I would have to have a Night stick and a Pistol.

Now since weapons are out of the way lets add some essentals:

Location: Small town some where that ammo is in surplus, or a weapons shop (I always find it funny that most weapon shops are untouched in movies and all the guns and ammo are there, I am sure like many others that would be the first place I would go) Oh and it would have to be cold, so the Zombies would A: move slower or B: freeze

Consumables would have to be:
    Smokes
    Ammo Clips and lots of them
    Energy Bars
    Pez
    trusty LED flash light
    extra batteries for trust flashlight
    superman cape
    and clean underwear and socks - noone wants to have dirty socks and underwear when on a Zombie killing spree

Ok for the second senario:

For weapons I would have to pick something a little more agressive then a chainsaw, so lets say 2 uzis that shoot 9mm rounds, A sniper rifle, a katana, and feirce dog relatively young like 2 years old and well trained. Oh and a sawed off shot gun.

Now as for Senario on this one:
    I would have to pick a military base with high walls (go me picking the possible source of the infection huh?) that way ammo would not be a problem, survivors will be welcome to come, no sick or wounded will be admited. Turough stip seaches will be provided at the gates!

Now for other esentails:
    Trusty LED flash light with extra batteries
    Dense fishing line to be used as trip wire
    Pez
    Ammo clips (3 times as many then senario one)
    A ammo strap for shot gun ammo
    4 Cans of pepper sprey
    Strobe lights to off set the Zombies sences
    and finally Weltall from Xenogears.... (just kidding, can't cheat like that) but a good hummer with full tank of gas and a fresh battery would be nice, and a spare set of keys just incase I loose the first pair attached to one of those cool retractable keychains!
    Last edited by Meier Link; 10-17-2008 at 06:06 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You wake up one morning and turn the t.v. on and see that the dead are rising from their grave and it's spreading across the country. People don't know how to stop it and it is spreading fast.

The question is,
    What would you do if the dead started rising from their graves? (aka ZOMBIES or ZOMBAYS)
    Ah, this is better; zombies. Crumbling decaying bodies and aggressive need to feed off alive flesh. Okay, so this scenario is a lot scarier and a lot more "I've just shit myself." Which, I guess, isn't 'better', just more interesting.

Despite that, I would try to play games with the zombies. Like, stick a bunch of hunk of cow mean onto ones' back and watch the others go after him. Okay, might not work since he'd sniff me out before I got the chance, but honestly, if their were zombies, they wouldn't be like in 28 Days Later or Resident Evil, they'd just be crawling about, dying off reeeeally slowly unless they were smelly lumps of grey and brown nothingness. No need to run from them unless they manage the break the door down, which isn't really likely either, since their bones and muscles would be broken or weakened by years underground, or by generally dying.

I've dampened this one as well, haven't I?

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Reading this, I remembered the movie Resident Evil: Extinction. Time to use those guns again! ^^

Weapons of choice: A Colt Single-Action Army (three of them xD), a Dragunov Sniper for long-distance shooting, and a a switchblade for fights in close quarters. Anything that may come in handy... like a paintbrush.

I'd bring in a flashbang too if it worked on zombies. Now, if only I had an RPG-7...

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Born Again Atheist Zombie Domination Sarah's Avatar
    I'd obviously have to learn Cure and Life spells. I'd be all set, then. Or, I could even be a beastmaster of some kind and control them all. It would be Sarah's Wild World of Zombie Slaves. Strategic take over of the world with zombies... That would be a sight to behold.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Govinda
    I'd look Robert Carlyle up. Quickly.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Zombie Domination T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    I'll paraphrase Vincent Price and his ultimate recommendation against zombies.

Machetes. Lots of 'em.

Chainsaws are cool but they can run outta gas. Firearms too. Katanas are sharp; good. Try to find one done the traditional way. Booze is always easy to find, but not as useful as gasoline; however, the worst thing you can do is turning a zombie into a burning corpse that doesn't feel pain. And usually, all you need to do is cut their heads, THEN burn them.

So machetes. Or axes. No machetes in poles, because the pole can break. If capable of, perhaps a guisarme/Lochaber axe/polearm with big chopping blade. And if you can have some gauntlets, better. You may not want to have your arm bit off, right?

After that, then scavenge. Honestly, getting prepared with food implies thinking any place is safe. Bad idea.

Best thing would be emulating Robert Neville. But you'd need lotsa money for that.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

FYI all you who chose to use guns and fire WOULD die... Obviously none of you have read the zombie survival guide....
    What I would do is raid my brothers friends house, taking a machete and a couple of daggers(not really). Then I would grab a crowbar. I'd take some food, and non perishables. Then I'd need to find a place to hide. Hopefully i could find a house with a second story. I would take the house fill all the appliances that have running water with well, water in case I run out(on the top story). Next I'd break all the stairs or other ladders(Even though those infected with solanum can't climb ladders.). I'd then try to soundproof the room due to their endless moans that would eventually drive me insane(unless I did this).(I'd also block all windows so the zombies won't see the light or they'll become attracted to it and eventually find me.) I'd then try to lessen the numbers by cutting the heads off of the nearest ones. Hopefully I would have some kind of power generator run by me or even solar (My house does have solar panels but only one story and not very much food.) that I could use to keep a gaming system (portable probably) charged. I'd then have to wait it out until Someone comes or I become insane or scavenge all the food in the area (I forgot to mention that I'd try and get bi-daily gathering missions).
    You would all die because the zombies would bea ttracted to the sound you guys make

I invented Go-Gurt. Zombie Domination Clint's Avatar
    Now this is interesting. The first thing that people usually do is take up defense to try to fight off everybody infected on their particular continent. You can't fight off everybody. It's physically impossible.

What I would do is get into my car, and take a quick drive down to WAA International Airport, board a fully fueled turboprop plane, and hopefully allow my experiences on flight simulators take control (not the crashing part; the flying perfectly part). Then I would fly somewhere where not many people live; like Kangerlussuaq Tourism A/S in Greenland. Then I would head north, where absolutely nobody lives, because it's too cold, and I'd be home free. Of course, I'd be able to survive that kind of weather, because I'm Canadian. That's just common sense.

I would blow my own brains out. If zombie movies have taught us anything, it is that there is no winning. I would rather die then be bitten and turned into a zombie, after all.

I would take a baseball bat with me as I went to the store and bought all the non-perishable goods and other basic necessities I could get my hands on. Then I'd go to the nearest sporting goods store, buy more baseball bats, and maybe have my mom and brother buy some guns (those are always nice). After buying a whole bunch of food and weapons, I'd go home, barricade my house (with fences and hopefully barbed wire), and play some games. I wouldn't do anything until a zombie popped up in my yard. If that were to happen, I'd shoot it, and beat its head in with one of ten aluminum bats I had just purchased.

Maridia
    First off there is an actual zombie survival book called XYZ Wars, or something like. But it gives full run downs on do's and don'ts. check it out.

I have a buddy though who's stepdad has a gun collection, which ranges from an ar15 Assault Rifle, AK47, Mac 11, 50 caliber snub noses, .45's, 9's, and a shotgun. So I would say I'd go to his place stay with the guns obviously and since he has an H2 we'd probably end up on a search and rescue where god only knows what would happen, probably everyone dead or thrillified, which if I get the red jacket I can tolerate.

Vagabond Thief Zombie Domination Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly,I would probably freak out and be a coward at first. Like daring to even go outside or just stay home. But I would at least find something to defend myself with,weapons,armor or something and if they invaded my house i'd run LOL. I'm such a coward.

oh and if i found a hot guy along the way of running i'd be like "ok you're my bodyguard" haha
    Last edited by Rikkuffx; 10-21-2008 at 05:33 AM.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Grab some salt. Aren't zombies funny about salt? Did I make that up? Meh...

Ok. I don't have a gun. Living in this day and age, however, I'll probably find one. I'd alos grab as many sharp, and blunt ojects I could find. Then, I'd find some place safe to go. Probably find a boat.

Only problemo about being on a boat would mean no food or drinking water. So, I'd fight my way to the nearest food shop, grab a trolly, and stock up on water and tinned food. Or anyfood that will stay in date for a few months. I'd also get some gas - for cooking and to power my boat. Oh, and some clothes, cleaning sh*t and hygene crap. I'd make a few trips to the shop and back with as many supplies as posible.

I'd also find a few survivors, and make some kinda pirate guild. Aye, you'd better watch out zombies!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
    First off there is an actual zombie survival book called XYZ Wars, or something like. But it gives full run downs on do's and don'ts. check it out.

I have a buddy though who's stepdad has a gun collection, which ranges from an ar15 Assault Rifle, AK47, Mac 11, 50 caliber snub noses, .45's, 9's, and a shotgun. So I would say I'd go to his place stay with the guns obviously and since he has an H2 we'd probably end up on a search and rescue where god only knows what would happen, probably everyone dead or thrillified, which if I get the red jacket I can tolerate.
    It's Z war I don't have it but I would reccomend The zombie survival guide
    (Same author lol)

Gingersnap Zombie Domination OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Zombie snails are. I bet.

Uh, I should be writing a paper, so my answer right now will be shit but currently, I do have a rough zombie plan with Daniel and Zac, if we were attacked while in Savannah. We don't have guns in the dorm, but we do have wooden bed frames we can take apart and use as blunt weapons. And we all have knives. If we could fight our way to one of the river barges, we'd be set for a while.

Part of my motivation for working out... is so that I can run fast and hit hard when zombies become a problem. No lie.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I forgot to mention that.
    Salt's also a neccessity for turning Zombies into beef jerky. Always good to have some herbs and spices for flavour. Failing that, smoke it for a while.
    victoria aut mors

I'm a Zombie, yup I'm going to eat you

OM NOM NOM NOM

Silly humans, you can't match the glory of the mighty Undead!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Zombie snails are. I bet.
    Lol! But you could just as easily run from a zombie snail...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    I forgot to mention that.
    Salt's also a neccessity for turning Zombies into beef jerky. Always good to have some herbs and spices for flavour. Failing that, smoke it for a while.
    Hmm... Won't eatting a zombie, turn you into a zombie?

Haha, if that wasn't about eatting a zombie, my bad! Oops... ^_^;;

So salt should be something to stock up on? Not just for the food, but for killing zombies? Coolness...

Quote Originally Posted by Angantyr
    I'm a Zombie, yup I'm going to eat you

OM NOM NOM NOM

Silly humans, you can't match the glory of the mighty Undead!
    So am I, but no one has noticed yet...

... JOKING! RUN!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Hmm... Won't eatting a zombie, turn you into a zombie?

Haha, if that wasn't about eatting a zombie, my bad! Oops... ^_^;;

So salt should be something to stock up on? Not just for the food, but for killing zombies? Coolness...
    Yeah, but fire's a good natural antibiotic and most zombies seem borne from a necrotising disease of some kind. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me so I can update my 'In Case of Zombie Attack' plans.
    victoria aut mors

Eternal Romeo
    I'd let them at me.
    I'd love to be a zombie.... and well if I don't make it.. It's be the best way to leave this world.

WHAT DO WE WANT!?
    Braaaaiiinns.
    WHEN DO WE WANT THEM!?
    Braaaaiiinns.