Thread: Youre Perfect Gaming Experience

Youre Perfect Gaming Experience

This a simple one really,basically what is youre most favorite snack,setting,and game genre for a long game experience.

Here would be my ideah of a fun gaming experience.
    Snacks:Gummi Bears,Cheese Puffs,and Canada Dry Gingerale.

Setting:Midnight,Easy Chair,and Dim Lighting.

Game:Any and every Final Fantasy,Any and every Dragon Ball Z game,Monster Rancher 4,and Soulcalibur 4.

Anyway thats the basic of what youd put I guess.I have a feeling that most will put midnight and WOW.

Snacks: Doritos Midnight Jalapinios or what ever they are called and twizlers are all I can think of right now.

Beverages: PBR or Budweiser

Setting:Anytime after the sun goes down. My sectional sofa so I can kick back and take it easy. Lights off. Big Screen volume up with surround sound on.

Game:There are way to many to list here. But I will settle for any of the Silent Hills, Resident Evils, or anything Squaresoft/Enix. Oh yeah can't forget about rock band (if friends are over)
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Tsuna Feesh Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Fate's Avatar
    Snacks: Well, I like chips, cereal, pound cake, ice cream, and candy. And seeing as how my family doesn't eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner together (we really don't), I eat breakfast while playing.

Setting: Alone in my room; I really hate playing single player RPGs with other people around. And in a comfortable chair with bright light at night (that rhymes).

Games/Genre: I mostly only like RPGs. I love single player games, and my favorite are the tri-Ace ones: Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, Radiata Stories. Soon, I'll try out Infinite Undiscovery. And of course I love Final Fantasy games, too.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Snacks: Dried banana pieces, Apples with cinnamon or marshmallows. You know.. easy food which you don't have to look at to eat.

Drinks: Water or if I'm feeling naughty a Diet Coke.

Setting: Curtains closed, surround sound on, lights off/sometimes on, on my bed or gaming chair. On occasion, iTunes can go on too.

Games/Genre: For the perfect gaming experience, Final Fantasy VIII. Other than that FF or KH or a good PS3 game for the graphics factor.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Govinda
    Snacks: Cheesy nachos, maybe potato wedges or pizza, sharing things (my ideal gaming experience is a group affair)

Drinks: Enough to sink a ship - Zubrowka, maybe some rum, bourbon

Setting: A big comfy lounge, smoker-friendly, with superb sofas.

Games: Timesplitters, Worms, Project Eden (aka thunder****), that South Park driving game where you can give people pinkeye

I like to laugh. Above conditions are perfect for laughter.

Bananarama Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't really even have time for videogames anymore. I'm just incredibly busy doing day to day things; it's pretty ridiculous. When I do game, I can't really pull off marathon sessions without feeling incredibly guilty and having to go to the gym immediately afterwards.

Snacks: when I'm alone, nothing. With the boys, usually shitty pizza like Dominos.

Drink: Water or PBR, depending on the time of day.

Setting: alone, laying on my bed. With the boys, on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table.

Games: Solo, I'll play almost anything just to kill some time. Right now I'm big into Gears 2 and MLB 09... when I actually play. With friends, it's Smackdown vs Raw 08/9 (the new one) and occasionally Gears 2, and sometimes Timesplitters 1-3 because it is one of the best shooter series ever, hands down.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che
    Snacks: Sour god damned skittles. Hell yes.

Drinks: depends on the game/crowd/mood. Light beer, or Coke.

Setting: Preferably with like 1-3 other people. Multiplayer games make for fun shit talking and good times.

Games: Smash Bros, The Conduit (comes out the end of the month, NEW GOLDENEYE IMO), 4 player Wii Tennis, etc.

Youre Perfect Gaming Experience rJ floW's Avatar
    Beer
    Sourkeys
    hq of boom BC piff with some phillys
    with the boys playin madden 09 or NHL 09 and gettin crunked talkin big shit cause you know we take it to the housssssssssssssse
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

snack: m n's m, water and gummie bears

setting: by my computer in my computer chair at midnight.

Game: whateva im in the mood to play

come and get some Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Darkwave's Avatar
    Snacks:BBQ Chips

Beverages: Jack Daniels and cola

Setting: Late at night because then you can focus on the game better

Game:Theres alot. Better for horror games though

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Snacks:
    Nymm... I don't really eat when playing games - I don't like getting the controller covered in crap. But... Haribo Mix, Almounds and if in a group... PIZZA! ^^

Beverages
    Maybe a few Smirnoff's, Coke and Courvosier. Oh, and teh water. ^^

Setting:
    My room, dim lighting, when it's dark outside. Maybe candles.

Game:
    Anything. Maybe a good scary one.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Single Player

Snacks:
    Main meals (when I remember to eat them) or cadbury sharepacks, cereal bars, donuts or whatever tasty items were on sale last time I went shopping. Whenever I eat anything greasy I make sure to keep four layers of paper napkins between the food and my hand to avoid nasty residue on my controllers.

Beverages:
    For shorter periods it doesn't matter so much, but for longer periods I tend to grab a bottle of spirits (generally either Rum or Bourbon), a bottle of pinot and a few cans of solo I drink afterwards as I don't mind them at room temperature.

Setting:
    My room, executive chair, dim lighting, a TV next to a laptop next to a monitor with a portable DVD player with TV outs next to it above the laptop with an xbox 360, playstation portable and whichever other consoles I'm currently playing connected to whichever will provide the best display for an easy start. The monitor is true HD so it's great for the 360. I also prefer to have a surround sound system hooked up in a way that it can be switched fast when I change devices as I also like it for movies and the like. And I have a giant metal disc organiser next to my chair with all of my games within, and I keep all my manuals in my Fallout 3 tin lunchbox as well as a few other similar sized tins.

Game:
    Generally RPGs but I do like some variety and can have fun with almost any genre so long as the game itself doesn't suck epically. Older games tend to be my favourite so I generally have an older console hooked up more often than not, but failing that a newer turn based RPG (my favourite are those by Mistwalker) or a game that inspires nostalgia.

Multiplayer

Snacks:
    Whatever's on offer though I find when gaming with mates we tend to stick with doritos and any cheaper snacks.

Beverages
    Depends on the crowd, sometimes beer, sometimes cola.

Setting:
    Whoever's house we're at's lounge room. And generally I steal a recliner when one is avilable unless the game is really hectic.

Game:
    Things we can have some stupid fun with. Generally Halo 3 and arcade games like Castle Crashers.
    victoria aut mors

Snacks: Cheez-its, M&Ms, anything nonsticky / covered in powder... gaming with cheese dust on the fingers sucks. Maybe a beer or two... or just mountain dew.

Setting: My recliner, popped back, netbook open next to me in case someone wants something from me on the internets (or I get a wild urge to wiki something or look up some aspect of the game I'm playing)

Game: Whatever I'm playing at the time, working on Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect at the moment.

Something smells shiesty... Youre Perfect Gaming Experience IceColdPillow's Avatar
    Food: a massive sandwich or a pizza pie
    drink: water or protein/ energy drink, a beer or just some straight jack daniels or something heavy
    setting: sitting in my massive grren leather chair, late at night, cell phone shut off, and after i lift weights or workout since i always feel guilty about lazing around

GAmes: final fantasy [any], some good ol GTA or Halo 3[MLG anyone?... oh and ratchet and clank or any platformers are nice chill games
    Last edited by IceColdPillow; 06-11-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    How about I wash your mouth out with a revolver?....

Lets be best friends

アズテオル Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Azuteor's Avatar
    Snacks: Fun Yuns, BBQ Chips, cheese puffs, pizza

Setting: Evening, raining, cool room temperature

Game: Persona 4, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Dead Space, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven, and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Polk's Avatar
    Pants off. Curtains closed. Mountain Dew.

Let's ****ing do this.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Pants off. Curtains closed. Mountain Dew.

Let's ****ing do this.
    I like your style. And your avatar. Holler.

Spash
    Food: Chips or nuts and cold drinks.

Setting: Midnight, because I hate playing RPG games in daylight.

Game: Any RPG game like FF, Chrono Cross(my all time favourite game), etc.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Youre Perfect Gaming Experience RagnaToad's Avatar
    There shouldn't be too many people walking around. I really can't stand that. Especially when a person asks me "what kind of game that is". Or "that looks old...".

As for food, I'd say enough bread and sandwiches, with the occasional sweet thing in between. For drinks I go for milk when I'm actually eating, and water for the time remaining.

It should definitely be night, or evening at least. I can't really play a game when it's still light outside. Just doesn't feel right.

Come to think of it: A towel to wipe my hands off when I'm eating chips or something similar. And the only games I really play are FFs and the occasional MoH against a friend or one of my brothers. And when I'm playing Tekken against them, it shouldn't be too bright outside either. Nothing like playing king of the court-style at night, hehe.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-13-2009 at 06:57 AM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Tsuna Feesh Youre Perfect Gaming Experience Fate's Avatar
    I hate when people ask me that question. Every single time, it's, "Oh, what game are you playing?" And it's so annoying when I'm trying to focus on the game, and someone suddenly interrupts my focus when they can just go and locate the cover to find out what game I'm playing. And most of the time where that happens, I end up getting a game over because I couldn't concentrate, and it bugs me a lot.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Something smells shiesty... Youre Perfect Gaming Experience IceColdPillow's Avatar
    Then the dreaded question of "Oh, can i play?" And I happen to be playing an RPG or something, and it just ruins everything. To top it off, the person is a family member or some kid or whatever who i can't say no too, and they have no idea how to play! So, it leads to awkward hour of teaching, then them giving up and me not wanting to play anymore. This has happened too much in my lifetime
    How about I wash your mouth out with a revolver?....

Lets be best friends

Shake it like a polaroid picture Youre Perfect Gaming Experience RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdPillow View Post
    Then the dreaded question of "Oh, can i play?" And I happen to be playing an RPG or something, and it just ruins everything. To top it off, the person is a family member or some kid or whatever who i can't say no too, and they have no idea how to play! So, it leads to awkward hour of teaching, then them giving up and me not wanting to play anymore. This has happened too much in my lifetime
    Haha, yeah.

And you're like "but... it's an RPG. Everything you do has an effect on my savefile "

And they just don't get it. "What do you mean, you don't want me to do anything?"

I remember one time my gf was watching me playing, and I was really annoyed and bored already. I was leveling on Vile Island, killing some Yans in Final Fantasy IX when suddenly she said "When are those sheep monsters going to stop appearing so you can move on?"
    Ummm...
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

~☆~Muahahaha!!!~☆~ Youre Perfect Gaming Experience SilkAngel's Avatar
    A city where the traffic is slower than a fat kid in a sandbox. -__- A REALLY fat kid. >.<
    Snacks: Sour candy, maybe a chocolate shake

Setting: In my room with the light off. Raining

Game: FF IX, but what would really pwn would be a EARLY ENGLISH DISSIDIA RELEASE!! <3

I remember one time my gf was watching me playing, and I was really annoyed and bored already. I was leveling on Vile Island, killing some Yans in Final Fantasy IX when suddenly she said "When are those sheep monsters going to stop appearing so you can move on?"
    ROFL! That must have been awkward!
    Last edited by SilkAngel; 06-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    My TFF Family! <3

Fate, my cuddly and lovable brother-in-law.

Armageddon, my awesome, evil, chaotic younger brother.

Rydia
    Snacks: Microwaveable Ramon (Slurping while playing is quite amusing, really.)

Drink: Orange flavored drink. (note: it's NOT orange juice, I hate orange juice)

Setting: Afternoon/Night (I play in the morning but after a while it might give me a headache.)

Games: Final Fantasy, Mario Galaxy, Halo3, Legend of Zelda.