Thread: Your Worst Date

Your Worst Date

What's the worst date you've ever been on? Was it just awkward?, was it boring, or was your date annoying or weird?....or something else

Letseee, my worst date was beginning of June of last year actually. I didn't even know it was like a "date" so when I realized I was like ah F*ck I've been bamboozled. So it was one of my friends, but not like a super close one that I hung out with regularly, he was one of those guys that are really cool, but really really nice so much that it's kind of creepy, but not a super extreme case, I just wouldn't pay attention to it. Also, he has ADD and ADHD so maybe that could have added to it, not so sure.

So, he asked me to "hang out" with him one day and I was thinking oh alright no problem, it didn't seem like a big deal because he seemed chill, and he was very normal about it and I go to to the movies with my guy friends and it's never a big deal so I was thinking "oh, okay whatever" So when he came to get me, it was me, him, this other guy we both knew and one of his friends so four of us, and I'm thinking we're all going. When we got there, we were walking up to the movie theatre and the other two guys out of nowhere are like " ermm...we're gonna go to boarders" and I'm thinking wtf? who goes to Boarders at like 12:00 in the morning, two guys at that, that's just weird ( It's a bookstore if you don't know) they were like yeah, "we already saw the move, we'll just spoil it"...-_- I'm thinking come on guys Borders? I would have believed you more if one had said they had diarrhea.

So after that, I just got over it. I think the problem the whole time was him lol he wasn't acting normal, he was kinda stiff. I was trying to joke around to get him to relax but it wasn't working, he would kinda fake laugh and it started to make me uncomfortable. So basically I was entertaining myself during the whole movie, and I was scared he would try to pull a fast one on me, because I would feel sooo bad because that was not gonna happen lol. Imagine sitting in the dark with someone who's obviously not relaxed for like and hour and a half, I was actually trying not to turn and look at him the whole time, I felt so bad. I remember at one point I got so worried he was gonna do something so I edded up resting my head on his shoulder so that maybe he would calm the **** down.

So basically it was just super awkward....I don't even know how to explain it properly.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-20-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Your Worst Date fierytempest's Avatar

Re: Your Worst Date

Probably when my ex and I were supposed to go see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. We'd had it planned for like a week, and the day of right before he came to get me, he texted me telling me we were actually going to go see Yes Man (and I HATE Jim Carrey), and we were doing so because his grandma, mom, and little sister wanted to. And they were originally not part of the plan. We went out to lunch before hand and it was just really awkward. I sat between him and his little sister facing his mom and his grandma. They just kept asking me all these questions. Then his little sister (who was 6 or 7 at the time) asked if we were going to get married. It was just all really uncomfortable.

I'm always really nervous to meet the family, because I'm a shy person. And he and I had only been dating a few weeks, so I wasn't really ready for that.

It sucked a lot.

Lover I don't play to win, but for the thrill until I'm spent.

Registered User Your Worst Date

Oh, awkward dates... If nothing else, at least they make for some interesting memories.

Here's one that comes to my mind. I went on a double date with a friend of mine, her guy she was seeing and a guy that she said I would get along with. We just went out to eat somewhere, so it wasn't really anything big. Just sort of a way to get to know everyone, and hang out together with good food.

Anyway, so apparently the guy I was set up with had a huge thing for my friend, and he really only agreed to go because she was going to be there (at least that's the feeling that I got). I guess it didn't bother him that she already had a guy and that he was going to be there as well.

So, yeah. Pretty much the whole time I felt ignored. I tried talking to him and being friendly and all that jazz at first, but I never really could get him to talk to me. He was more focused on chatting it up with my friend than me. It doesn't take much for me to get a hint, so I pretty much didn't say anything else the whole time. I just ate my food and nodded my head every now and then if something was actually said my way.

Ahh... My first double date, and it also was my last.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Death Before Dishonor Your Worst Date Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have not had many dates. In high school I was all bout getting into a girls pants as fast as I could. The few dates that I actually did go on where absolutely awful.

It was sophmore year, and there was this girl that I wanted to take out to the movies. I can't remember what we went to see, but the entire movie she would not shut up. She was talking loudly, and bothering everyone aorund us. Finally I asked her nicely to be quiet, bad move. She got pissy instantly I and started on me. She asked if I wanted to go out with her again, and said if so I had better shut the f*ck up. I looked at her, and said "Bitch you should be thankful I am on a date with your skanky ass, you're a 5 at best, and should take what you can get." I felt bad about what I said later, but I the time I didn't give two shits. She stormed out, and I sat ate my popcorn and finished the movie.

Another date ended badly because the girl would not let me get a word in. She was talking 90 mph, and I couldn't say a single word. Everyone I would open my mouth to talk I would quickly be cut off. The shit she was talking about was all about herself. This is when I learned that some not all, but some women love to talk about themselves, and only themselves. This however is not what made it bad, what made it bad is that she wouldn't let me talk. That is just disrespectful, and pissed me off so much. After I refused to go out with her again she became a stalker.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Your Worst Date chrono's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post

I I looked at her, and said "Bitch you should be thankful I am on a date with your skanky ass, you're a 5 at best, and should take what you can get." I felt bad about what I said later, but I the time I didn't give two shits. She stormed out, and I sat ate my popcorn and finished the movie.

The pimp hand is strong with this one.

I have not been on an "official" date in years. They either come to my house or i go to theirs. Recently though i have been spending time with one of my old girlfriends so i have not been courting any other vixens.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Registered User Your Worst Date sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well ive been on very few dates so ive never had any bad dates and my x and i were together for 4 years... but i have had the very unfortunate personality trait of shyness when i were younger... Ive never asked a chik out because ive always been too shy... i think that never even taking a chance is worst than blowin it yakno. no!!! actually the worst part is when u grow up and find out that alotta chiks that u considered had crushes on u too but u were too shy to open your mouth .my x even asked me out.....lol now thats sad!! good thing i grew up... learn from me kids... u dont wanna get older with a buncha what ifs in your head..lol

Blog Entries

Never really had a bad date to be honest, must be because I'm a baller or something idk. There was this one girl I was seeing who was a strict vegan so when I took her out for a first date I had a hard time thinking of where to go, so I settled on Olive Garden, which turned out to be successful. Not only that, but the wine sample stuff helped me loosen up and I was laying game down from there lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

TFFF Ghost Your Worst Date Howling Wind's Avatar

My worst date was last Valentine's when my bestie forgot to take me on a date. We made up of course but I'm still pizzled about it.

Banned Your Worst Date

I've only Gone out with one person, My Fiance...We went to the Zoo and It just seemed like all the animals planned on breeding that day...wasn't a horrible date, but very uncomfortable

...Whatever Your Worst Date SquallMLeonhart's Avatar

The first high school dance I ever went to I went with this guy named Brian. Half way through the evening he ditched me to talk to some fat guy and eat pudding. True story.

This ain't no place for no hero Your Worst Date Tiffany's Avatar

I went to the movies with this guy, it was awhile ago... I can't remember how I met him. Anyways, he picked me up and we went to see Blair Witch Project. He was loud and annoying and I couldn't wait for the 'date' to be over. When we went to his car afterwards it wouldn't start. We had to walk all the way back to my apartment, where he conveniently asked if he could stay the night, and then take the bus in the morning.

I told him he could sleep on the couch, and for the entire night he complained about how I wasn't letting him sleep in my bed with me. Loudly. Every couple of mins or so he'd yell out again about how he was sleeping on the couch... alone... blah blah blah. Then he decided to switch tactics and complain about how uncomfortable the couch was, blah blah blah. I was so tired by this point I told him to take my bed and that I would sleep on the couch. I suppose his plan backfired, as I guess he hoped that I would stay in the bed with him... ****ing idiot.

Anyways, the next morning he's all smiles and sunshine and I was so annoyed. My Mom called and was going to pick me up to go for coffee. He then had the audacity to ask if my Mom could drop him off at his work. I told him to take the bus but he wouldn't as we'd be driving right by his work.

Talk about AWKWARD. Of course my Mom is all when she sees him in the car, it wasn't until after we dropped him off that I could explain it all. What a freaking LOSER.

Another time I had a guy over and we were watching movies. The building I lived in had visitor parking until 1am or so. I had rented 3 movies, but the time we were done it was almost 2am. So of course his car got towed. He had to spend the night too, as he lived out of town. Thankfully he was respectful and didn't yell things to me from the couch. Ha ha ha.

So then we had to walk to get his car (I didn't have one) and then he didn't have enough money to get his car out of the towing centre and they wouldn't accept credit. We then had to walk back to somewhere with an ATM, I took out the $200 and lent it to him to get his car out of the pound. We worked together so I knew I'd get it back, but yeah... another awkward moment.

A Plain Old Derp Your Worst Date Padraic's Avatar

Well... since I'm pathetic and have only been on one date, it was technically my worst and best.... It was valentine's and my girlfriend and I watched a movie... yeah.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Your Worst Date Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandchu View Post
    Well... since I'm pathetic and have only been on one date, it was technically my worst and best.... It was valentine's and my girlfriend and I watched a movie... yeah.
    Riveting story. Thanks for posting.

I've been set up on a couple of blind dates by my friends, and they all pretty much sucked. One of them featured a girl I took to a movie, who wouldn't put her damn phone away. It didn't help, either, that her phone had this crazy violent vibration that I could not only hear loud and clear, but feel in my seat every time she got a text. And I counted how many texts she got during the movie. It was at least 50. Then of course, when we went to go get food after the movie, she had nothing to say. It's not like I was even asking her these deep, philosophical questions. I asked her those lame, "getting to know each other" questions, like, "what music are you into?" to which she replied, "oh, you know, I like a lot of stuff."
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Postingway Your Worst Date Maciariello's Avatar

I live in southern Ohio and I had met a girl from Wisconsin when she was on vacation down here visiting a friend. We sparked a connection and I spent hundreds of dollars on gas and airplane tickets just to go up to see her so we could go out together. I really liked this girl and I felt it was worth it at the time.

In the end she dumped me and I realized how ridiculous it had been trying to go on dates with a girl that lived so far away. Those were the worst dates I've been on.
    Last edited by Maciariello; 02-21-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    Frank Jaeger - "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal."

Memento Rhapso Your Worst Date Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most awkward date I've been on happened not to long ago. My girlfriend and I wanted to go to the mall to do something since she was going to Florida to visit family for frickin' months on end. Anyway, to go to the mall, I had to ask mom, and mom had been pestered by my little sister to go somewhere all day. She thought kill two birds with one stone and stuck my sister with me on what I intended to be a sort of "Good bye, come back soon" romantic type date. Instead, sister dearest complains the whole time about how the mall is boring, she wants this, I have to buy that etc, and when I thought she was gone into a store, leaving me and meh lady alone, she popped right back out to ensure we didn't even think of at least sharing a heartfelt chat. Not really awkward so much as annoying.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Bananarama Your Worst Date Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once took a girl out go karting, and then for some food, and got the most painful handjob ever afterwards. I don't know what she was doing, but there was far too much friction and it still pains me a little to this day to think about it. Luckily my current girl knows how to handle things. Pun intended.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Luckily my current girl knows how to handle things. Pun intended.
    good thing she knows how to drive a stick!

buh dum shishhhhh

EDIT: Also, I got stood up at a concert the other day. </3 Polk
    Last edited by Rocky; 08-02-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Your Worst Date kupo's Avatar

i can't really say ive had a bad date bad enough to be memorable, but one was defiantly awkward -
    i went out on a date with this guy who i met through a mutual friend the beginning of my sophomore year of college. i was told he was a little nervous so he asked his roommate and his roommates gf if they would go on a double date with us. fair enough. my date picked me up and we were to meet his roommate and his gf at the restaurant.
    ...well, to find out this roommate of his was my ex from about 6 months prior. the date was nice and i didn't mention the whole ex thing until afterwards.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think I've had a bad date. Just not very memorable ones I suppose.

I suppose if you count me and a friend chilling in McDonalds, with him proposing that we go out together using an onion ring, then... um yeah. It wasn't until a year later that he told me he was actually being serious, and was a bit upset when I turned him down (I thought he was joking... you know, with a greasy onion ring and all. Do I look like Marge Simpson?).

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

How do I miss these threads.

My worse date?

A double date with my friend and his date while I took his date's friend out. I liked her and she liked me too but the problem with the date was we all didn't know each other. And the fact that me and my friend met them both while drunk off our ass at a birthday party. All in all, it would have been good if we all knew each other well but I barely knew any of the girls to begin with.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Bad Boy of TFF Your Worst Date Block's Avatar

Spent the whole date listening to her complain about her exboyfriend and then still didn't get laid. At least it could have turned into a rebound screw after all that blathering, but alas no luck.

Registered User Your Worst Date sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ooh not that long ago i jus bought a car and the alternator was weak but i didnt know how bad it was. well this chik and i went to a drive thru safari... surrounded by a shit load of big ass animals(donkeys lamas goats i think some kinda of buffalo etc and then some) the unthinkable happens my car dies, battery dead and all.. that was the most uncomfortable that iv ever been in a long time....this nice family stopped and gave me a jump.. i was almost too scared to get out but i was following that other guys lead...lol