Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your First Day as a member of TFF

Your First Day as a member of TFF

Hey all, do you remember your first day as a TFF member? Your very first post? Your first rant/flame/spam? Your first friend on your buddylist? I remember mine. I orginally came to be a member of TFF in July of 2005 and my orginal name was Ultima. I was Ultima til I lost my password to it and changed my email back in April lol. So then I made a new account called UltimaMKII, then switched to Phantom. But back in 2005 I remember my very first post, it was a post in the Final Fantasy IX forum about my favorite magic spell which is still to this day Blizzaga heh. My first thread was about what everyone's favorite character in FFIX was.

I posted more in FFIX then the others. Back as Ultima my first post in a trivia thread of in of course FFIX, but I posted in the other FF sections. I don't remember the first member I had on my buddy list back then through. I personally like my new account better, I'm more interested in other topics like the other FF games, my journal, the other trivia threads, posting general things, and welcoming new members to the forum. Such good memories. Do you remember your first day as a TFF member?
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Yeah, I was all excited about it, haha.

I had about ten post within a matter of about five minutes. I wasn't TOO spammy, but I was pretty n00by. I never used "txt tlk", but I think I must've been more annoying.

I do remember double posting once or twice and Cloud Strife X told me to edit it...

Hah...

I don't really remember my first EVER post, though.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Arachnie Suicide Your First Day as a member of TFF ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    Yeah, I was all excited about it, haha.

I had about ten post within a matter of about five minutes. I wasn't TOO spammy, but I was pretty n00by. I never used "txt tlk", but I think I must've been more annoying.
    I did use that idiotic text talk ><. It's a bit hypocritical, actually. Those here that know me will know how much of a grammar and spelling nazi I am. I'm almost constantly correcting people.

My first post wasn't a post, it was a thread. Entitled something like "so wat do u think of seymour guado"? God, my finger itched to hold down the shift key while typing his name then XD. But that's what it looked like, I think. I changed the actual content of the thread a while ago when I saw how horrible and n00bish it was. As I have done with alot of threads.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

HRH Albha Your First Day as a member of TFF Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I remember your first thread Miss Delirium, I don't think I ever posted in it but I do believe I took note (at the time) that you where a Seymour fan-girl.

Times change, eh?

I remember my first post on TFF, as one might expect it was in the RP forum and I took part in my first RP with a post count of 2, yay! Back then I had another username, but it's been so long that I can't remember it. And if anyone can then they can keep their mouth shut up about it, I think it may be something I don't need to be reminded about >.>

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Omi G's...

I was analy raped by Vampi up there...

Yea... It wasn't that long ago.... Nothing much has changed since then.

I had about 100 post at the end of day one, funny thing, Ive never even been issued a warning or anything... and I prolly spammed the hell outa the forums the first day....

IDK
    I am a MAN!!! Why do people think I'm a Female???
    Spoiler:
    Your mom highlights this spoiler box!

Gingersnap Your First Day as a member of TFF OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh... August 12, 2002 was a long time ago. So... no, I don't remember exactly what I said then. I know I never had a new member thread. I probably answered some question about... which game was cool or... which character was a babe. I didn't get interested in General Chat until much later. This was back when all the game forums were named after locations within that game. And the mod forum was the Highbridge. Um... I didn't type much different from the way I do now. But I expressed myself differently. I was 14.

And then I disappeared for a year. I originally came to this site not because of a search for game knowledge, but because of my brother Omnislash9999 (now just... Omni) and my friend Shannen (Viper.. viper_venom, at the time) who I went to school with from elementary through high school. They enjoyed it and wanted me to be a member. I think... in the summer of 2003, I got bored and ended up at TFF again. My account was still there and I saw the journal forum. I decided to start one. I have kept that journal for years. I slacked off at times, so there are pieces missing, but it's still been there for nearly five years of my life.

About that time, I randomly joined an RP with El Uno Nut (A Mighty Zordon) and Anarchy (Lover Boy). I still remember a lot of the details of that RP.

So those are the first few posts I remember. Oh, and I joined a few clubs around that time too, including a Seymour club thing started by Viper. It was basically Viper talking about how hot Seymour was and the rest of us replying with "Uh, yeah, pretty hot." And at some point, I posted a picture of myself in a Strong Bad shirt... which alerted TFF's Strong Bad to my awesome potential. Or something.

Okay, I'll stop. I don't remember the exact order of things, but those are a few events from my early TFF participation.

EDIT: Oh... and my first avy was the girl with leaves one. Back when you had to have 100 posts to make your own avy. Is that still a rule? Oh! Found it!
    Attached Images Attached Images Your First Day as a member of TFF-girl_leaves-jpg 
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 11-27-2007 at 03:46 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Sir Prize Your First Day as a member of TFF Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly...I don't remember.

I mean I remember vaguely my, by-the-numbers, intro thread. I remember getting a posi rep from Vamp about bashing Seymour and feeling a twinge of guilt, but I can't remember if that happened on my first day...

I do remember that my first avatar was an old picture of Kureno of Fruits Basket fame and my Username was OmniTense back then...

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28
    About that time, I randomly joined an RP with El Uno Nut (A Mighty Zordon) and Anarchy (Lover Boy). I still remember a lot of the details of that RP.
    Oh man. Nostalgia.

This is my second account, the first was a year older and purged due to inactivity. I probably posted in the Final Fantasy forums first, most likely X. Who remembers, honestly.

I was never a spammer. Back then, there was a 125 character limit, so you couldn't really do it in the first place. I actually threw in a lot of meaningless adjectives to look my posts look bigger.

I got to tell you, back then, this place was a big part of my life. TFF chat and posting so many times per day. Long time ago.

Blog Entries
    it was right after 9-11I remember looking for TFF because the Five Iron Frenzy board was down and I didn't want to wait for it to go back up at the time. How my life would've been different had I been patient:I ended up not going back until a couple years later, and no one remembered me anymore. It's a very clique-oriented board too, so there you go. In any case, I joined as Telegraph.

Anyhoo, I read the guidelines for what I should post in my introduction thread and pretty much followed them to a tee, which earned me an "I like this one" from a member I don't remember the name of. That's all I remember from my "first day."

I remember posting a very spammy reply in an anti-newb thread by Archis, and getting yelled at by rJ floW for spamming in one of his threads (which was spamming in itself, as he was not a moderator and had no authority to tell me what to do.) I'm surprised I didn't get a warning in that first few weeks or so.

I also remember thinking Mike, che, and OmegaGear were the coolest members ever. And I asked Tifa Leonhart to be my sister, and some guy who's name I can't remember to by my brother. Llanowar Dead asked me to be her sister because I was Tifa's brother, and that was my TFF family.

There was also a member named "El Spam" who was pretty awesome. I also "Championed" the "Newb Cause." And that's what I remember of my early days on TFF. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Govinda
    I remember starting a minor fight. But I can't remember who with.

And my avvy, as it was for years, was that leopardskin moogle with the backpack. I liked it because it moved. My name was Shiva.

God, that was ages ago. I don't even talk to the girl who persuaded me to join anymore. I think she joined just to keep me company, but she was queen bee at some inane little Zelda board with about 7 members.

And then I disappeared for a while. And came back. And disappeared. I think this past year has been the only time I've ever really been consistenly on this forum. I have no idea why.

Your First Day as a member of TFF Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiric Delirium View Post
    I did use that idiotic text talk ><. It's a bit hypocritical, actually. Those here that know me will know how much of a grammar and spelling nazi I am. I'm almost constantly correcting people.
    It's true, she does that often. In fact, sometimes i feel like hitting her when does that to me on MSN. But i can't blame her, nor do i have anything against, in fact thats the way i was sort of raised.

But on my first day i joined, i think all i did was look around, and somehow felt unwelcome when i saw insane post counts and members with incredible knowledge. Kinda like i didn't belong here. So i joined around January of 2006, and if i recall, i posted around 15 times in the Final Fantasy 4 part of this site. After that, i don't think i ever came back to this site until i stumbled on an email from Fuzz i think. That was a year later, when i was prompted to begin posting anew here. As for my post content, i think its always been what Canadians call a paragraph...

Don't wanna be an ass or anything, but i'm pretty sure i didn't have the Vampiric.Delirium syndrome......god i'm horrible...sorry Froggie..

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

I don't really remember my first day as a member at this forum, that was over two years ago now, I have a terrible memory lol. I think I joined on a Saturday though in October and I remember being a bit of a n00b. I don't think I ever used text talk though considering I despise it! I believe I always tried to use proper English, well at least I hope I did. I saw a couple of posts that I did ages ago and my God, it was pretty embarrassing! I hope my posts aren't so n00b-ish otherwise that wouldn't be good at all. >_<

I think I remember posting a heap too, in the one day. I do remember every body being nice though unlike other forums I had been to, that's why I have stuck around here for so long!

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Lone Wolf Your First Day as a member of TFF Darkwolf's Avatar
    My first day was, searching final fantasy on a google search and finding tff. My first ever username was "existingdark" which I noobishly changed to "Dragoth" after a while and then back again, after a while of becoming a regular member, and chatting on blab I changed to "Darkwolf" which as you can see I have been ever since. My first avvy was one of the sephiroth ones in the premade avvy thing, and then I switched to the dark sasuke chidori one which still brings back many memories. Just from one google search, I got involved in this place and have stuck around ever since. My first rpb was so noobish that I got warned...twice I believe. Although, then I was fourming enough to know not to start flaming, although in another fourm I flamed people in almost every post in one runescape thread, xD. I think I've gotten MUCH better at rpb and just fourming in general, and because of tff I have gotten more involved with internet, messenger, and many other computer related things because of it. All I can say about all this was, I look forward to years more, since I've already passed one year already. Seems like a long time, although looking back at the summer and I wonder where the time has gone. Well this year I'm starting my first year in high school and just cant wait to get out of the house and begin living life to the fullest. I plan to stick around for a while, and I just dont know what I would do if tff wasnt in my life.

EDIT let's see if I can find my sasuke avatar xD
    <a few seconds later>
    there it is xD
    Attached Images Attached Images Your First Day as a member of TFF-sasuke_4-jpg 
    Last edited by Darkwolf; 11-27-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Morning Always Comes Your First Day as a member of TFF Xeim's Avatar
    Oh Geez. What a thread. The memories sickened me so much I had to post here.

TFF wasn't my first forum, but I had only been foruming for about a month when I joined. Mummy dearest, rest easy. I also used that idiotic txt talk when I first started foruming. Some dude started making fun of it on another fourm, and tried to draw me into a flame war. Only time I've ever flamed...and it made me stop txt talking. So, I was cured of that before joining TFF.

Anyway, that's totally off-subject. I found this place through namco forums (probably one of the only good things that place did for me), and promptly joined. I remember the day well, which is weird because I usually can't remember anything beyond two days ago. I was nervous, and actually planned on going dead really fast. Not because I didn't like the place, but because I thought everyone would judge me and I'd end up an insufferable loner condemmed to cry in a corner....alone. Because, that's what happened to me on the other forums I went to. xD I made maybe one friend on each, and all my posts were utterly ignored.

But I joined. Took me hours to think of a usename. Heck, I even remember calling my cousins' and talking to them for a while in hopes of finding a good name. I finally settled on what I have now, Xeim. It's my Organization XIII name, given to me by one of my friends. I've always liked it, and even though I never actually planned on having someone call me by it, it's stuck. I haven't changed my name once in the year and few monrths that I've been here.

Now, I don't remember what my first post was. However, I do know that I posted in the FFX and FFX-2 section A LOT. And I was a TOTAL N00B. No wonder no one wanted to talk to me on the other forums I went to. xD I actually went a found some of my first posts on my one year anniversary (at TFF) a couple months ago. My first and only warning was issued to me by the one..the only...

CAIN HIGHWIND!! And it was for spam. The post, I believe, was "yay!" And that's it. It was in the FFX-2 section, and the thread had to do with making an FFX-3. Made me scared of Cain for a while (in my n00bishness). Hah. I was afraid of all the staff at first...except Lococolt for whatever reason? I dunno, I was really, really, weird as a n00b. Toph (Piroblaze then) scared me the most. *glomps Toph* But that's been cured. I've realized that mods/admins were NOT monsters, and they would NOT bite me for living. o_O I was seriously in that mindset. See? REALLY weird as a n00b. (This is embarrasing)

My first avatar was one of Riku from KH2. I have no idea where I found it. One of those random graphic sites. That was waaay before my days at making (terrible) graphics in photoshop. I kept that avatar for AGES. I probably still have it somewhere on my PC, but I don't feel like digging it out right now. The picture section of my computer is SCARY. If you think you've seen scary, you obviously haven't seen my hard drive...

Haha, you've all already lost interest, I'm sure. But meh. I'm going on anyway. This is interesting for me. I've never really thought much about my early days....I've been trying to run from them ever since I came out of my n00b stage.

People. The first peron on my buddy list was evilyuna (now a relatively dead member..), who was the one who I knew on namco. From TFF, I don't remember who I met first, but I know my first two friends were a guy named Angel of Illusions and FFX_X-2aholic (now whisper). Sorry, I spelled my dear sis's old username wrong...I always have, I always will. I had a hell of a time tryidng to PM her...

We met in the FFX section, spammed up a good few threads together, too. One even got closed without a notice. xD We opened another one!!

Also a highlight of my n00b days, was the FF:AC quote quiz. I met sooo many people in there. The ones I still talk to these days are Mr. Sandman (SeiferAlmasy back then) and jenova33. Others, like Dark Rider (who I still have in my sig as Tare the Black) pop up every once in a while, but have mostly died out.

Oh, the n00biness....

I didn't get into the other aspects of the forums until much later. I think the BLEACH club was the first thing to expand my knowledge beyond the FF section. And, as you can see from my lack of posts in this forum (GC), I STILL have not fully reached out into all of the areas. I'm getting there. Bear with me. Xeim's always been happily slow (I blame Daddy!!!).

So yesh. This concludes Xeimy's rather lengthy post about her extreme n00bishness. I still make enough typos to feed a dozen cows, but at least I won't be warned for 'one-liners' ever again....hehe.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Hmm....I'm amazed I remember any of it at all, but my first day was approximately six years and three months ago. Let's see...it was 8/20/01, so obviously 9/11 hadn't happened yet. It was just before I started my freshman year of high school.

My old friend Joey from middle school had moved away that summer, but before he left he convinced me to join my very first forum, this very one in fact. His old username was Squall Leonheart, but he changed it a few times. He's still listed in the member profiles as Asgard. I even made that avy he has. I haven't talked to him in years though. He got mixed up with the wrong crowd and things just went downhill from there. I still wonder how he's doing sometimes.

So anyways. First day. I spent probably an hour or so debating with Joey before settling on my name, based on one of my favorite movies. It suits me, even if to this day I still have people confusing my gender. XD

First post I made was probably my introduction thread. I remember being awed because my very first reply to said thread was from the mighty admin, OmegaGear. I felt like I was touched by God or something, haha. Yes, I was young and impressionable too...

Next was the training battle we had in the RPB forums. Back then, asterisks were still in style and one line posts ran rampant. My very own first RPB post ever consisted of one sentence. Reading over the threads of the elite RPBers back then is what inspired me to write, believe it or not.

My first RPB character was Kylista. I may not have written about her for some time now but she's still around, waiting for her story to be told. At the end of the battle, Joey's character "taught" Kylista a technique he called Omega Black. I even remember what it does, even though I don't think I ever used it in a battle.

And...that's about all I remember from back then. Over half a decade ago...damn, I feel old!

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 11-27-2007 at 09:19 PM.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

That One Guy Your First Day as a member of TFF dimmufan's Avatar
    I still remember a little bit of my first days here at TFF. I joined on May 29, 2007. I was Googling for maps for FF: DoS on GBA and happened upon this place. I took a look around and decided to join, mainly because of the arcade. Then when I joined I went straight to the arcade and it said I needed 100 posts before I could play. Twas a real drag, I must say. I read the rules and posted my intro thread. Shadow of Darkness was the ONLY one to reply to it. I was such a n00b back then that I guess everyone could tell just from my intro thread. My first warning came from Toph Bei Fong (Great Writer Vicky back then) in some Pokemon thread. I posted 1 word: Pokemon! He even gave me some bad rep for another post that took me from level 0 down to level -2. My first ever rep came from Raikkonen (darkVivi back then) because I like black metal. I spent most of my posting time in Intellectual Discussion, General Chat, and Humor/Word Games, while posting very little in the Final Fantasy forums. I was awestruck at the level of intelligence that alot of the members had, especially Nin'. I was amazed at every one of his posts. I also liked all the threads started by Omega Weapon and looked forward to all his threads. I remember trying to join the Brotherhood of DOOM. I got my ass handed to me and was basically told to try back when I wasn't such a n00b. My first gift came from Omega Weapon because we share a common interest in Manchester United. I got my little brother to join up as well. Some of you might know him as Blitz King. I had fun getting into arguments with him. Anyways this is my favorite forum and I don't see any reason why I would ever become inactive.
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Air from my lungs. Your First Day as a member of TFF Violet's Avatar
    Ummm.. my first day wasn't too long ago, actually. I went into the TFF chat and I met Celtic_Silver and some others . I think I met Fishie and Froggie there.. oh, and Xeim. Then we all moved to opening chats on MSN, and that's how we all chat now. I didn't post much.. as you can see.. I still don't post much.. I'm tired of posting.. but I like reading.

Amor fati. Your First Day as a member of TFF Tiger Lily's Avatar
    Froggie put me on to this place ... Of course. ><
    My first post would've been a "Hi, I'm New" thread. Detailing my past obsessions (The Lion King, for instance... Heh. It's cool for a Disney cartoon.. Yeah, I know I'm pathetic. =P) in a formal and not-me-ish way, as I usually do when new to a forum, of course. ^^;
    I don't remember what I did after that, but I think I went to the FFVIII thread, posted in the trivia once a day for a while, got my avatar rated once (I remember that one. Some one said: "It's a lily ... with your name on it." I got 6/10 and was heartbroken or sommat.. It was cool at the time. ^^; ), then I think I disappeared.
    I came back about seven, eight months later, and learned about my favourite place here: The Humor/Word Games section! =D So I posted in new places, and got to be ... How I am now, I guess?
    I've never typed any differently to how I do, spelling and grammar wise. I never did get into 'noob speak', 'chat speak', 'web speak' ... Whatever you want to call it. And I don't think I was ever a 'noob' so to speak, either. Not here, at least. I went through that phase on another forum. =P

My old avatar! =o
    Attached Images Attached Images Your First Day as a member of TFF-tigerlilyavvytext3-jpg 
    Last edited by Tiger Lily; 03-29-2008 at 02:48 AM.

[ Spaghetti ] - [ Petition for FFVIII Remake ] - [ Lily's LiveJournal ]

"Everything dies."
    Sig and av are, as usual, made by me.
    STOCK IMAGE

TFF Family, Quotes and Awards:

{My TFF Family}

Froggie, Rocco, Craven, Cilla
    Beanie, Martin, Fishie,
    Bleachie, Xeim, Omega

Because we're clones.

Classic Quotes:
    George: oh these ff people got tactics
    Rachel: Yes. Final Fantasy Tactics. *shot*

Callum: why have you got a slurred russian swear word in your pm
    Callum: khoi is practically the biggest insult you could ever give anyone lol
    Rocco: Does he know it's a fish?

ON A RANDOM BIMBO
    Cilla: She needs a reality check.
    Rachel says: She is a kissass.
    Cilla: She really is.
    Rachel says: Her personality annoys me. D:
    Cilla says: Her name annoys me.
    Rachel says: She is stupid. xD
    Cilla says: She has herpes, I reckon.

Bean: Irvine could go for a walk in NORG's ass.

TFF owning Morons:

George:
    OKAY HERE WE GO
    ANN WHY ARNT U AT WORK BY NOW IT PAST 8 AND UR LATE FOR UR HOOKER SHIFT
    ROCCO BL IN ENGLISH TEACHER....ULL PROBS BE LIKE GRADE1 TEACHER
    Rach....Enough said
    [^ win!!]

Rocco: WE WIN x infinity.

Rocco is straight, but has awful timing:

ON DAVID TENNANT
    Rocco: I swear, if I ever see him, I'll steal him and shove him in my cupboard.
    Rocco: Lovingly, of course.
    Rocco: And we can get married in the TARDIS. *0*
    Rocco: IT PERSONIFIES HIM! SEX ON LEGS!
    Rocco: <333333
    Rocco: *fangirl squeal*

Nathan: Did you just come out of the closet?
    Rocco: Oh, yeah.

ON THE VIAGRA-MAN
    Rocco says: You can change your DP as well.
    Rocco says: Even though that man is incredibly sexy.

Froggie: Rocco.
    Froggie: You need to be bisexual.
    Rocco: I am.

Member of the FF Cult.

This signature was last accurate circa 2010. Keeping for posterity/lols.

Registered User Your First Day as a member of TFF Dimi's Avatar
    My first day was pretty weird actually. I somewhat remember but I used to one-line post a lot. I would spam a few times if I recall. Chez let me off the hook about once or twice I believe but before that I got a warning by Taco. Other then that, I never really "tlk lyk dis" or flamed anybody. Funny thing is I didn't read the rules till after I got warned and then followed them.

The first people I met on here was Angel Of Illusions and FFX-2 Alcoholic too. My first gift was also from Angel Of Illusions too. Then I kinda was quiet but an active member. It wasn't really till I started becoming a postwhore and would spend all weekend on here. I was mainly active around trivia and the FF threads.

Now things have changed. I've slowed down on posting activity and just post little by little. But its all good though. I've met many awesome people on here that I talk to nearly everyday and its amazing how you build friendships with these people that you have never met in your life. And that's why I keep coming on here everyday then just raising some post count.

no clue, so long ago. found this site by looking for midi files from ff7 lol.
    it pronably was some post in ff7 forum, been so long ago seriously.

Peace out
    Blargh?!?!

I liked to spam.
    General Chat was the best.
    I got banned. .

ABUSE OF POWER, SIGNED ALISYN

Cilla vs. Games Your First Day as a member of TFF Priscilla's Avatar
    Well when I joined TFF I didn't even reply or post to any of the topics or even make my own for around 20 days. I really just didn't know what to say and I didn't know if I would fit in.

So I eventually posted in what was the oldest console I have had or owned because I thought I could answer that. I mainly stuck to the General Gaming. But then I went to the Word Humor board because that was easy to reply to

But then I started meeting more people and getting to know a lot of other people I thought were really cool. Then I made my Aussies of TFF Club and met even more wonderful people and I feel like I am starting to really fit in

Yay!! Your First Day as a member of TFF FF_FrEaK's Avatar
    The first time I joined was when I was randomly looking up FF pictures to draw from. I just happened to see the forum and chose to join it. I felt what Priscilla was feeling the first time too, that I wouldn't fit in. I have only talked to a few people, but that's it because I havent talked to them in a while....or they havent talked to me.

I have to admit that I spammed quite alot at the beginning, but soon got used to the way things go around here. I still mess up sometimes though especialy in the RP threads.

I haven't been on for a while, but now I'm back. Oh and I joined 10/4/07....
    You know, its about time I changed my dumb old sig

He pwns you!!!!

Your First Day as a member of TFF Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    I believe my first day was December 4, 2001, though I refuse to look before making this post, so I'm going to have to trust myself on that. I was a freshman in high school at the time (...look at me now, wow.) and was screwing around in the computer lab during the only free period I had all week. I ended up making an account to reply to something in a Chrono Trigger thread, then I posted a good 50-70 posts that day, including joining the DBZ club (which was my first major club) and met a few people.

After that, I was pretty much hyperactive for at least a year, probably more. I was relatively unknown until I started talking to some of the Clan Wars people (most notably Nightshade, who I still talk to), who asked me to participate in his RP, Exiles (which was still the greatest RP ever. Although it would have been better if we had actually finished it). From there, I started talking to a lot more of the veteran people, and got pretty well known. I ended up being one of the Clan Wars (and later FW) leads, although I'm pretty sure I was the only one who ever wanted to actually work. Eventually I participated in the next (I think it was the second, or maybe third) TOA and won/tied. I've basically been a judge for most of the TOAs since then. My general activity died down after a couple of years, but I've always come back here every now and then.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Imperius Rex Your First Day as a member of TFF Storm's Avatar
    All I can remember is stumbling upon this site when looking up Final Fantasy on google nearly 2 years ago. I joined under the username valentine89 (I was replaying FF7 at the time and Vincent is my favorite character from it, 1989 being the year I was born), posted some stuff and met a few people. There was a lot of confusement over my gender at the time, and there still is now, but i've always had a laugh about that! I don't think I was extremely spammy, in the sense that I did write in full sentances, although my posts werent quite in the context they became several months later. I think I started RPing withing my first or second month... but eh... it really is to long ago for me to remember!

Ah yes I got adopted by Livana and hit off quick as we're both crazy little Brits. I think Inferno Mage was wanting to adopt me at the same time too. I felt very special!
    Last edited by Storm; 11-29-2007 at 04:00 AM.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I vaguely remember pieces of my first days on TFF...
    For a very brief period I used a default avatar of either Odin or Gilgamesh I think, unfortunately my memory sucks something severe... I then used a hand drawn stoned smiley face, complete with doped eyes.

It was me at the time basically...
    This was some time before my avatar by Storm, and then the ones I made myself...

I remember Froggie randomly adding me on MSN, I remember random TFF chats, where lag would cause what some people said to look horribly wrong. I remember the Intellectual Discussion. Like Dimmufan I was (and still am) in awe of `Nin's posts.

I remember the old Word Games I played...
    I remember General Chat, including older topics such as Storm's 'Cannabis Granny'.

The thing I remember most though, is the feeling that TFF is almost like a both functional and yet dysfunctional extended family. It's why this is the forum I stayed with. And I don't plan on going away any time soon...
    victoria aut mors

Maridia
    Yeah I remember my first day here. I know I posted like 15 times in the first day and was looking at every post everywhere. I'd never been to a forum before so I just browsed around. I think my first post was my welcome one saying I was knew. I posted a couple spammy posts but nothing too bad really.

Cloudine
    Well of coures I remember it...
    I just joined.
    To be honest, the forum wasn't that active that day. I figured it was an old dying forum.
    But today I logged on and saw many people ^-^ So I guess I didn't join a dying forum this time around.

well my first day as a member of this forum is really confusing to me... accidentally, i just found this website by just searching good stuffs in here lol

i don't really know how to post that time, i keep on figuring out where am i going to click on... i just figured out by going to a thread which it will count my post (not like members coming and goings, etc.) so i tried to go to How do I section and make a new thread "I don't really know how to post" so there's one people who gave me a rep "here and forever idiots always come" hehehe that was embarrasing to me.. anyway i know that you really don't know about me personally hehehe...

i've learned alot and i am now enjoying it...

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Certified tech, come at me! Your First Day as a member of TFF SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    when i first registered my name, i immediately went to the ffiv forum area and posted a thread about it and stuff saying it should be 4X longer lol. i also made some spammy posts too. it must be common for alot of newcomers. thats my story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast