Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your First Day as a member of TFF

Infernaeus
    Ha, that day is today.

I have been downloading Mu Online clients all night trying to find a good private server while I think about the past 5 years of my life. It occured to me I don't have many internet acquaintances anymore and I don't frequent any forums besides Something Awful, which is big and impersonal at times. I decided to join a forum and actively post there. So I asked myself what kind of forum, and a few moments later I decided to find a Final Fantasy forum. Those guys seem like my kind of people I thought. A quick Google search lead me here, and now I post.

Registered User Your First Day as a member of TFF
    Haha, yes I still can recall my first day as a new member to TFF. I joined July 17th, 2009, so it really wasn't that long ago.

Like all new members, I registered to the site and and picked an avatar. My first avvy was an animated moogle.

Then I posted my first post to this thread:

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...t-endings.html

I have gotten better since then about posting, and I elaborate more on my ideas.

I then introduced myself to the community by posting my first thread in the Member Business section. I wasn't sure if it would get any responses, but it did and that made me feel very welcomed here.

I read some threads and I posted some stuff if I had an opinion about it.

I participated in some word games. I don't do that so much anymore, but sometimes I will if I feel like it.

I sent my first PM to Meier Link, apologizing about the link that I had in my introduction thread. I was not aware that it was against forum rules to link to downloadable content. After that, I read the rules for this site. I probably should have done that first.

Anyway, that's my first day at TFF. Pretty basic, but I still enjoyed it.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Became A Hero Your First Day as a member of TFF ZantetsukenZack's Avatar
    Ha! I joined june 08' so not that long ago..I remember, I found the forum by acciedent while I was looking for cheat codes. I abbandoned all of my other

forums for this one because it was the most creative and most organized I had ever seen.Also I have never seen a forum this active before.
    Last edited by ZantetsukenZack; 08-17-2009 at 02:24 PM.

My first day at the TFF I got like four reps. I felt special. I came to this one because all of my other ones were boring, or everyone there was too stuck up. The whole Gil/EXP/Rank thing also caught my attention. Sure we have some characters but no one is a complete a hole... well except for a few

Even though there's not tons of members, it's more social here, like a small community. My cousin (^ above, not to active anymore) told me about this before, but I didn't join till this year. I check TFF more than anything now.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-17-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Little Pandemonic Carnival Your First Day as a member of TFF Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    My first day here, I signed up and I'm pretty sure that's all I did. The next day, I actually gave myself an avatar and signature, and made a thread in the appropriate section letting everyone know that I exist. Was warmly welcomed here, and since then I've been trying not to lurk as much as I usually do on forums.

Believe it or not, I post more often here than most other forums I'm a part of. I just prefer to read, rather than post I guess.

This ain't no place for no hero Your First Day as a member of TFF Tiffany's Avatar
    My posts don't go back that far. It only goes back to 2006, and I joined in 2002. I can't remember what my first post was, or what I did. :S

I think I posted quite a bit in the FF areas, mucked around with the family bit. Crap... I forget her name... Ryoko or something like that and Scorpian were my first 'family members'. Other than that, I don't remember much.

Kuzuya Mishima Your First Day as a member of TFF ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I joined last year and on my first day I posted twice and then quit for a year. I wasn't into it during the time I started. I like it better now anyway, because there's more people whom I get along with better.
    Like gypsy elder is a cool person although I don't know here and Meir link is a awesome moderator guy. Fizz or whatever his name is I forgot he is not my all time favorite Mod. Not saying I hate him cause I don't. I'm just saying he gave me a warning on my first day back. why man why. It's because I tried to post in my brothers journal which I forgot about the rules so that counts against me pretty badly, nah only 5 points. So yeah.

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

Death Before Dishonor Your First Day as a member of TFF Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My first day was great I joined then set up my avatar and my sig. Afte this I immediately started posting, probably about 50 post in two days.

I also joined a number of social groups right off. Since then I have been posting away and talking to awesome people here on TFF...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Your First Day as a member of TFF Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    My first day here was September 4th of 2008, My Original Name was raitoningu_lightning, And my First Post was this: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...ffvii-ps3.html

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

I feel epic... Your First Day as a member of TFF Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Oh, god... my first day? I can hardly remember what happened in my first year of high school! Well, here goes...

Let's see, I was looking for an FF forum(because I was bored, I guess...) and found this. I think it was either the first or second on the list on Google.

Anyway, looking around, I found it suited my needs. So, I joined... at 9 in the evening. Yeah... I got me an avatar, Ramza, to be exact. Why? I don't know, I didn't even play FFTactics until last year... Maybe I thought he looked cool...? Whatever... The following day(might as well try) I posted a bit, particurarly in the FF section(like I wanted.) As you might have epected, I spammed... a lot. I remember those one-liners, and several mods/admins caught me in the act. Since then, I've learned to add proper content to my posts. The days seemed to pass by, but I wasn't happy with it, at all. I could go into a whole paragraph as to why my life sucked more than yours did back then... but I won't. Anyway, I left for a period of time, 5-7 months probably. I came back, not a whole lot of improvements, but there were some new people around. Fast forwarding(because this post is getting long... -_-) I am now who I am today. Blame Fate for my existence.

Anyway, my first day was more bland than I remembered... and I'm surprised I remembered it at all! I wonder what would've happened if I never came back...?
    Last edited by Ralz; 11-27-2009 at 02:50 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Ah, my first day. So many memories.

To set the scene, it was midnight. My best friend and I were up late, working on a senior project that was due tomorrow. We've been working on it for a month straight, and unfortunately we couldn't meet the deadline. So, we decided to pull an all-nighter to get the board finished.

(Senior Project is a literature presentation based on a character, event or group from history. It is a project that is pass or fail. If you are unable to meet the S.P standards, you don't pass your Senior Year.)

He (Alucard, is off in the navy now) originally found this site from the two of us. So, we swapped places every half an hour. One would be working on the board, the other messing around on the forum.

My first TFF friend I made was most likely Meier Link. I remember the very first thing I did on TFF was spam up the WG/H threads, haha. It was fun, and I made a few friends.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If I recall correctly, I made a post referring to Carbuncle as a pretty awesome summon (exact quote: "CARBUNCLE!!!"), and got warned by Merlin for one-word posting. Scarred for life, man. FOR LIFE. That, and I joined some random thread (called the "random thread", go figure) and spouted about pants for nearly 20 minutes. Good day as far as I can remember.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

I feel epic... Your First Day as a member of TFF Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    OMG, I found my first post ever. o_O O_o

Here

Yes, I learned what "demean" means. -_-

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Bananarama Your First Day as a member of TFF Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I honestly couldn't tell you, but I'm pretty sure it was before Fate and Ralz were born.

I think I made a thread saying I was new, and was welcomed to the boards by Mike, who promptly dropped a bus on me. Good times.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3