Hey all, do you remember your first day as a TFF member? Your very first post? Your first rant/flame/spam? Your first friend on your buddylist? I remember mine. I orginally came to be a member of TFF in July of 2005 and my orginal name was Ultima. I was Ultima til I lost my password to it and changed my email back in April lol. So then I made a new account called UltimaMKII, then switched to Phantom. But back in 2005 I remember my very first post, it was a post in the Final Fantasy IX forum about my favorite magic spell which is still to this day Blizzaga heh. My first thread was about what everyone's favorite character in FFIX was.

I posted more in FFIX then the others. Back as Ultima my first post in a trivia thread of in of course FFIX, but I posted in the other FF sections. I don't remember the first member I had on my buddy list back then through. I personally like my new account better, I'm more interested in other topics like the other FF games, my journal, the other trivia threads, posting general things, and welcoming new members to the forum. Such good memories. Do you remember your first day as a TFF member?