Thread: Worst Day Ever

The Bad Boy of TFF Worst Day Ever Block's Avatar

Worst Day Ever

So I was 10 and I lived in Korea and went to a school for American kids on the American Air Force base by where we lived. I was sitting in my Science class before class started and a girl came up and asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance. She of course asked me as a joke because she thought it would be funny to humiliate me in front of the entire class by laughing in my face upon saying yes.

This was probably my worst day ever. Anyone else care to share?

I do what you can't. Worst Day Ever Sasquatch's Avatar
    I broke my penis once.

Yep. It's called a penile fracture.

I win.

Y'all wanna hear how they fix it?

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Y'all wanna hear how they fix it?
    YES!
    why would you even ask that seriously!?

Watch The New Guy, it shows you how they fix it.

Worse day....worse day....worse day...can't think of one.

Also cure for curiosity is death
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Worse day....worse day....worse day...can't think of one.
    Really not one iota of a story pops into your head? There had to be someday that rings out as the worst you've experienced. Like the day I started posting on this forum had to be the worst day ever for some of the moderators around here.

I literally can't think of anything that was just the worse day. High School I didn't have any bad days since I was barely there and nothing bad happened.

Middle school was me being a thief so them days were cool. Since I never got caught.

Closest to the worse day would probably be my Grandpas memorial? But it wasn't even a bad day, everyone just cried lol.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Registered User Worst Day Ever Yesha's Avatar
    Worst day ever?

Mmm.. I had so many bad days.. and the most worst that I can stiLL remember, happened a year ago.. I was on my bioLogy cLass and our teacher caLLed me to answer some of her questions.. but I had a headache at that moment so I can't focus on what she was asking so I can't answer her.. I was so embarassed.. because she was aLmost shouting at me :-( then, I immediateLy went to the cLinic.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Blog Entries
    Hmm, one time I was hungover AND had food poisoning. Lesson learned: even if it's below freezing outside, a turkey sub with mayo and sub sauce (vinegar?) will not hold up too well.

It was a bad hangover too. I was already out of commission from that, and with food poisoning, I couldn't hold water down at all to cure the affects.

That being said, when you're hungover, a sub is a good way to cure it, unless you left it in your car overnight. I called my mommy up and asked her to kill me. She was not to thrilled.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I called my mommy up and asked her to kill me. She was not to thrilled.
    That may be the best story ending I've ever read. I mean seriously I actually laughed at loud... not 'lol'ed that's different.
    Reminds me of a friend of mine that was so hung over when we got to the Chinese place he decided to just stay outside sitting half out of the passenger seat of the car staring at the pavement. That food was hella good though.

Ok no I just remembered. When I was in the hospital for 5 days, no sleep, no food, a TV remote that didn't go back in channels, only forward.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    Reminds me of a friend of mine that was so hung over when we got to the Chinese place he decided to just stay outside sitting half out of the passenger seat of the car staring at the pavement. That food was hella good though.
    LMFAO, I remember that. I was hungover as shit too, and that food was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I can't remember the worst day that's ever happened to me. I have a pretty good life.

Maybe it was the time I caught my ex girlfriend (current gf at the time) making out with her ex boyfriend. That was pretty ****ing shitty for my emotions.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Worst Day Ever Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I broke my penis once.

Yep. It's called a penile fracture.

I win.
    I didn't think it was possible, but my penis just curled up in the fetal position after I read that.

Worst day? My grandma (last one I had by the way) died on Valentine's day two years ago. She passed in the middle of the night, and the person from the hospital she was staying at called the house. I, being the night owl that I am, saw the number on the caller ID and knew I had to answer. That pretty much ruined my day.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    The day I crashed my car was pretty bad. Drove right into an old man driving a classic muscle car. Bounced off him into a sign that I knocked into the windshield of another-though luckily parked-car. It was very sudden and shocking. I have since become much more careful when driving. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Asking all the personal questions. Worst Day Ever RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    I DIED!!!!! well obviously I didn't but the mere mention of death just draws people in but I could have no really I contracted blood poisoning from an absist that got infected and spent 5 of the most agonizing days in hospital, I didn't even get a hot nurse to hit on I was so cut,

At one stage I was so bloody bored I got up put some clothes on an went for a walk around town, then I got back and the nurse got pretty pissed because she bitched about me walking around and making the poisoning spread

She was probably right considering the poisoning was in my leg....

Anyway the best bits were the first half of my antibiotic injections it was so cold it felt good you could feel it run right through your arm but about half an hour after that you feel like shit, and then they double the concentration and it burnt the shit out of my arm and throbbed like hell.

But considering how long this post is I think anyone who reads this post can say today was there worst day.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    I DIED!!!!! well obviously I didn't but the mere mention of death just draws people in but I could have no really I contracted blood poisoning from an absist that got infected and spent 5 of the most agonizing days in hospital, I didn't even get a hot nurse to hit on I was so cut,

At one stage I was so bloody bored I got up put some clothes on an went for a walk around town, then I got back and the nurse got pretty pissed because she bitched about me walking around and making the poisoning spread

She was probably right considering the poisoning was in my leg....

Anyway the best bits were the first half of my antibiotic injections it was so cold it felt good you could feel it run right through your arm but about half an hour after that you feel like shit, and then they double the concentration and it burnt the shit out of my arm and throbbed like hell.

But considering how long this post is I think anyone who reads this post can say today was there worst day.
    What the ****...

This post actually made me want to watch .

Oh yea my day nurse was cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Asking all the personal questions. Worst Day Ever RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    What the ****...

This post actually made me want to watch .

"But considering how long this post is I think anyone who reads this post can say today was there worst day."

Don't make me bloody reference myself Che, just not cool
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Do the elements trust you? Worst Day Ever bahamuts heir's Avatar
    My worse day would have to be when I was 11,it was the day after thanksgiving and everybody didn't think anything could go wrong. **** were we wrong;my mom went to work and at about 6pm my step dad got a phonecall from my moms friend at work,telling him that she had a seizure,my moms friend tried driving her back home while my sister and I got the news, alas my mother died of a heart attack while still in the car.my dad ran out to help( while we stayed inside) and found out, immeditely calling an ambulance. That's what I could hear through the door at least, the docters said there was nothing they could do for her,and to think that the last glimpse of her I had was from thanksgiving.
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Uh, my worst day ever was about two weeks ago when I actually felt the need to leave my house, the most retarded blown out of proportion argument in history.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Worst Day Ever
    Reading all of these worst day ever posts depresses me. This is the worst day ever.

But seriously, I don't think I have anything that comes close to what any of you all have experienced. The only thing I can think of from the top of my head is that my older brother left to join the Air Force on the day of my 17th birthday. I didn't mind that he was leaving, but it sort of sucked that I had to have a birthday and he wouldn't be there to celebrate it with me. Probably the worst day, and worst birthday, I ever had. The cake didn't even cheer me up.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Two of the worst days of my life happened on my birthday. Two of the important ones too. Un-farking-believable.

On my thirteenth, I met my mum after work, and we went shopping for my cake. We got home about six o'clock ish, and she got a phone call from a friend of hers at work. Said friend was having a leaving party at the pub. I didn't mind her leaving, really - she promised she'd have one drink with them and come home.

... An hour went. I called her, and she said she was just finishing her drink. Another hour went, I called... and so on until about midnight. I'd been in tears for the last couple of hours, seriously contemplating eating the birthday cake all myself and telling everyone to gtfo... "MY CANDLES!!!"

I went to bed, and she woke me up when I got home. She was in tears too. We both stayed up until 8am watching some film about the world getting flooded and these people on a makeshift raft and a few horror films. It didn't make up for my birthday, but... whatever.

On my sweet sixteenth, I went out with my mum and step-dad from school. We went up to some place called Angel, my step-dad bought me a top and we went to a restaurant for some food and a drink. We got home about half past eight to two very pissed of people who I'm often forced to call family.

They were pissed because I didn't spend my birthday with them, there was a massive argument, my birthday cake got shoved in the cupboard because we were all too pissed to do the candle "ritual" thingy, and once again... another birthday ruined.

I have high hopes for my eighteenth next week! [/sarcasm]
    **It should be good anyway because of a special someone. ^^

Other than my birthday catastrophe curse, I got dumped in the middle of South London two days before Valentines day. Go me.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    One day when I was home from school in the late morning, I saw some smoke coming from the vents when I was hanging out in my room. Turns out that there was a fire and it ruined our entire house. I had to live in a hotel for 3 months, yay.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I don't remember what day this was. It wasn't too long ago. Two weeks at the most. The worst day I can recall at this very moment after thinking about it for 11 seconds is the day when Sony unveiled the North American Heavy Rain box art. That shit is ugly. The European box art is beautiful, but apparently us folk this side of the pond don't like beautiful; we like ugly. Unknown Entity, your banner is better box art material than the hackneyed excuse for artistry that we'll be subjected to.

Seriously.

Until now!

Mine had to be a combination of days that led up to the worst day ever, given this probably isn't the worst thing that has ever happened to me but it is the worst thing that has ever physicly happened to me. And this happened a few years back.

Saturday: Wake up, hung over as hell. Meh it was just like every other Saturday. Rolled out of bed at around 8AM after drinking until 4:30 AM. Got my gear on and loaded up a buddies truck for a day of paint ball. Got to the feild early, needed to get warmed up and get a few practice runs in.

Got home atound 4PM, tired, no exhausted. Throught started getting scratchy. Didn't think anything of it. Figured it was dehydration. Still hung over. Had a few more drinks and headed to be around 11:30 PM.

Sunday: Woke up Sunday. Couldn't talk. Still didn't think anything of it. The way we played paint ball I had to shout alot. Figured that is what caused it. Got up went about my day. Literally passed out around 6PM, hadn't drank all day.

Monday: Wake up, no ones home (had 3 roomates at the time) look at the clock and realize it was about 10:30AM. Was suppose to be at work at 5AM. Blacked out.

4:30PM Roomate #1 makes it home, comes in my room to give me hell for not going to work. I wake up long enough to flip him the bird and motion for him to get out. Blacked out again.

Tuesday: Woke up around 3PM on the couch, not sure what had happned or how I got there. Thought it was still Monday. Hadn't ate since Sunday. Hard to drink anything and still don't have a voice. Left a note for my roomate to call my Drs and set up an appointment. She woke me up to tell me that I had one the next day and that she would take me.

Wensday: Woke up, feeling like death. Stumbled down the hallway to roomates room. Knocked on the door and got no responce. Banged on the door and still no responce. Could hear her snoring, so I knew she was there. Couldn't yell and the door was locked.

Put out abotu 30 Text messages asking for help. No one responded.

Went down the hallway and grabed my keys on the way out the door. Had an hour to get to my appointment. Wasnt going to miss it. To ****ed up to just go to the ER. Drove 45 minutes to the Drs and don't remember driving. Blacked out in the waiting room. Still couldn't talk, drink or eat.

Woke up to my name being called. Had to write everything seeing I couldnt talk.

Got rushed over to an ear nose and throught specilist. Over heard him talking to the nurse.

"I don't know how he made it here. With the limited oxygen flow he should be brain dead right now. Another few hours and he would probably be dead."

They called my father and got ahold of him. I was rushed to an outpatient surgery center. It was the only room availible for imediate surgery.

I vaugly remember my dad showing up. And trying to spit in a cup and the nurse freaking out thinking I was trying to take a drink.

Black out again.

A few hours later I wake up in a bed. Still in the hospital. My mother, father and grand mother where there. I with out thinking about it said "hey everyone what are you doing in my room". The reality of what had happened in and I about **** my pants when I realized that I could talk.

I left some of the more gruesome things out of that story, like the consistancy of my spit and how often I was gagging on it.

Turns out my tonsils had became infected on that Sunday. Due to the fact I was a tard and ignored the signs the first day the infection spread quick. When I had my surgery the had to literally cut both side of my throught open clear to the bottom of my neck on the inside to releave the swelling and remove the tonsils. Total incisions = 2. Average length = 7.5 inches.

Yup that is my long winded story. Hope it was entertaining. No I am not going to post a picture to acompany it.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Death Before Dishonor Worst Day Ever Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My worst day ever happened a couple months ago. I was training, and my sparing partner decided we were gonna work our kicks. We started, and I was holding the pad, he was supposed to be doing low kicks, which is where the pad was. All of a sudden he threw one of the hardest kicks I have ever seen, and it hits me right in the f*cking head. I was out cold for a half an hour apparently. Woke up had no idea where I was. Only reason I knew what happened is cause we record all of our practices....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

This ain't no place for no hero Worst Day Ever Tiffany's Avatar
    My worst day probably had to have been when I went into kidney failure. That shit is NOT fun and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I spent 4 days in the hospital, and went through 7 bags of saline and 5 bags of antibiotics to try and blast the infection out of me.

Not only did it do that, but it also killed the good bacteria and I was left without an immune system (so to speak) and then got massively sick. FML.