Thread: Anyone in a marching band?

Registered User Anyone in a marching band? HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone in a marching band?

Im in highschool now and im in the Allegheny High marching band.

I was wondering if any one else is in a band on this website. I play the baritone and am most likly that i will switch to trombone in marching season.

Registered User Anyone in a marching band? Flash's Avatar
    I used to be in the school band if that counts but i haven't been in it for two years. There was three prades that we had to march in. They were boring and it was really hot.

I played the trombone in fifth and sixth grade and switched to the baritone in seventh grade. My last year in it was my freshman year. I quit becasue it got kinda boring and I didn't want to take it again. I guess that's a good reason to quit.
    Proud Member of FF Cult

TFF family, MSN and Dragons:
    My TFF Family
    Fishie, Martin, Final Fantasy Fan Cid, Lamborghini, Bleachfangirl, Pricilla, Xeim, T.G Oskar

1. Your first step will be going to www.hotmail.com and making an e-mail acount. It's fast and easy, trust me.

2. Secondly, if you haven't installed MSN, go here: http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

3. It doesn't matter if you don't know anyone. The point is meeting new members. Don't be shy =D.

4. My MSN is: [email protected]. Add me, and I will add you to my list.
    If there's a conversation going on at the time, I'll invite you to it and introduce you to everyone.

Anyone is welcome to take this idea and
    put it in their sig. You can use the "TFF Convo"
    banner I made, as well. With your help,
    TFF activity may boost

TFF's Token Imp Anyone in a marching band? Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to be in my school band, but we never went marching..

Bizarrely though, I've always to conduct a band. Especially with some goold old fashioned marching tunes... Having a band march to my beat, playing a rendition of 'Dixie'?

Heaven
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

I have never been in marching band, but does orchestra count? Band is fun from what I hear from my friends. There isn't much extra practice required, so it's more fun. Marching band is too much of a pain for a lot of students, so few want to do it.

I've got a friend that plays trombone for her marching band, and another that plays bass clarinet for the middle school band. I do nothing.^^

Anyone in a marching band? Daddy's Avatar
    This should really be in the music section.
    Perhaps you've seen it? Heard of it, at least?

My school never had a marching band. There was only concert band, and most of those nerdy kids were...Unapproachable. Maybe it's me, but joining a school band instantly labels you as a nerd.
    Last edited by Daddy; 02-17-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Over here, we have school bands, but we don't have marching bands.

We didn't in my day anyway. I used to play the recorder at school... I still have it somewhere, but I haven't seen it in a year or two. To be honest, I lost interest in it fairly quickly, since I find it a really boring instrument to play... I prefer the guitar and the keyboard.

So marching band? No. Music class? Yes. I didn't play in the school band or anything... I quit before I even got a chance.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Of course I'm in marching band! Drumline, Tenor Drums to be exact.
    We are a smaller band, but our Drumline rocks socks off!
    I remember one time when a judge told us that we were to loud in our own drum solo. We were like "ummmmmmm...okay"

In concert band I play Tuba! Yay, Low Brass!

well i had to be in one because me Avreg was not big so i could not graduate until i did that
    a bit of a Temper
    a little like
    A lot of love

Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Anyone in a marching band? diaryofjane's Avatar
    I was in my high school marching band for 5 years. I was in the pit. Go ahead and change to trumbone. I knew this guy who kept changing what he playing one in a while. My MB was fun.

MERGED POSTS

Me again i was also in the shcool bands too, i played bass clarinet, i was in winter guard for 2 have fun, make tons of friends, and memories.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 07-18-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    My FF Family:
    God Daughter: LoVeLeSs
    God Father: Dark Squall

"I am lost in life and will always be lost in life. And no matter what, I'll always be lost and broken. Oh i'm here physicaly, but not mentaly, or maybe i'm here in both ways, maybe not. Dream big, and dear to dream."