Thread: Why women ARE equal to men

Registered User Why women ARE equal to men LauriJ's Avatar

Exclamation Why women ARE equal to men

If creator wanted women to always be subservient to men, He should not have made them walk and talk like men. Instead, have them behave more like wild beasts that have to be locked up in cages when not doing the deed. Therefore it's only natural that women should ALWAYS be equal no matter what. The same wisdom that can be applied to other non-white races as well.

The Mad God Why women ARE equal to men Heartless Angel's Avatar
    While I have no particular interest in arguing the conclusion, your argument is terrible. You have premises supporting that women have two traits in common with men, namely walking and talking. That is nowhere near sufficient evidence to draw the conclusion if you're attempting induction, and the form of the argument is invalid if you were attempting deduction.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Boxer of the Galaxy Why women ARE equal to men Rowan's Avatar
    This is the strangest argument for equality I've ever read.

There is no argument when it comes to equality between sexes, because within modern first world culture, women are treated equally to men within the context of societal and cultural first world purposes. Now I would like to ask what feminists are doing about the opression, subjugation and murder of women in third world countries where religious cultural law and doctrine teaches hate and looks down upon women?

Bananarama Why women ARE equal to men Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Using that same logic, crows are capable of solving puzzles. There are some humans who, through the unfortunate luck of the genetic draw, are incapable of solving these same puzzles.

Are crows better than retarded kids?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

You would also have to assume that people in general are equal, when we are in fact not. I would be extremely offended if I was placed on some sort of equality pedalstal to a terrorist or some criminal just because they are human.

I invented Go-Gurt. Why women ARE equal to men Clint's Avatar
    I have a conure that can say "what are you doing." He can talk like a man, but he can't walk like a man, which would make him 50% my equal. On that note, Helen Keller could walk like a man, but she couldn't talk like a man, which would also make her 50% my equal, but on the bright side, she and my conure are equal. I like your logic. It's anti-mute and anti-cripple, which are two groups of people that I despise.

Death Before Dishonor Why women ARE equal to men Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I assumed by clicking on this thread I was going to see an actual intellectual discussion. Boy was I wrong.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

You know what they say about assumptions. They make an ass out of you and mumptions.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    It gave Clint the opportunity to share his thoughts on mute and crippled people, so it can't be all that bad.

But yeah, that was a very strange opening message. Some kind of abstract, philosophical idea, or something, that doesn't stand up well when scrutinized. I think it was trying to be inspirational? But obviously it left people confused, heh.

#LOCKE4GOD Why women ARE equal to men Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LauriJ View Post
    ... wild beasts that have to be locked up in cages when not doing the deed.
    You're supposed to take animals out of cages in order to have sex with them?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You're supposed to take animals out of cages in order to have sex with them?
    I didn't know they caged the sheep in New Zealand
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

This thread just hit a 10.0 on the Rekter scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I didn't know they caged the sheep in New Zealand

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Why women ARE equal to men che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If creator wanted women to always be subservient to men, He should not have made them walk and talk like men.
    Ah, but he already made them like men. So women weren't thought of first? How would the situation be reversed if men were made to be like women? Irrelevant, because most men wouldn't stand for that. Or walk for it, either.

Instead, have them behave more like wild beasts that have to be locked up in cages when not doing the deed.
    Okay, what? How the heck am I supposed to be cooked for and brought my newspaper and coffee if they're locked up in a cage?

Therefore it's only natural that women should ALWAYS be equal no matter what. The same wisdom that can be applied to other non-white races as well.
    Maybe it should be, but I've seen far more attractive mexican chicks on the spanish channel than mexican men. How the heck is that equality?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Moved this to Gen Chat because you all stink Why women ARE equal to men-gr5opp3-png

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I smell fine. I'll have you know I took my semi annual shower just 3 weeks ago.

Blog Entries
    Sexism! Sexism! You're implying men smell!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Gingersnap Why women ARE equal to men OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyElder View Post
    Moved this to Gen Chat because you all stink Why women ARE equal to men-gr5opp3-png
    Oh good, thanks.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Aye, just remember I didnt start this one.