Thread: why isn't anyone looking into my RP?!

Spectral Patriot why isn't anyone looking into my RP?! Chaos_Weapon's Avatar

why isn't anyone looking into my RP?!

(Final Fantasy 7: SHINRA WARS)

I was really excited about sending this thing underway, seeing that I made one in Adventchildren.net that went off the chart once everything was organized and I had the right people with extreme and intense imaginations. I would deeply appreciate it if someone would look into it and consider being a part of the crew.
    Last edited by Chaos_Weapon; 01-14-2010 at 07:00 AM.

The Spirals of Death Shall Yield to No One...So Good Luck!

Duder you are going to have to give it time. Our RP area isn't exactly what it was even a year and a half ago. The main focus of this forum is gaming and has been reverting back to that over the course of the last few years.

RPs are still active but they are no where as active as they have been.

It has been less the 24 hours since you posted up your OOC thread, around here it might take a couple days if not more to get enough people to get a good start. The one bonus is when an RP takes off around here they are usually longer lasting RPs and have high quality.

Right now our member activity fluxuates drasticlly on a daily basis and yesterday was a little on the slower side and today hasn't started off any better.
    Plus seeing most of of our members are older in age it is hard for some to make it around to everything due to real life interfering.

Patience is a virtue around here.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Spectral Patriot why isn't anyone looking into my RP?! Chaos_Weapon's Avatar
    I hear ya. Guess I'm thinking ahead of myself again. Patience is indeed a virtue that is best followed without hesitation.

The Spirals of Death Shall Yield to No One...So Good Luck!