Thread: Who's your celebrity crush?

Professional Klutz. Who's your celebrity crush? Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Who's your celebrity crush?

It struck me today that not everybody has a celebrity crush but a LOT of people do have one. Even if its only a strange attraction (the type that leads a 14 year old girl to fancy Sean Connery because he was James Bond... Or whatever).

So, who is your celebrity crush? If anyone, that is. Tell us if you don't believe in it, too. It's always good to get debates going. (Not heated, insult soaked arguments though please)

I have a few. One of which is Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six. I also have a thing for Chandler from Friends. Not Matthew Perry... Chandler.

Oh, and I have a weird thing for Emilie de Ravin. I'm not even Bi.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Imperius Rex Who's your celebrity crush? Storm's Avatar

Re: Who's your celebrity crush?

My choices are not exactly A-list celebreties, but Kelly Jones from Stereophonics = rawr. He seems to be getting better with age too! The Welsh accent makes him all the sexier! Oh, and Javier from the same band is also quite nice! I also think Matt Bellamy from Muse is quite a looker sometimes- sometimes he looks a bit odd though. Nicky Wire and Richey Edwards (RIP) from Manic Street Preachers in the Generation Terrorists era were gorgeous too! Nicky kinda still is, even though he is in his 40s... again I think its the cheeky grin and Welsh accent...
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Blog Entries

My celebrity crush is Hyzenthlay.

jk! or am I... Anyways, I have a crush on Uffie and Gwen Stefani. Both have nice bodies and sexy voices. :3 And both are MILFS.

I like MILFS <3
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Storm, I used to have a thing for Kelly, too. That was back in the old days when I was in high school.

Now I go for people who have nice voices rather than anything. Just like you I'm a sucker for accents. Australian in particular. I also ADORE good singing voices.

I love you too Rocky, dear.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    My celebrity crush is Hyzenthlay.
    Are you cheating on me??????????

And for the record I don't have a celebrity crush because I don't watch people all day on TV and then think I know them but I really don't and so I build them up in my head as someone awesome and develop a crush.

LIKE SOME PEOPLE

Scarlett Johansson is one that comes to mind. Natalie Portman, I like Katie Holmes but only in like 1 movie. I really can't think of any I have a crush on, more like....they are hot...I like them.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

HA HA HA HA HA. Che, you freakin' hilarious kid.

I've met Josh Francheshi. He used to live not all that far from me. I saw him at parties when I was younger.

Chandler is funny and I like funny people. I have no love of Matthew Perrys looks.

As for Emilie de Ravin... Her voice is hawt. That is all.

I don't have time to sit around all day looking at the T.V. I work almost every day from 7am- 7pm. What I do watch is Lost and Friends. They are on late at night.

Leave me with my pointless crushes... Dream crusher. Just 'cause Rocky loves me? I kid.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 05-05-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    I don't have time to sit around all day looking at the T.V. I work almost every day from 7am- 7pm. What I do watch is Lost and Friends. They are on late at night.

Leave me with my pointless crushes... Dream crusher. Just 'cause Rocky loves me? I kid.

Hyz.
    Don't lie. Nobody is responsible enough to work 12 hours straight every single day. And FYI FOR YOUR INFO MATION, Rocky and I are lovers and he is not allowed to just talk to girls like that. SO BOOYAH

Okay... I'm up at 7. I teach from 8 'til 5 then do private tutoring from 5-6:30 and drive home. How's that?

Know how we get round that rule...? I wear a plastic moustache and glasses combo. Then I stick on a violent film and eat lots of meat. That lends me just enough manliness that Rocky can love me freely.

~cough~ BOO YAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ragna, that's cool.

Anyway. Back on topic, people. This thing could go on forever in our PM boxes.

I just thought of another celebrity I like- Frankie Boyle. That's a VERY strange attraction. He's not all that much of a looker. He is funny as hell, though.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Imperius Rex Who's your celebrity crush? Storm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    I just thought of another celebrity I like- Frankie Boyle. That's a VERY strange attraction. He's not all that much of a looker. He is funny as hell, though.
    Haha, that is a bit of an odd one! Brilliant comedian but I don't think I could be attracted to him. Although... saying that... there's something about Ed Byrne (with longer hair anyway) that I can't put my finger on... it's probably the Irish accent.

Oh... and on a note, the people I noted previously, are musicians I find attractive. Just to clarify my point, I am not the kind of idiot to squee and get hot and bothered whenever I see them! Those people are very strange.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Haha, that is a bit of an odd one! Brilliant comedian but I don't think I could be attracted to him. Although... saying that... there's something about Ed Byrne (with longer hair anyway) that I can't put my finger on... it's probably the Irish accent.
    Yeah, in my case I guess it is literally just because he is funny. I just like funny people a lot. I suppose it's more of adoration of their talent than actual 'get in my bed' attraction. Ed Byrne is freakin' hilarious, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Oh... and on a note, the people I noted previously, are musicians I find attractive. Just to clarify my point, I am not the kind of idiot to squee and get hot and bothered whenever I see them! Those people are very strange.
    I second this. Josh is a musician, I'd never scream or faint or anything. That goes for all of them.
    Again, probably adoration of their talents leads to some form of infatuation. At least, that's what I think.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Death Before Dishonor Who's your celebrity crush? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The chick that plays Elena on Vampire Diaries. It isn't so much that I have a crush on her. I just wanna do her til I can't move anymore.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Who's your celebrity crush? Jin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay
    As for Emilie de Ravin... Her voice is hawt. That is all.
    Correction. I think you mean, "As for Emilie de Ravin...She and her voice are hawt."

That is all.

Until now!