Thread: Who likes tea?

Do the elements trust you? Who likes tea? bahamuts heir's Avatar

Who likes tea?

As the title says who likes tea? How do you like yur tea? And what kind of tea.
    For me it's green tea with citrus extract. Refreshing and I don't like caffeine do it's perfect for me.
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Who likes tea? Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Who likes tea?

Who doesn't, I prefer it over coffee, but that's because I'm not a caffeine type. I love mint tea, rose hip tea tastes also great, it's always without sugar but with lots of honey.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Who likes tea? winterborn86's Avatar

Just plain simple tea, teatly or PG tips tea bags, 3 sugars and some milk. Always taste better when I make it, whenever I have tea at someone elses it tastes gross, and I force it down to be polite.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

I will finish the hunt Who likes tea? Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love tea. Especially sleepy tea. <3 Also, I LOVE lemon tea when I have a sore throat. I put honey in it and everything. I would love to go to a tea house or something.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

I'm a pretty big Earl Grey fan. I won't say I like it more than coffee, because I don't, but I love a good cup with 2 sugars and milk/cream. Coffee affects me adversely sometimes, so its nice to have an alternative.

Until now!

The Mad God Who likes tea? Heartless Angel's Avatar

This shit. It's ****in awesome. I also like Earl Grey now and then.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like tea.

I usually drink PG Tips or Tetley, as we always have some of that in. I have to have mine borderline strong, with two sugars and some milk. If we have single cream, I used that instead of milk - it makes it smooth and creamy.

I also like fruity teas, usually raspberry and blackberry teas. Cinnamon is quite nice too, and even honey and camomile, but I don't drink it too often. They both pretty good in the winter months when you get a cold.

OH! And green tea.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Who likes tea?

I like tea, though I've mostly been drinking water these days. Sometimes, I'll drink some sweet iced tea if I feel I need some caffeine, because that's about the only drink that I consume that has any.

Never really had any of the fancier types of tea. Black tea is just fine for me. Sometimes, I'll get some of those Snapple fruit teas, and I like those, especially if it's peach.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Certified tech, come at me! Who likes tea? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like tea, I really like it when its sweet. I'm not sure which flavors of tea i really like though since i don't drink it all that much.
    Currently Playing:

Imperius Rex Who likes tea? Storm's Avatar

I mainly just drink English breakfast tea- and bloody loads of it! In that way, I do live up to the stereotype!
    Typhoo and PG Tips are the ones I'll mainly drink. I quite like Earl Grey, but have to be in the right mood for it. Same goes for green tea (which I normally have with a hint of jasmine).

I don't like fruit or herbal teas, with jasmine being the only acception.

A good old English cuppa though. Strong, 2 sugars and a tiny splash of milk. Can't go wrong!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Registered User Who likes tea? kupo's Avatar

who likes tea? i like tea! i grew up in texas so i think its only natural that i like sweet tea apart from that i usually drink green tea once a day. occasionally i'll switch it up with some jasmine and black tea.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm rather fond of standard Orange Pekoe, as well as Earl Grey. Green Tea is OK hot, but it seems like every variant of cold green tea on the market has this nasty Brisk-like aftertaste that I can't stand. As for how I take my tea, if it's Orange Pekoe, 2 sugars & milk. If it's Earl Grey, just 2 sugars.

Also, for the record, Thai Tea is ridiculously awesome, and Vanilla Chai is pretty good cold.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

I loove tea, and I feel good drinking it.

There's this cafe where I live that only serves different kinds of tea and boba, I always go when ever I'm in that part of town. Lots of Asians work there....I love Asians

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I'm British and meant to love tea... And until recently that was not true. However.... Now I have to admit that I do like this hot drink! I guess with all of the assignments and research papers I had to do I needed something to fuel me

My favourites are the classic... and well... I have this white chocolate kisses tea. I love that xD. Also cinnamon flavoured tea as I'm a cinnaholic.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

SOLDIER 3rd Class Who likes tea? Copperfire's Avatar

I love tea. Especially green tea, mint tea, and black tea.

I didn't always like herbal teas, but they grew on me.

Crash Boom Bang Who likes tea? Lily's Avatar

I can't function without my morning brew. I seem to be drinking about 4 cups a day recently... I'm eating a lot of toast and it just goes too well together to not have

I drank peppermint/green tea for a while, still cant get used to grgeen, it's nasty, and the occasional other herbal tea - it's just as and when I remember to buy that stuff...

But I generally just prefer a good old cup of tea

Milk and no sugar for me. Sugar ruins tea, it's jut not needed. I'm on typoo at the mo, there was an offer on, but I discovered I really liked it, other than that it's the tetleys one cups efforts. Im alright with most tea reallly. Not earl grey though, Ive had that by accident and wondered what the hell I was drinking ]:

Blog Entries

I like regular iced tea mixed in a half and half proportion with lemonade.

This glorious concoction is also known as the favorite summertime beverage of many:

SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User Who likes tea?

<----- Yeah i like Tea, as to type, Green/black, both ok. - not a fan of coffee

The Lone Dagger Who likes tea? Xithor's Avatar

I like both hot tea and cold tea, you can't beat the Arizona teas for 99 cents lol as far as hot tea goes anything gets better with a little bit of honey =) might go have a glass right now

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Blog Entries

Green tea brings the demons out of me.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

What a coincidence that the last post I remember making on here was also on a tea-related thread!

TEA IS GOOD.
    Who likes tea?
    Anyone who’s anyone drinks this stuff. It’s good.

How do I like my tea?
    Delicious. No kidding, right? Well, I like it at pretty much any temperature, but I prefer my tea to be anywhere between “ouch, I better blow it a bit” hot to “hm, that’s a bit close to room temperature” warm. I don’t drink tea with anything in it unless it’s boba milk tea, but that’s not really tea to me…just a sugary drink. And iced is fine too, but when I’m drinking iced tea, I only drink the non-traditional ones, like an Arnold Palmer (does that count since it’s only half?) or some fruity-chunked tea.

What kind of tea?
    Real tea: Green, black, jasmine, chamomile, and rice.
    Sugary goodness at restaurants: Raspberry

Sir Prize Who likes tea? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

who likes tea?
    I love tea and I love experimenting with different blends.

How do you like yur tea?
    I can't condone putting anything in tea. I only do that to dress up a really bad cupa.

And what kind of tea?
    I like Oolong tea the best. Ti kuan Yin is some heady stuff and I have a special clay pot for brewing it. It's got a very copper-sweet flavor that works well on days you have to have a cup.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I love herbal tea. Have no idea what type I get though. All I know is that it's called Sleepytime Extra, and is really good for relaxing at night. ^^
    "Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our perspectives that separate us."
    —Squall Leonhart