View Poll Results: Do you get naked?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being naked is relaxing!

16 34.78%
  • I'm always naked and thinking about you, Che.

4 8.70%
  • Nope, never get naked.

12 26.09%
  • I get naked sometimes, and I'm PMing you pics to prove it.

3 6.52%
  • I might try to be more naked from now on.

2 4.35%
  • My roomates do it, and I hate it.

1 2.17%
  • My roomates do it, and I love it.

2 4.35%
  • We should have a TFF nudist group.

6 13.04%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who gets naked?

Blog Entries

Re: Who gets naked?

I hate myself throughly and every part about myself, so I just bathe with my clothes on. saves time I guess =|
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

My couch pulls out but I don't. Who gets naked? midgetbob's Avatar

We actually had a guy in my platoon that bathed with his underwear on as he was so worried someone was going to look at his whing-dong.

Registered User Who gets naked? sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol im naked now..jk..was though...no really if som1 popped up at my house unexpectedly about 10 times theyd catch me in my birthday suite about 3 times... hey,, single guy+comfortability+alone= nakedness.. its a beautiful luxury to have

Bloody hell, I am married with kids; if I want to walk around my house with out anything on I am going to do it. Its nothing my kids or wife haven't seen before.

Most of the time it consists of A when I am out of the shower and trying to find something to wear, in bed for the night, if I have to get out of bed for the night (have trouble finding pants in the dark), when I get up in the mornings and start getting ready for work (see shower after a cup of coffee).

I got up the other night and went to check on both sons and completely forgot my sister-in-law and her daughter where here staying the night oops. Thank god they where both sound asleep.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Sir Prize Who gets naked? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not ever going to happen. I live in a dorm... Now in my own house I can do whatever I want under the reasoning that it's my own house. So...when I get my own house, then yes...prolly going to do just that.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Imperius Rex Who gets naked? Storm's Avatar

Only in my bedroom when i'm home alone and its warm enough do I sit around naked. Its the best thing to do on the occasional really hot day in the summer. Although even in the winter, if I've just had a bath or shower I like to lounge in a towel if the heatings on high.

As for nudist beaches, no, but I do come from a coastal area, and although Bournemouth Beach is not a nudist beach, you will often get a fat old woman who decides to sit or stroll around naked (normally somewhere within my field of vision unfortunatly). Its never attractive people...
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Naked so long as I'm alone, it gets that hot in Australia at times I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of us are that way.

When in the company of others, boardshorts and hawaiian shirts all the way.
    victoria aut mors

HRH Albha Who gets naked? Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only time I ever get naked is when I'm in the shower or drying my body after being in the shower.

Firstly because when I look down at my waist and how bullimic I seem to look, it unnerves me.

But mostly because the average temperature in Scotland all year round is about 10C, yesterday it was -3C.

I also live with my family, so that's another incentive.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ Iżsıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

...Whatever Who gets naked? SquallMLeonhart's Avatar

Even the word 'naked' instills a feeling of happiness.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Who gets naked? Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

sheesh leave it to che to make a thread of this i get naked when it is nesseasary
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Che

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    sheesh leave it to che to make a thread of this i get naked when it is nesseasary
    Do you play Blitzball naked?

The Bad Boy of TFF Who gets naked? Block's Avatar

That would probably feel amazing. Blitzball naked that is.

Death Before Dishonor Who gets naked? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used to bitch at my roommate for sitting on the coach nude, but lately who cares. I have found myself naked or at least half naked walking around my house. Me, and some of my buddies, and some lady friends had a underwear snowball fight. For me it was all about getting the ladies wet.

During the summer I run, and work out in compression shorts, and no shirt. It is relaxing. I also grab a lawn chair, and tan nude or half nude in front of my apartment building. It is next to Marshall University so it is a bunch of college kids, and a few elderly people so they don't care.

Nude beaches are the shit. In my book it is the best place to go. After graduation me and my friends took a trip to California. We went to some nude beaches, and chilled. It wasn't a huge deal to noone everyone looked fine, and it didn't feel awkward at all. And this statement is from my pervert side, but if you were sunglasses you can stare at chicks for hours, and they have no clue. I didn't do that much staring I just went up and talked to them. I learnt that nudist are very nice people. Wonder Why that is...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Banned Who gets naked?

My Fiance does this every now and then...she'll forget to grab a towel before she goes in for a bath or shower...pretty awesome if you ask me lol

Bananarama Who gets naked? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I could be naked, I would be. **** clothes man.

I'm naked usually coming out of the shower, and if I don't particularly feel like putting clothes on afterwards. When I lived in a house with my buddies, I'd sleep naked just because I had plenty of privacy, and the occasional lady friend wouldn't mind it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap Who gets naked? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Swimming naked feels so much better than swimming in a swimsuit.

Sitting in a steam room? Better naked. I know some women are uncomfortable (can't speak for the dudes), but once I'm in, the towel is just for sitting on. I saw a lady in there with a track suit one time. That seemed disgusting to me. I like the way I look. It's not perfect, but it's nothing to scoff at. So in certain contexts, I'm not worried about nudity. Being in undies is even easier. Quick changes backstage are good for getting rid of some of that modesty.

Oh. Also. The troll who thinks naked = ****ing... I'm sure you're plenty mature for your age, but... Well, that's all I should say about that.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Che

Okay, so what are some things that are better with clothes on? Can anyone think of anything? Other than awkward social situations.

Blog Entries

I would say welding, or maybe fire fighting are better with clothes on.

Other than that, swimming naked is one of the most free feelings I have ever experienced.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

TFFF Ghost Who gets naked? Howling Wind's Avatar

Try walking in public. Its better because you won't get busted. Okay so that was obvious. I would think cutting down trees is better with clothes on >>

Registered User Who gets naked?

I would think that frying up some bacon is better with clothes on... You don't want that grease popping on bare flesh...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Gingersnap Who gets naked? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stage combat should be done with clothes on. I wear clothes and I still get cuts and scrapes.

Being in extreme weather is better with clothes on. And I do not like being naked in a cold apartment.

So. The stuff that requires protection for your skin is better clothed.

And

Hanging out with family? Better with clothes.

Meeting an ex's new girl/boyfriend? Better with clothes... unless you are better looking.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 02-18-2010 at 11:00 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Ally, for the record, I would be totally down for us to hang out together with no clothes.

Just a thought
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Registered User Who gets naked? sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol yea tryin to fry som food while bucket naked does sound pretty crazy but try dancing.....lol

Naked is awesome, I lived alone for a couple years, and **** my leather couch...i was ballz naked on that bitch!

some things you'd rather not see a lady do naked? Scrub a floor, reshingle a roof.....

some things you'd rather see a lady do naked? lubricate pipes (plumbing, you sick facks), walk out of the ocean
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Che

Quote Originally Posted by rJ floW View Post
    Naked is awesome, I lived alone for a couple years, and **** my leather couch...i was ballz naked on that bitch!

some things you'd rather not see a lady do naked? Scrub a floor, reshingle a roof.....

some things you'd rather see a lady do naked? lubricate pipes (plumbing, you sick facks), walk out of the ocean
    I've tried to understand what you meant in parenthesis, but I'm still getting a mental image of a women licking my penis. Am I doin it wrong?

Registered User Who gets naked? winterborn86's Avatar

I always feel uncomfortable being naked for some reason, the only time I do it is when I wanna bath or when Im changing clothes and thats about it. No idea why, I can quite happily walk around in my bra and knickers when the kids arnt about but total nude is a noooope.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Che

Quote Originally Posted by winterborn86 View Post
    I always feel uncomfortable being naked for some reason, the only time I do it is when I wanna bath or when Im changing clothes and thats about it. No idea why, I can quite happily walk around in my bra and knickers when the kids arnt about but total nude is a noooope.
    You seem tense, baby. Let me relax you.

Registered User Who gets naked? fierytempest's Avatar

It depends for me. Being naked feels really nice. But, after 3 years of an ED, I don't always feel well enough to. Some days I feel really fat and don't want to see my body.

However, when I'm with my boyfriend, I love being naked. Makes me feel beautiful. And...it's just fun, if you know what I mean.

Lover I don't play to win, but for the thrill until I'm spent.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Who gets naked? Polk's Avatar

I don't think my family would appreciate me walking around the house with Lil' Polk hanging out. That being said, if I'm alone at home, and I don't have to be anywhere or do anything important, hell yeah, let's ****ing do this.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

My couch pulls out but I don't. Who gets naked? midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I would think that frying up some bacon is better with clothes on... You don't want that grease popping on bare flesh...
    I was cooking some pork chops one night and when I went to flip the bastard, grease splashed up and hit me in the stomach... needless to say, I had a scar for about a year and I was way more careful about naked cooking. WAY more careful.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast