View Poll Results: Do you like them?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Explosions are awesome!

18 75.00%
  • No, They kill people!

6 25.00%

Thread: Who else likes explosions?

True Master of Darkness Who else likes explosions? Noctis Lucis Caelum's Avatar

Who else likes explosions?

I love explosions every time I get my hands on a FPS game I try to find the unlimited ammo code so I can use the RPG a lot a blow everything up or just simply use a grenade. So I was wondering if anyone else like them.

Re: Who else likes explosions?

I'm undecided. Could you perhaps either yourself explode or immolate yourself in an explosion so that I can decide whether or not I enjoy it?

Until now!

Glowing Ball of Awesome Who else likes explosions? Ashura's Avatar

Well, if explosions can kill an opponent in a video game, then yes. However in real life I'd hate explosions, so I'd love to see them in a game, haha.

Contact me for signature/avatar request.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Who else likes explosions? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been fond of explosions.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Fuckin' 'splosions, man. That's what it's about. Especially when someone slowly walks away from an explosion, or just stands there and acts like he/she doesn't care, because that's bad ass.

The best kind of explosions are nukes thrown as footballs by a giant robot, whilst said giant robot spouts pro democracy/anti communistic propoganda.

Please don't explode anything in my general vicinity for real, however. That would be frightening. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Who else likes explosions? Xanatos's Avatar

Well if it's in movies, games, cartoons and such then yea, I love explosions, as long as it has nothing to do with reality.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only in video games. There's something satisfying about using a rocket launcher on a Raider in Fallout 3, and seeing them pull off a somersault in the air, and then to crash land in a bathtub. Or getting a perfect shot on a red barrel or other explosive device in a game just when you need it.

In real life? No, I don't like them.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Who else likes explosions? BigWill's Avatar

I also love a good explosion from Fallout 3. More fond of the mini nuke launcher myself, but to each his own. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan of explosions.

Blog Entries

I like it when people blow themselves up with explosions, kinda like this guy

I wish more people would practice being muslim extremists. The world would be a much better place.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! Who else likes explosions? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If its fireworks going off, yes. Also, I like seeing explosions in video games (in fact, Just Cause 2 is all about blowing up stuff soo yeah). I also like to see them in cartoons as well and movies.
    Currently Playing:

Sir Prize Who else likes explosions? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering where I am from, the stock of my heritage...yes, yes, for godsake yes, I like explosions. There's something that is fascinating about them. Witnessing physics and chemistry in such sudden shocking display. I'm a huge fan of witnessing fireworks, setting homemade chemical bombs...amateur thermite and nitroglycerin...mixing aluminum and lye with water in a tight container... Making homemade mock napalm with gasoline and Styrofoam. All such fun.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I invented Go-Gurt. Who else likes explosions? Clint's Avatar

I like dynamite. It's cheap, and it gets the job done, just like a Philadelphian hooker. Dynamite is also the reason why I'm so big into arson. It's my favorite hobby besides doing cocaine and having sex with prostitutes.

I'm just kidding. I hate arson, cocaine, and prostitutes. If I could have my way, I'd put them all in the same building, and I'd blow it up with dynamite, because that's how much I respect the law, and how much I respect explosions.

bBlackmagik

my boy has some sick 12s in his durango that blow up the whol ****in block which are legit but thats all the boom boom i like sides gettin it in

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Who else likes explosions? Polk's Avatar

This one time I made an explosion.

Spoiler:
    In my pants.

Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The Mad God Who else likes explosions? Heartless Angel's Avatar

I love explosions. Real life, video game, whatever. I've got a couple coisins who are professional pyrotechnicians, so I have acess to some sweet fireworks whenever I want em. Also learned a bit about making explosives from them. Though I usually don't mess with any of the big blasts. I like to **** around with Thunder Mud now and then.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I do what you can't. Who else likes explosions? Sasquatch's Avatar

That depends. Are they near me? Like, right under me? If so, then no, I don't care for them much. I've done enough of that.

Otherwise -- if I'm a safe distance away, as are all of my guys -- then there's nothing wrong with a good boom.

Hell, I'm pretty well trained to blow demo in place -- I get to make my own booms. Good times, good times.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

SOLDIER 3rd Class Who else likes explosions? Copperfire's Avatar

One reason why I really like Fallout 3.

You can shoot at some of the ruined cars and have them blow up.

Get a bunch of them in a parking lot or at a drive in, and the explosion lights up the whole area.

Crash Boom Bang Who else likes explosions? Lily's Avatar

ahh they are ace, those planned explosions when they are knocking down old buildings, the kaboom, and all the dust and the general noise, love it

I'd love a job in demolision, blowing things up and breaking things for a living would be immense

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I'm also fond of explosions so long as they're not up close or in the vicinity of real people. They're interesting to watch (as can be the destruction they leave behind) and in some cases they can be quite useful as well.

Sometimes it's just a lot easier (and more practical) to blow bigger stuff up than merely chip away at it.
    Last edited by Furore; 07-12-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Killed some redundancy likely caused by either tiredness or the iPhone's small screen or both.
    victoria aut mors

Registered User Who else likes explosions?

I do enjoy good explosions, in games (never witness a true-real one yet).

However, i don't think i would enjoy the real thing, unless ofcourse it was safely monitored to make sure no one got hurt (and even then i am un-sure to if i would like it or not)

However, there is a sadistic part of most people which makes them want to laugh at others getting hurt.

I enjoy them in games, well cause it a game, no one is getting hurt.
    Last edited by Dynamo; 07-11-2010 at 05:29 PM.

As long as it's not endangering anyone, I like it. And actually, I'll enjoy it if it endangers certain people. Like those morons on YouTube who make the bomb videos for us to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing one of those morons get pelted in the face by debris or something- not killed or maimed, but a few bruises are always funny.

And as a teenager, I have to honestly say that anything related to fire entertains me.

Oh, and in games, they're amazing. It's the only time you can freely set up bombs all over the place or cast explosive spells without being considered a lunatic. Gaming frees all inhibitions, man.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 07-13-2010 at 12:36 AM.

It doesn't seem like a lot of people here have ever seen an explosion in real life.

Not even fire crackers? Cherry bombs?

I love explosions in real life. In games and stuff too.
    "Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our perspectives that separate us."
    —Squall Leonhart

I know someone else who likes explosions! YouTube - Family Guy - Mega Ultra Super