Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

Gingersnap What's on your mind right now? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got hit by a car while walking to lunch today. Beer me!

P.S. I'm fine.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Mad God What's on your mind right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Was the car okay? I would have kicked its ass.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Old Skool Warrior What's on your mind right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guarantee the car was NOT okay.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    I slammed my hands down pretty hard on the hood? So... probably? lmao

I also had a pretty decent reaction and was able to jump enough so that I slid on top of the hood rather than in front of it. And my gut reaction, very first instinct was not to scream, but to yell "**** YOU," like a WARRIOR, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    I would have milked it. Cant you sue people in america for everything? I imagine getting hiy by a car would be easy $_$

Blog Entries
    I feel like this is probably an accurate statement.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Actually Alisyn probably gets sued for falling onto the hood of the car while she got hit lol.

Blog Entries
    Why not both?

I'm trying to figure out why I can't piece this damn article together appropriately.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    Lawsuits take a lot of time, and generally cost more money than you'll actually win. If there were no injuries, I doubt she'd have much of a case. Though perhaps a lawsuit would get that person's license revoked for negligent driving, which would be good for people who don't want to get hit by a car.

I personally do want to get hit by a car. I've never been hit by a car before, and I can't knock something until I try it.

Blog Entries
    So on his first day of being a manager, my newly promoted manchild of an employee thought that staying two hours over payroll was a good idea because he fell behind on tasks today.

That'll be a fun conversation tomorrow.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    So on his first day of being a manager, my newly promoted manchild of an employee thought that staying two hours over payroll was a good idea because he fell behind on tasks today.

That'll be a fun conversation tomorrow.
    you promoted someone to a managerial position? Wut r u? who r u!!!!!

too bad, he probably didnt want to mess up his first day as manager and wanted to get his tasks done. Be gentle on the poor chap and let him know that anytime spent over payroll is time unpaid

Blog Entries
    Yeah, except in this country, it's not. Any time spent over payroll is paid regardless. What sucks more though, is to get back under budget, I have to cut payroll elsewhere in the week.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I slammed my hands down pretty hard on the hood? So... probably? lmao

I also had a pretty decent reaction and was able to jump enough so that I slid on top of the hood rather than in front of it. And my gut reaction, very first instinct was not to scream, but to yell "**** YOU," like a WARRIOR, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
    On this day, you have earned your place in Sto'vo'kor.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

House hunting stress

Seth Rollins turned his back on The Shield and joined Evolution. What the hell? The Shield is the best faction in wrestling history. I knew it was time for them to break up and be on their own, but I really didn't want to see it happen, and definitely not with one of them jumping ship to Evolution. Rollins was the architect of The Shield. Without him, the other two will fall apart.

I'm really upset that that happened, however hopefully this will lead to a triple threat at Summerslam. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose. That would be an awesome match, and I'll be pulling for my boy Dean Ambrose to win.

The dove that was set free from the lions claws by the one who calls himself the mockingbird. I am so ****ing happy for her. words cannot express.

Blog Entries
    You guys made me sad that I didn't have a sue-off with this guy. I feel fine, though, so I would have had to go for emotional damage, and he uh... seemed nice enough, aside from the hitting me with his car thing.

His explanation was that he was looking the other way, so he didn't see me walking right in front of his stopped car, so that's why he suddenly accelerated into me.

Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

One time a cat ran out in front of my car, and I was really surprised and went to slam on my break, but my foot slipped at hit the accelerator. The cat got out of the way in time, but that's not really the point. The point is, when you react to something so suddenly, you're using muscle memory, but muscle memory for the break and the gas peddle are pretty much the same, so it's easy for your foot to slip and hit the wrong peddle. I don't know if that's true, but I experienced something similar to what you mentioned, and I just thought it was interesting.

Also, I'm glad you're okay.

Bananarama What's on your mind right now? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One time I was driving on the highway and killed a bird. It dipped low and right into the grill of my truck. I didn't realize that it was stuck there until I got home and saw a wing sticking out of my car. Third bird I've hit with a vehicle in my life.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

#LOCKE4GOD What's on your mind right now? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One time we killed a protected bird on the highway, but because we would've collided head on with another car, we simply couldn't avoid it. Just as we were about to hit it, it craned its neck and looked at our car. Then its head rolled across our windscreen in a trail of blood.

It was a pūkekō, for anyone who knows what that is. I think there's a similar species in Australia but they call it a "purple swamp hen" because they're crap with names.

I'da called it a chazwozza.

Buddy of mine floored it into his garage last week. Forgot to put it in reverse. That cat was chilling on top of the bar that goes across the top of the garage door at the time, he ended up laying on the windshield. Didn't really seem to give a ****. I like that cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    One time we killed a protected bird on the highway, but because we would've collided head on with another car, we simply couldn't avoid it. Just as we were about to hit it, it craned its neck and looked at our car. Then its head rolled across our windscreen in a trail of blood.
    Sorry Alpha, but I pissed myself laughing when I read that.

I was reversing out of a car park at work and there is a community center right next to my work which I park because our lot is usually always full (I am allowed to park in the cmmunity center park, mind you) and I must not have looked but as I back out, there was an old lady in a car very close to mine and I was wondering what she was doing so close and the only thought that occured to me is that I may have just pulled out in front of her. I tried to sign that I was sorry to her, but all she did was shake her head at me multiple times...

I felt like shit for the rest of the day =/

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Pikachu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One of my professors miscounted the number of assignments I did and gave me an A. I mentally caught his mistake right there, but I wasn't going to tell him about it. I'll just count myself as fortunate there and move along.

Shit, we had a replacement English teacher my junior year that came during the last month of school because the normal teacher was having health problems. I came up with a sufficiently compelling lie to convince her that the previous teacher had agreed not to count the 2/3 of that quarter's homework I didn't do. Went from an F to an A with nothing but a lie.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What's on your mind right now? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was a stressful day, so.... nothing. Nothing at all.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Bananarama What's on your mind right now? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm trying to fall asleep while watching The Purge... I can't believe how drastically different Lena Headey looks between it, Game of Thrones and 300.

I also need a better fan in my room. The one I have now is too small, but it's not hot enough to run the air conditioner.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I built myself a little bucket air conditioner last year. Best idea ever. A bucket, some pvc pipes, a cheap fan, and a couple of gallon jugs, works great.

Blog Entries
    Why didn't I say "no mushroom" tonight? Blegh.

@Heartless: that's legit.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Gets cold as shit too. thermometer read the air coming out at 45 F. 7.22~ C For the rest of the world who insists upon using a more logical scale of measurement.

I love that thing, usually runs for about 6 hours before I have to go switch out my frozen water jugs.

There is nothing logical about the Celsius scale. If it's not used in America, it makes no sense.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast