Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

I don't have a nes anymore

The reason why I want a ds version is because I can forgive the graphics on the handheld, playing an 8bit game on a hi def wide screen is not something I can do

Plus everybody always rants at how much better kefka is of a villain

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth What's on your mind right now? Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Is ff3 good? I wasn't too bothered when I saw it appear in the steam store as I wasn't mad about ff4 ya'see
    I can safely say it's not really a game for everyone, it lacks as far as story and character depth go, however it's charming and has a pretty good gameplay in a form of a job system. It's also a lot more challenging than most FF games, though in a way where you have to grind more to overcome your obstacle. I personally love it and prefer it over FF IV, especially FF V.

I'm still holding out for a decent ff5 rehash (I don't like emulators) would love a 3ds version but what ya gonna do??
    There is a pretty good version of FF V for iOS and Android devices, it has improved graphics.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

The Persistent Flourish What's on your mind right now? Alice's Avatar
    For anyone that's curious, the FFIII that is on Steam is basically a port of the smartphone version. There are black borders, and the menu that you bring up is clearly the touchscreen optimised one from the smartphone version. As far as I've noticed, none of the additions from the PSP version are in there, either, such as the auto-battle. For anyone who already owns the game on their phone, it's probably not worth it unless they want to play on a PC, or want to try their hand at the achievements. It does have controller support, although I've found it's limited to eight direction movement, even with a thumbstick.

Anyway, what's on my mind right now? I'm just hoping I'll actually enjoy my birthday tomorrow. I've been looking forward to these less, because I've been feeling less from them. I think some friends are trying to do something special for me, though. That's awfully kind of them and I'm looking forward to it.

I wanna go home to smoke my weed. Get rid of this anxiety.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Old Skool Warrior What's on your mind right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wanna go home and smoke your weed. I've been here since 9 and we've been locked out of the terminals for half an hour now...

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I am just a couple hours away Loco.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

I had to give up weed, smoke/vape some for me guyz!!

Blog Entries
    I'm still on hold with tech support. I get the feeling everyone went home.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    I want to go home and not do drugs.

The Mad God What's on your mind right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Just opened a bottle of Laphroaig 18 year old scotch. God damn. If 700Ml didn't run me 80$, I would never touch another drink.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Nice! I got the 10 year bottle as per your recomendation, haven't tasted it yet though, back on strong pain killers, will be awhile before I can

The ten year has more of the in your face smokiness right up front, more of a bite. And there's just layers of that awesome peaty flavor. But the older stuff is a lot more mellow. You can really taste everything that goes into it. It's got like a spciy, toffe-ish flavor right away, then the fruits come through, vaguely salty, but with a sweetness to it, honey tasting. Then it finishes with a bit of a lingering peaty taste. Absolutely glorious.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    Am I the only person here who doesn't smoke weed?

I don't either, filthy habit

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I don't either, filthy habit
    Why did you give it up?

Well I'm currently sitting in a hospital bed due to an ongoing respiratory issue brought on by my physique and/or/likely smoking alot of weed.

Blog Entries
    Sheeeeeeeeeit, no good.

And I guess I could address that I don't really either. Just at parties.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Never even tried it. I'm too damned lazy to **** with illegal shit when I can just get booze when I'm grabbing groceries.

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    Doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and smoking are bad habits that people who care about their personal health should never do. My only addiction is exercise... and maybe a little bit of arson, but neither of those ever hurt anybody.

Im thinking about religion vs science and why people still believe in a god when the evidence for evolution is abundant and available to everyone.

let the games begin!

#LOCKE4GOD What's on your mind right now? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im thinking about religion vs science and why people still believe in a god when the evidence for evolution is abundant and available to everyone.

let the games begin!
    If you believe the universe is best understood in rational terms, then do you accept that people make the best (i.e. the rational) choices for themselves? I assume that you do, given that you also vote conservative. No judgement on either point, but the key tenets of your political and (non-)religious perspectives from my observation are that there is a rational, material universe that follows known laws, and that individual people are rational agents best left to their own devices who should be able to make choices left unfettered by government influence to the greatest extent reasonable.

Ergo, given you live in a country with freedom of religion and of association, people are still making the best (rational) decisions for themselves. You may find someone's god/s hard to believe in, but surely you accept that them choosing to believe in it gives them a better life than otherwise. For if it didn't, surely they would already have rejected it?

Burn fire, burn...

Also, on your point about God and religion... the official position of the Catholic Church is that evolution 99.9% as you understand it is an uncontroversial fact.

EDIT: My point here is not to start this... debate... here. Or even to take a position in it. On the contrary, I'm trying to point out why no one should care. These are personal decisions best left to individuals to determine for themselves what they want to believe in. I think individuals make good decisions; I'm no longer willing to criticise either 'side'.
    Last edited by Alpha; 06-01-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If you believe the universe is best understood in rational terms, then do you accept that people make the best (i.e. the rational) choices for themselves? I assume that you do, given that you also vote conservative. No judgement on either point, but the key tenets of your political and (non-)religious perspectives from my observation are that there is a rational, material universe that follows known laws, and that individual people are rational agents best left to their own devices who should be able to make choices left unfettered by government influence to the greatest extent reasonable.

Ergo, given you live in a country with freedom of religion and of association, people are still making the best (rational) decisions for themselves. You may find someone's god/s hard to believe in, but surely you accept that them choosing to believe in it gives them a better life than otherwise. For if it didn't, surely they would already have rejected it?

Burn fire, burn...

Also, on your point about God and religion... the official position of the Catholic Church is that evolution 99.9% as you understand it is an uncontroversial fact.

EDIT: My point here is not to start this... debate... here. Or even to take a position in it. On the contrary, I'm trying to point out why no one should care. These are personal decisions best left to individuals to determine for themselves what they want to believe in. I think individuals make good decisions; I'm no longer willing to criticise either 'side'.
    I cant argue with that because that is well written and I happen to agree with it. I just wish though Alpha, that people didnt take their religious/non-religious beliefs so seriously. That's when it becomes a problem.

Vagabond Thief What's on your mind right now? Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What's on my mind right now? hmm...Well I just logged in for the first time in 4 years. Everything has changed and I'm now wondering who of the "older" crowd still is out and about here and who is not. I have no idea what pushed me to login after so long. I guess I was curious to see what's up and if the community is the same.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Nix stop smoking spliffs. I've been smoking half oz of chronic/kush/dank/ that fire whatever you want to call every week it for the last 2-3 years. My breathing issues come from smoking cigarettes, not weed. Which I've been in the process of quitting cigarettes.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Aye I was vaping, my lungs are just ****ed, it's just time to call it a day, maybe when it gets legalised I can go back to it in the form of ingesting it, just not possible to do that at the mo, too costly and very smelly.

That sucks. I've only seen issues with breathing when I got sick and continued to smoke cigarettes. Sadly for me ingesting THC doesn't effect me as well as smoking.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Inject thc directly into your brain for the best results. Use a sharp needle but try not to wriggle it around too much otherwise you might do some damage.

Inject thc directly into your brain for the best results. Use a sharp needle but try not to wriggle it around too much otherwise you might do some damage.
    This is a lie, I've tried it and it doesn't work.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Haha not sure id be willing to go that far even if it did, not very relaxing

time to just get super fit again...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast