Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    Just had a burst of philosophy the moment that I logged out. I had to log back in to share this thought. It's the most important thing that has ever crossed my mind, and I believe that it could not only change the lives of everybody who reads these words, but it may just empower the world to strive for peace and prosperity for all.

We are all seeds in the testicles of life.

The Mad God What's on your mind right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    ^ Somebody get this man a cigar, and a few kilograms of antimatter to light it.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Old Skool Warrior What's on your mind right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Regarding the themes, I definitely can't do the light-text on dark-back on a monitor, though I'm fine with it on a smaller screen. Tablets and laptops still tend to be large enough that I go for the lighter background, but on phones and such I'm indifferent either way.

Most of that is because I have suuuuuuper bad eyes and I need background lighting when I do anything, especially with movies and such. I can't focus on the bright point in front of me without other sources of light.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    I will absolutely second that notion.

I don't understand the concept of being a **** to the people who handle your food.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

All day what was on my mind was that after I sent in a complaint about a co worker being a bitch I got a raise right after lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Pikachu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Am I going deaf in my left ear? If so, how will this affect my headphones?

I'm sure they won't even notice.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    *puts my music on shuffle and skips every song until i get one i was hoping for*

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm worried that, after six days of managing my store alone, my manager has gone in today to find countless things wrong. But it can't be, because I was so sure last night that everything was perfect when I left. He'd have called me or texted me by now if he wasn't happy, but still!

Also food. Iz hungrey.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User What's on your mind right now?
    Whether it would be worth it to start over in Demon's Souls. Knight's equipment is good but heavy. Not sure about Royalty but they start at level 1 so more could be done with their stats.

#LOCKE4GOD What's on your mind right now? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't spell rhytm. Rythm? ****.

How can I have rtythm if I can't spell it?

Blog Entries
    Rhythm?

Debating the merits of strangling an employee.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What's on your mind right now? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love my new PC. That is all.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    Really hoping Daniel Bryan isn't injured enough to have to relinquish his world heavyweight title this Sunday. Also, why is CM Punk still on WWE's active roster? He walked out of the company in January. I guess he's technically still under contract, but at this point, it's a major breach of contract, and should have resulted in job termination. The guy doesn't want to work for you anymore, WWE. Let him go.

Rhythm.

Shy gypsy slyly spryly tryst by my crypt. Why, my shy fly, by thy dry rhythm, lynch my lynx?

I want the power to go out at work.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Despite doing a fourteen hour shift in twenty-four hours for Watch Dogs, I can't seem to settle.

And by Merlin, the muscles in my legs are ****ing hard right now. Like wow, they feel strong!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    Getting a new tv for the sole purpose of playing ff14 on it...

what have I done.

Getting a new tv for the sole purpose of playing ff14 on it...

what have I done.
    I did that for Skyrim.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Love my jobs!! *happy* plus Vivid Festival and advanced screening Maleficent tonight wheee

Ever wondered how much energy you'd get if an earth-equivalent mass of antimatter collided with the planet? I'm guessing no. I have. Recently, in fact.

Well, anti-matter is the complete annihilation of matter. So if we calculate it based on Einstein's formula, E=mc^2, we can figure it out pretty easily. The mass of the Earth = ~5.9742 × 10^24kg. E = (5.9742x10^24)(299,792,458^2). E of course being in joules, as joules are literally a compound unit of kilograms times meters per second squared. 5.367725429^42 Joules would be the energy output. That is roughly 14,910,348,410,000,000 times the amount of energy produced by the sun in one second. It would take the sun around 472.8 million years to generate that much energy at it's current rate of fusion.

To put that in perspective, the amount of energy released by the sun in one second is the equivalent of approximately 10 billion Hydrogen Bombs going off. Each second. If an antimatter mass the size of Earth hit the Earth, it would be equal to that...over almost 475 million years. All at once. 10 billion H. Bombs per second, over the course of 475 million years, released simultaneously. That comes out to...~149,898,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 Hydrogen Bombs.

Anybody know where I can find a ****load of antimatter?

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Anybody know where I can find a ****load of antimatter?
    Farm ozma

Consistently Average What's on your mind right now? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My laptop died on me without warning the other day, there's no responce at all. Completly kaput.

It takes me forever to type out a post on my phone too, my hands are too big for the keypad.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Because this is my life. And that’s the only explanation you will ever need.

Blog Entries
    FF3 is out on steam and I had no clue, thank you based God.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    FF3 is out on steam and I had no clue, thank you based God.

Why! You are the one who gave me the FF3 NES English Translation!

I STILL HAVE IT!
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Is ff3 good? I wasn't too bothered when I saw it appear in the steam store as I wasn't mad about ff4 ya'see

I'm still holding out for a decent ff5 rehash (I don't like emulators) would love a 3ds version but what ya gonna do??

FF3 > FF5

The job system is better I feel. The story wasn't as crazy but I never got far.

NES > DS also. The DS version isn't as good.

Rocky can explain why FF3 job system is better.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast