Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

Bananarama What's on your mind right now? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh man, I gas up 2-3 times a week, at about 50 bucks for 12 or so gallons. I get about 22 mpg in my truck, and I'm realllly considering the E85 since it's a lot cheaper and supposedly gets better mileage over distance driving. Glorious flex fuel in the Ford Escape!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Quesadillas. Two Ls in Spanish for some inexplicable reason makes the sound of a Y. On my mind now, is how in the **** people came up with shit like this for their languages. It's like, every single ****ing one
    has something stupid like that about it. Would it have been too difficult to assign one sound to one letter and just stick to that?
    Jajajajajajajajaja.

I'm sitting here, wishing I could be playing Wolfenstein. Couldn't buy it as I need a manager to serve me at work, and I've been managing alone for two days, and that was amazing and awful all at the same time. Like, working in customer services is highly rewarding, but also the most depressing career ever. I had a mental break down today after the fifth asshole who demanded they speak with a manager because they don't like our policies (which are totally fair and obvious, mind, and we don't mind bending the rules when people are honest and show us respect), and realised an hour before the end of the shift that we were so far behind on everything... gah, headache.

Buying Wolfenstein tomorrow, totally. But I can't run home and play it because I have to vote tomorrow, and I haven't fully decided who I want to vote for yet. UKIP can go **** themselves though. So I'll be spending tomorrow night in a ****ing line at my local library, full of miserable people, waiting to vote for a promising party that'll spend the next four years making me cry. Instead of fighting back against evil dictators and corruption in a video game. The irony...

I need a hug. ;-;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Mad God What's on your mind right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hackman View Post
    What is a litre in relation to a liter?
    The conversion ratio is one to one, but you have to read the first one with a British accent.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I'm wondering what a British accent is.. at the same time hoping Mr Angel is joking and not actually under the impression that they are spelled differently as a result of accent, as they are pronounced the exact same

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I'm wondering what a British accent is.. at the same time hoping Mr Angel is joking and not actually under the impression that they are spelled differently as a result of accent, as they are pronounced the exact same
    If the nonsensical answer didn't already give it away, I was in fact trolling =P
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    Much like how you insinuated with "color" and "colour?" Let me break down these two words. The first is color. Broken down, it's col-or. Exactly how it's spelled. Now colour is a tricky one. Broken down, it's col-our. Our, as in, sounds like hour. If you spell things with the unnecessary suffix "our," but still pronounce it "or," what's the point? Either say it right, or spell it right.

#LOCKE4GOD What's on your mind right now? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Much like how you insinuated with "color" and "colour?" Let me break down these two words. The first is color. Broken down, it's col-or. Exactly how it's spelled. Now colour is a tricky one. Broken down, it's col-our. Our, as in, sounds like hour. If you spell things with the unnecessary suffix "our," but still pronounce it "or," what's the point? Either say it right, or spell it right.
    Pronounce "your" for me.

Cheers. And it's spelt spelt.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    I really want that new sword art online game coming out for vita.

LOL

oh my god man, you're so stupid its unbelievable

Do you pronounce knife, kuh-nife?

bomb, bom-beh?

I could go on for a lot longer but I'm hoping you get the impression, I'm sure you wont though as you're a dumbass...

</whatImthinking>

The original pronunciation of the word "knife" was to pronounce the "k," but over time, people found it more and more difficult to pronounce. The "kn" prefix was changed to a "n" sound sometime in the 17the century, thus making the "n" sound for "kn" the correct pronunciation, so no, I do not pronounce the "kn" prefix in words.

Also, bomb wouldn't be "bom-beh." That's not even close to correct pronunciation. The correct pronunciation is "bomb." The B is subtle, but it's present.

I'm assuming that you are embarrassed because you don't know how to pronounce "our" as opposed to "or," which is obviously why you're angry enough to call me stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    And it's spelt spelt.
    Spelt and spelled are interchangeable, but thank you for your concern.

The original pronunciation of the word "knife" was to pronounce the "k," but over time, people found it more and more difficult to pronounce. The "kn" prefix was changed to a "n" sound sometime in the 17the century, thus making the "n" sound for "kn" the correct pronunciation, so no, I do not pronounce the "kn" prefix in words.

Also, bomb wouldn't be "bom-beh." That's not even close to correct pronunciation. The correct pronunciation is "bomb." The B is subtle, but it's present.

I'm assuming that you are embarrassed because you don't know how to pronounce "our" as opposed to "or," which is obviously why you're angry enough to call me stupid.

Spelt and spelled are interchangeable, but thank you for your concern.
    No I'm just using them as an example to point out the flaw in your "logic", I'm in no way embarrassed, I have no reason to be

Colour, the U is subtle but isn't present

Now if you applied to the same change to all words which this happens in, then it would be more acceptable, to apply it to a few is just silly/pointless.

If the U is subtle, then it's present.

I always figured the ignore list just blocked pm's/vm's, it works on posts too, woohoo! no more getting roped into flaming the idiot above, so long stupid annoying idiot fuck!

Your bubble of stupidity/ignorance/insanity will not be breached by me again, enjoy!?!

What's on your mind right now?-gobshite-jpg

Mods, feel free to tidy the stupidity above

I love people with no sense of humor, because it's impossible for them to discern when somebody is being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Clint; 05-22-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Nix that isn't going to stop you from clicking View Post.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

It will, as i will have to actively choose to read his post then, which is a bad decision I will not make, this way I'm avoiding accidentally reading, which is easy for me to do as I'm a quick reader, and im then compelled to mock him

All of his posts are stupid, he is by far thee most stupidest person to grace these forums, this is not a hasty decision, ive weighted in all his posts to date, if he was stupid in the odd post id pawn it off as trolling, but EVERY single post he makes is eye squinting stupidity. Best ignored IMO and now my actions

I'm a huge fan of pointless trivia, and I read something today that I found rather interesting. Now this is a fact. More people are killed annually by stampeding donkeys than in car accidents. I didn't believe this at first, but I looked into it a little bit, and pulled some research from the internet. What I found indicated that the ratio of cars to donkeys in 85% of nations worldwide is on average 1 to 4.

The other 15% have a larger population of cars as opposed to donkeys, however, statistics from those 15% indicated that in those nations, 65% of automobile accidents are a direct result of donkey crossings, and not driver error.

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Clint, it still makes me laugh that after 6 years of you being a member of this forum and posting stuff like this, some people still think you're being genuinely serious, and get so worked up about it. It's hilarious.

Never stop doing what you do.

On topic, on my mind right now I have FFX because that's what I'm currently playing. About to ride ze shoopuf!

Pretending to be or being stupid is funny to you?

Dumb people laugh at dumb things I guess

What's funny isn't the trolling itself, what's funny is the reaction. It is why we exist.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    People still use TFF dark theme?

heh, yeah I prefer dark to crystal, easier on the eyes, id prefer different colours but what can ya do

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretending to be or being stupid is funny to you?

Dumb people laugh at dumb things I guess
    Are you calling yourself dumb?? You shouldn't be so self-deprecating.

Consistently Average What's on your mind right now? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still use tff dark, the light version is way too bright for me.

It's Armageddon this weekend (local version of Comicon) and one of the guest appearences will be the actress who does Asha/Yara Greyjoy in GoT. I'm thinking if I can't get anything signed by her, i'll just be weird and take a photo of her signing stuff for other people. Oh and the person announcing the event is the guy who voices Campbell in MGS (i think) if he's there too I might ask him to say something like "Snake", or "Strut B"
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Quote Originally Posted by Halie View Post
    Are you calling yourself dumb?? You shouldn't be so self-deprecating.
    Am I laughing?

FAAAAAAAAIL

I was insulting you, sorry, I figured I was being obvious, I guess I should have known better considering the truth in the insult?

Quote Originally Posted by Halie View Post
    Clint, it still makes me laugh that after 6 years of you being a member of this forum and posting stuff like this, some people still think you're being genuinely serious, and get so worked up about it. It's hilarious.
    Thank you. It is quite ridiculous. I have been blatantly sarcastic ever since Nix's very rude comment about me a few weeks ago in the beard thread. I've been so sarcastic that I sarcastically changed my name to Gene Hackman. I was honestly trying to make what I was doing as obvious as possible, but it still goes over some people's heads.

A few things on my mind right now.

One, I asked a Great Dane for his paw today, and he hit me in the balls instead.

Two, I just thought of a joke. A neutron walks into a bar. The bartender hands him a drink and says "No charge for you."

Three, I have a confession. The statistic about the donkey to automobile death ratio was completely made up. I meant to post an actual trivial fact, but I was running late and I couldn't think of any real one, but I remembered one while I was at work.

The Chico City Council in Chico, California has a law prohibiting the detonation of any nuclear device within city limits. Violation of this code is liable to a fine of $500.

This piece of trivial information I found interesting because it begs the question, is it really necessary to place a ban on nuclear weapons? Were people in Chico, California walking around with nuclear weapons before this law was put in motion?

Registered User What's on your mind right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post

It's Armageddon this weekend (local version of Comicon) and one of the guest appearences will be the actress who does Asha/Yara Greyjoy in GoT. I'm thinking if I can't get anything signed by her, i'll just be weird and take a photo of her signing stuff for other people. Oh and the person announcing the event is the guy who voices Campbell in MGS (i think) if he's there too I might ask him to say something like "Snake", or "Strut B"
    Give him 61 pairs of scissors.

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post

I always use TFF dark. Hate TFF Light : PdMGzBR

Not "nerd" - "node."
    "Shadow Moses"
    "The Patriots"
    "Strut B"
    "FOXHOUND"
    Also if I were there, I'd ask him to say "Raiden" over and over, "Raiden do you copy?!" but it'd be weird cause I'd be standing there with my eyes closed haha

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast