Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

The Old Skool Warrior What's on your mind right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    Bought FF5 and 8 last night so thinkin about finally diving back into 9 again.
    I love this thought process. Buy 5 and 8? Play 9!

I'm thinking about how people can't let drama die off AFTER I already made an apology to the offended member. It's true, drama really is the fuel of aging communities.

We need a water cooler.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Registered User What's on your mind right now?
    Well I can only play so many games at once. Bought them since I'm afraid for whatever reason they'll decide to take them off PSN but still want to finish 9 first. Haven't updated my FF9 thread in centuries.

Consistently Average What's on your mind right now? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Must... not... spend... entire... day.. playing... Sims3... must... do... something... productive
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    So shoes off, I walk on water. Jesus boat and BAM! He caught a shark.

That was the Haiku I just came up with.

Cake. Cake is on my mind.

The Mad God What's on your mind right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Scotch. Scotch is on my mind. And in my hand. A nice bottle of Johnnie Walker Double Black Label I got for my birthday last week. I'd highly recommend it for anyone who particularly likes the smokiness of a good scotch, double black is a much smokier blend than standard black label. I have a new favorite scotch. Like, holy shit this stuff is good.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    Im wondering where some of the members of this forum have gone. Laquer_head, Noxious.sunshine, Mier_link, Order, Halie, OnOneRyder,Gypsy Elder and the almighty Sasquatch,

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still here, I just lurk more than anything.

I'm thinking of/worrying about how tired I'm going to be later today because I haven't been able to get sleep yet.

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    Everytime I saw a guy with a beard today I couldn't help but laugh. Poor guys, thought my friend and I were making fun of them xD

Hey KZ I hope you get on Shivering Isles I think you need to reach a certain level, I waltzed in when I was level 20. Say hi to the nice gatekeeper for me ;D

Oh this is on my mind right now

#LOCKE4GOD What's on your mind right now? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a lot on my mind right now. But right right now, I'm wondering how the **** one spells quesidiahs... and why I've never eaten one before. Damn. So good.

Quesadillas. Two Ls in Spanish for some inexplicable reason makes the sound of a Y. On my mind now, is how in the **** people came up with shit like this for their languages. It's like, every single ****ing one
    has something stupid like that about it. Would it have been too difficult to assign one sound to one letter and just stick to that?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User What's on your mind right now?
    Time travel...specifically Lost. Been rewatching it and just started season 5. What a coinkydink that Once Upon a Time just ended season 3 with an episode with the same name as Lost's season 4 finale. Difference is for all the wacky stuff and loose ends Lost still feels as solid as I remember it being, whereas OUaT started out ok and has become extremely convoluted and shallow. Would at least be enjoyable if Hurley was still in it.

Not sure I like much of what I've been watching lately in general. Ressurection has been the only decent one recently and I'm not sure it'll come back. Haven has been good but it's hard to tell whether they'll continue to make up new conflicts rather than ending it when necessary. Did enjoy Person of Interest but haven't kept up with it. The Mentalist has been dropping in quality since season 3 unfortunately as it used to be a favorite. Under the Dome is almost as bad as OUaT, though I don't know whether that's just the source material as it's one of the few Stephen King books I haven't read.

The internet is the best and worst invention ever. Simultaneously.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 05-19-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Registered User What's on your mind right now? Pikachu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why am I not picking my classes for the fall semester? Do I like having a shit schedule? Seems like it.

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    The number of times I think “I don’t care” while people are talking to me is really getting out of hand

Don't worry too much, I think that at least 95% of the time people are talking to me. Also I usually imagine killing them.

I will finish the hunt What's on your mind right now? Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    the almighty Sasquatch,
    I miss my sassy too. So out of the loop.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Bananarama What's on your mind right now? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm getting really sick and tired of driving 50 miles each way to work at this bullshit job site every day.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm getting really sick and tired of driving 50 miles each way to work at this bullshit job site every day.

I know the feels, 42 miles a day just for work, not to mention the 15+ to go hang out with friends after work.

This was before I moved to Texas.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Memento RK What's on your mind right now? Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, hai! That's like my drive too! Let's be friends!

I really don't mind it though. My job keeps be busy, and I quite enjoy that.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

I can relate to this whole long drive to work thing. I have to drive a whole 3 miles to work every morning. It's a killer on my gas.

I work 2 min drive from my place. I still probably pay more for petrol than you guys anyway. Costs me $80 for a full tank.

I wanna say Australlia is something like 6 USD per gallon. I usually get by for 3.50-4.50 depending on where I go and how fancy I get.

wtf is a gallon

edit: *erherm* What is a gallon in relation to a litre? And at what currency conversion does this work out to be when compared?

A gallon is about 3.8 litres. Stupid ****ing imperial units.

So about 1.57 USD per litre. Which would work out to around 1.7 Aus $

And I think my estimate is a little high on your prices, I think it's closer to 1.5 or 1.6 Aus $

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    A gallon is about 3.8 litres. Stupid ****ing imperial units.

So about 1.57 USD per litre. Which would work out to around 1.7 Aus $

And I think my estimate is a little high on your prices, I think it's closer to 1.5 or 1.6 Aus $
    I have paid as high as $1.70 per litre, cause I need that high octane shit.

Yeah, that'll do it. I get premium for just over 4 USD a gallon. So right around 2/3 of what you pay.

What is a litre in relation to a liter?

I will finish the hunt What's on your mind right now? Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Going only 10 over the speed limit but because you're listening to rob zombie you feel as if you are going 90 MPH
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast