View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Orlando Area Theme Park?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animal Kingdom

1 14.29%
  • Epcot

3 42.86%
  • Hollywood Studios

0 0%
  • Island's of Adventure

1 14.29%
  • Magic Kingdom

1 14.29%
  • Seaworld

1 14.29%
  • Universal Studios

0 0%
  • One of the Water Parks (Aquatica, Wet N Wild, Typhoon Lagoon, or Blizzard Beach)

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park

Registered User What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park Locke4God's Avatar

What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park

Just don't pick Magic Kingdom because it's the only one you know, but esspecially if you've been to Orlando, which of these parks are your favorite?

Personally for me, it is a virtual toss up between Epcot & the Magic Kingdom. The Magic Kingdom is classic and has many of my favorite rides (Pirates, Space Mtn, Thunder Mtn, Haunted Mansion, etc.) But Epcot has the other half of my favorite rides (Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Soarin) plus the futuristic/more adult feel of Epcot, the far better selection of food, and the fact that you can drink alchohol there give it a big plus as well.

Universal and Island's of Adventure are great and are both expanding. Seaworld just added a 2nd roller coaster, giving them 3 solid rides now.

I'd have trouble believing you could make much of a case for either Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom, but have a shot at it if you like. Hollywood does have (Tower of Terror, Aerosmith Coaster, and Toy Story) along with some other decent attractions, and AK has (Safarie, the Rapids, and the Abominable Snowman) which are solid, but they really have zip after that. And there are the water parks, but I didn't include them.

So which is your favorite?

No Bush gardens?

Although thats in Tampa isnt it ?

My fav would be island of adventure, twin dragons and incredible hulk kick ass!

What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park Jin's Avatar
    Epcot. When I was a kid I worshiped that ball like a pagan sun god. Over half the pictures we (I) took were of that ball.

And I like when people try to commercialize culture, so that was fun too.
    Last edited by Jin; 12-15-2009 at 08:18 AM.

Until now!

Death Before Dishonor What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gotta love them water parks. no particular favorite they all kick major ass. A close second would definitely be Epcot, used to go there all the time as a kid with my family and friends...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Master of the Shadow Key What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I love the Animal Kingdom. I'm a HUGE animal lover and being able to see all those cool animals while also being able to ride coasters with a Yeti on it and traveling back in time to the Dinosaur Era is awesome! The Tree of Life is also very nice and I always try to find each animal on the tree.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Sir Prize What's your favorite Orlando Theme Park Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Jin. The most fun to be had was at Epcot. Although not for the same reason. I love eating ethnic food. Eat Mexican, then French....Japanese. Then go fly on Soarin and Mission: Space. Fun. Plus they had that really kitschy English tea shop... Twinnings. I don't like Twinnings too well. They have okay loose leaf teas. But you could buy British sweets. I bought a chocolate-covered bar of Turkish Delight. The pub there made Scotch eggs(eggs wrapped in sausage and crumbs) Fish and chips were amazing. The French pavillion had the best Gateau au chocolat. The Japanese pavillion had amazing Sushi and tea.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 12-15-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I've been to Magic Mountain, not no Kingdom.

Didn't see the Wet N Wild in the other. Had one of those here in Vegas long time ago. It was fun, went a lot during the summer with friends.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I hope everybody realizes that Magic Kingdom is what you might know as Disney World. It's the main park, you know, with the Castle, and Mickey, and all that.

Yeah I'm not suprised that Epcot is winning this so far. I don't if you guys went when you were young, but that park has gotten so much better. Mission Space & Soarin, 2 of their biggest rides are new in the past 10 years, and Test Track is way better than the Universe of Motion ride they used to have. My wife and I love to go during the Food & Wine Festival. It's a really good time to walk around the showcase. All they need to do with that park now is reimagine the area where Figment is. It's just and old ride and neither that or the Shrunk the Kids show are all that exciting. If they can get something in there that's better, they'd really be kicking some ass.

You mean Disney Land? The boring theme park with it's horrible other theme park connected to it?
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

no,,, Disney land is in CAlifornia. Disney World is in Orlando. But the term Disney World applies to all 4 of the major parks in Orlando as well as the water parks and other attractions. What you think of as Disney Land in California, the main park, is called the Magic Kingdom in Orlando. That's the park with Cinderella's castle, the haunted mansion etc. It's called Magic Kingdom.