Thread: What's Your Favorite Disney Ride?

Registered User What's Your Favorite Disney Ride? Locke4God's Avatar

What's Your Favorite Disney Ride?

It can be anything from any of the major parks, water parks, Disney Land, Disney World,,, anything. But Disney only!

So you have some Classic Favorites like Pirates of the Carribean or the Haunted Mansion, or new things like Soarin & Test Track.

You also have other Parks like Animal Kindgom with Expedition Everest & Safari, or Hollywood Studios with the Tower of Terror or Toy Story.

Some other big ideas?

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Space Mountain
    Mission Space
    The Matterhorn
    Buzz Lightyear
    Splash Mountain
    Spaceship Earth
    Aerosmith's Rockin Rollercoaster
    Star Tours
    Jungle Cruise

And tons of Others,

The Mad Tea Party, Indiana Jones Stun Spectacular, The Great Movie Ride, Peter Pan, Tomorrow Land Transit Authority (People Mover), Snow White's Scary Adventures, Nemo & Friends, Elen's Energy Ride, Astro Orbiter, Stitch's Great Escape, Dumbo, Tomorrowland Super Speedway, Carousel of Progress, Maelstrom in Norway, The Land, Figment, The Three Calabros in Mexico, Hollywood Studios Backlot Tour, The Country Bear Jamboree, Small World, Philharmagic, Tom Sawyer Island, Dinosaur, any Parade you can think of, Kilamingaro Rapids, Primevil Whirl, and these don't count the water park rides which you can list.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 04-01-2011 at 10:20 AM.

.............. What's Your Favorite Disney Ride? smurphy's Avatar

Re: What's Your Favorite Disney Ride?

Man I am so envious of all the different options available in America. In Disneyland Paris the only really good rides of note are Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, the Indiana Jones ride, the Aerosmith ride and the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The rest are all mediocre at best. But of all the ones I have tried I liked the Aerosmith ride and Space Mountain the best. Mainly because of the acceleration as well as not knowing if you were upside down or the right way up most of the time. And the relatively short queues for the Indiana Jones make that a firm favourite of mine as well.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What's Your Favorite Disney Ride? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Well, I'll come back to this post in about 3 years when I save up money for an vacation... o.o

Closest I ever came was Sixflags new england... >.>

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Sir Prize What's Your Favorite Disney Ride? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I liked Soarin, Mission Space and...idk if this counts, but I loved the Behind the Seeds tour. Worth the time.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

HA I never go on rides at Disneyland, that's the last thing on my mind. I'm always far too busy trying to figure out which Disney character to seduce in a picture. And Funnel cake.

I would rather enjoy myself exploring the different themed areas and going through Micky's fridge "CHEESE AGAIN!??"

I've always liked the haunted house though, I have to go through it at least once every time I go.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Bass Player Extraordinaire What's Your Favorite Disney Ride? Joe's Avatar

It's been about a decade since I went to disneyworld (In florida), so I'll just say that if there is a hell, it's not fire and brimstone at all.

It's being stuck on the "It's a Small World" ride forever.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!