Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are your parents job ?

Air from my lungs. What are your parents job ? Violet's Avatar
    Only one of my parents work and that's my dad. He's been a truck driver for over 30 years and makes decent money. He's gotten clocks and things over the years from his job. One time he got this cool 3-trailer modeled truck and a bobble head. I always liked sitting in his truck when I was a kid, too, so I could pull the horn from the cieling.

My mother sells things on eBay. Like. Not our stuff. Other people's stuff. She has a whole website with a gallery of all the products, and then links to ebay auction pages. It's pretty cool. She goes to house parties and stuff and steals as much stuff as she can, and then she advertises everything as stolen on eBay. Buyers like the fact that the items are stolen. It gives them a story. This one lady even found her antique lamp on eBay and bought it back from my mother.

My father is the president of Iowa.

ABUSE OF POWER, SIGNED ALISYN

What are your parents job ? Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    Father:The Estate and Property manager for all of the property on Long Island of Cleveland Browns' owner Randy Lerner (and some in Cleveland). Its a good job. We get free football tickets.

Mother: Asst. Teacher for Spec. Ed. in MY high school. Hate her job. too close for comfort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2