View Poll Results: What's your IQ and age!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Age under 15

6 10.00%
  • Ages 15-18

21 35.00%
  • Ages greater than 19

25 41.67%
  • 60-70

1 1.67%
  • 70-80

1 1.67%
  • 80-90

1 1.67%
  • 90-95

2 3.33%
  • 95-100

1 1.67%
  • 100-105

2 3.33%
  • 105-110

3 5.00%
  • 110-115

5 8.33%
  • 115-120

5 8.33%
  • 120-130

15 25.00%
  • 130-140

16 26.67%
  • 140-150

10 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is your IQ

100 is considered the average IQ, so you're above average.

Vagabond Thief What is your IQ Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mine is 108 but it could be higher because some of te questions i wasnt realy paying much attention to lol people kept talking to me so I just guessed on a couple instead of really trying harder but this was all it said.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

thats the only thing it gave me otherwise i'd have to pay for the whole report it says. Also I do write alot and always did good in english class and whatnot so I suppose its true.
    Last edited by Rikkuffx; 02-26-2008 at 09:49 AM.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

I actually spent the time to take the little test and got a score pretty close to my past score. It was 127, so I guess I've maintained my idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikuu
    100 is considered the average IQ, so you're above average.
    Yay! I guess that's a good thing. The little paragraph at the end of the test said I was an insightful linguistic and something else. Just shows that internet tests aren't always accurate since I'm pretty ignorant, bad with words, and uncreative. Funny little test it was.

TFF's Token Imp What is your IQ Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A pointless 133, but it's just a number after all.

Knowledge isn't determined by a number.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Warlord of Your Mom What is your IQ ultima_trev's Avatar
    The problem with these Intarweb based IQ tests is that they seem to provide more common sense testing that anything. I've taken Tickle several times, ranging from 127-133, which is well above average, but the ratio of someone having such a high IQ as opposed to an average IQ (~100) is 1/1000. Since everyone can seem to score at least that high, at least on this forum, these tests are obviously complete crap.

Undisputed masters of all creation since 2004.11.11.

I took it like a week ago or something, and I think I got 137. Or it was 138, but I think 137. Like everyone else I don't think it really means much anyway, though.

I forget what else it said. Probably wasn't that accurate anyway.

Only reason I took this was because I had nothing better to do. =P

I just recently took a an IQ test (as I do every year) and it said 144. The guys said that it's high enough and I think I improved since last year it was 140. Weird but one of my annual goals is to get a higher IQ every year. Though I think it's not an accurate way of testing how smart someone is lol

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Registered User What is your IQ winterborn86's Avatar
    i got 115 but i neva been any good wiv mathmatical stuff i jus guess lol

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Well I did it again, due to turning 18 since the last time. This time I scored 144, when I really did think I'd score lower due to being older. But then as I did the test before, it shouldn't have surprised me that I got a higher result.

YAYS!
    victoria aut mors

Air from my lungs. What is your IQ Violet's Avatar
    My IQ score now is 120. . Hmm o.O I didn't really see that one coming. I'm talking to Nathan on voice chat and he's very distracting, so I thought I'd score at least in the 90-95 range.

Whistling Songbird What is your IQ Asectic's Avatar
    Age 14 currently and when I took an IQ test in facebook I got an score of 107. Not sure if they're right really. I don't like these IQ tests. Reminds me of that horrible tutor entrance test >.<

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Blog Entries
    I saw and took the test and I was pretty satisfied with my 113. I wasn't dissappointed cause I knew I F's with math I'm good at language but I prefer the numbas'. Check me out!

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.
    I'm proud of this cause this way I know I'll be good as an employee to somebody when I work for them. Yeps, it's good to be average.......
    Last edited by Secret Weapon; 04-22-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Soup Kitchen Jerk. What is your IQ Polk's Avatar
    Congratulations, Brad!
    Your IQ score is 133 This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    OMG I'm JESUS.

It wanted me to sign up for a bunch of different offers, though. And I had to sign up at the damn website just to get my score. But still. I beat you, test. You are now my bitch.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Maker of Long Posts (Often Offline) What is your IQ Totakeke777's Avatar
    Wow. I hate the online Tickle test. I was 12 when i took it and I got a score of 126.

Details:

Facts Curator

Your IQ Score is: 126
    Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in grade school. You may feel comfortable in classroom settings where absorbing details is critical. You're also able to learn from example and piece together all the little facts in life to get to the big picture. That's why you never stop accumulating information as you walk through life.

Your strengths lie in both the verbal and math realms — placing you in the same arena as someone like Bill Gates. Gates has the ability to not only store and retrieve an especially large amount of specialized data, but to translate and present that information to the population at large. His entire empire is based on this unique talent. And to think — your brain works in this same way! When it comes right down to it, you and other Facts Curators can ride a wave of information to live a truly enriched life.

But who cares? I am me. I am the smartest person in the entire universe. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

But really, who cares? I got over 100, which is good for me.
    My TFF Family:

Anachlirium - My (Over) Loving Grandmother
    Athna Loveil - My Anime Crazed Cousin
    Dark Squall - The God Father
    MC Benny - My Hyperactive (And Imaginative) Bro
    Meier Link - My Aunt's Stepsister's Husband's Brother-In-Law
    *Yesha* - My Hyperactive Sister

Everything is art... But is art everything?

I invented Go-Gurt. What is your IQ Clint's Avatar
    I don't like IQ tests, because no matter what the actual score is, people always exaggerate. I mean, just look at the numbers that people gave; 160, 192, 153, 167. I'm not saying that all these people aren't extraordinarily intelligent; I'm just saying that I doubt it (epically that guy who gave a score of 192, considering that only about one in a thousand score above 180.) The tests are bias. They say "You have to know this particular bit of information, or you're an idiot." The reason for this is because it would be too time consuming to make up an individual test for everybody who wants to take the test. It's much less time consuming to tell somebody that they're mentally retarded. I'll use myself for an example of this. If I were being tested on math, I'd score about a 110. If I was tested on sociology, on the other hand, I'd score about a 160. That's kind of a large range, hence the reason why these tests are bias.

These tests also put people into categories. Those who score poorly, are classified as stupid, naturally, while those who score about 130 or such are classified to hold superiority over everybody else. It's just another pecking order on the social scale. In my opinion, the test shouldn't be given.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2