Thread: Christmas!!!!!!

ProtectYourHonour

Christmas!!!!!!

Dear all,

Today I just could not hold back any longer..I just HAD to do something Christmassy...I put the decorations up in my room, but going for the BIG decorations next weekend..

..has anyone else started early?

Lord Deity of Harmony Christmas!!!!!! Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Hmmm.

My mother just maked some Mini-Santas from wool and took in stars in the windows...

So... I geuss it's quite early...

We have atleast NOT picked up the Christmas Tree yet!

And... im happy for that lol.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Shake it like a polaroid picture Christmas!!!!!! RagnaToad's Avatar
    I was over at a friend of a friend's place, and before leaving we decided to put up a christmas tree. So we did. It was only when it was up that it dawned to me how ridiculous it was.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Gingersnap Christmas!!!!!! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is a little mini-Christmas tree with lights and ornaments sitting on a dresser in my room that has been up for two years without me taking it down. Does that count?

I love Thanksgiving, so I prefer to give it the attention it deserves before I barrel into Christmas.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Christmas is still too far away for us to think about putting decorations up. We usually do that about two weeks before hand.

In a way, I'm glad we don't. I'm not religious, but the decorations aren't what Christmas is about. The way I view Christmas is time to spend with family and friends, and I don't see how decorations fit into that (unless we're helping each other set it up, but even then that doesn't take nearly long enough for us all to have some proper fun whilst doing so).

Lol. I don't even think any of us (aside from my brother... ¬¬; ) have even thought about what we'd like. When you get older, it gets harder to pick something that you'd enjoy without a large price on it. ;-;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Katy is dead. She died a while ago. Christmas!!!!!! KatytheHedgehog's Avatar
    Right now... somewhere in the middle of Spira
    some of my presents had been order early....
    Heaven & hell in one immortal demon hedgehog warrior

Che
    I hung some mistletoe on my crotch. Who's up first?

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Christmas!!!!!! Tallulah's Avatar

Bah Humbug!

No, really, I have already bought all my Christmas presents for people, apart from my Secret Santa present for work, and I have done so since October.

Also I am going to buy a tree (artificial) because my mum says she has bought a special Christmas decoration, and I also have some knitted Santas and snowmen (also knitted by my mum) to decorate it with.

Govinda
    It's November.

Round the lot of you. Seriously.

Death Before Dishonor Christmas!!!!!! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me and my roommate aren't going to be putting any decorations up in our apartment...

I plan to go to my moms house on the 1st of december and put up all her lights and her christmas tree..And while I am in Oklahoma I will be outting the lights and tree up at my grandparents house for them....

Me and my roommate don't really see the point of putting them up at our house seeing as how we are going home to our parents place for christmas...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Christmas!!!!!! Xanatos's Avatar
    It's still too early for decorations, Christmas is one month from now so what's the hurry.

As for the decorations and the overall preparation for Christmas, we usually do that one or two weeks before Christmas, enough time to take care of everything.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Bananarama Christmas!!!!!! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's not even Thanksgiving yet. I say there should be a law that the Christmas season shouldn't start until Black Friday, and that the radio stations shouldn't start their 24 hour stuff until the 11th.

I've been seeing commercials for Wal-Mart and those stupid Lexus commercials since Halloween. I know Christmas is super-commercialized now, but c'mon.

We don't put our decorations up until the weekend before Christmas, or at least 5-7 days. We tend to get sick of looking at it, and we really don't want to be sick of Christmas before the actual day even rolls around.

I usually pick up presents when I find out what people want. I kind of like the accomplishment of getting everything early, but at the same time I feel like I miss out on the holiday frenzy. As long as everyone's happy, I don't really care.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I feel epic... Christmas!!!!!! Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    I typically wait until a week into December before the decorations make their journey out of the attic. It starts with the Christmas Tree(but don't worry, its a cheapo assemblage tree). Anyway, after that, things start to come in slowly. When we first unpack everything out of the attic, our entire living room is full of large boxes. Needless to say, its hard to move around.

Among other things, are various neon signs saying stuff like "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year." The last things to go up are... well, the inflatables in the yard. Such classics as a Santa on a motorbike, Frosty, and a really, really big Gingerbread man. o_O

So that's my Christmas set-up. From cheapos to overly sized gingerbread men, our house is a strange one... O_o

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Christmas!!!!!!
    My family likes to set up Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving Day, after the big meal. I don't know why we absolutely have to do it on this day, because most of us just want to sleep off that turkey-induced tiredness, but nope. My mother insists that it be done on that day.

Anyway as for what we put up: We have 3 Christmas trees. One for the main room, one for all the kid's ornaments, and one for the dining room. We have a 5 foot tall mechanical Santa that sings and "dances" (actually he just moves his mechanical hips from side to side). We also have a huge collection of the Snow Village that takes freaking forever to put up. I don't understand what is so great about the Snow Village. You can't really play with it (which is no fun...), because it's just for looks, but my mother loves how it looks and it makes her happy.

We also decorate our lawn and the outside of our house. We have light-up reindeer and a big inflatable snowman. We usually just line the outside of our house in Christmas lights, but they're the icicle ones.

As for taking all of this crap down, it's usually done sometime in January. My mother believes it's bad luck to take it down before then.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Crash Boom Bang Christmas!!!!!! Lily's Avatar
    I've finished all my Crimbo shopping but Ive not got my tree up yet, I'd never put it up before the 1st at the earliest, infact a couple of years ago, I didnt even bother putting it up at all. I'm such a bah humbug, I hate Christmas, it causes nothing but stress and I'm also skint to boot

Il whack my tree up when Ive redecorated which should be the next few weeks, if if doesnt happen til after xmas though, chances are Il be having another treeless year... haha

Oh well, the mothership will have hers up and chances are I'l be marooned at hers for a good ferw days anyway

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Christmas!!!!!! Tallulah's Avatar
    Our town had the Christmas lights switched on last week (19th November; yes early I know! ) I had planned to go, but I was tired from work (nine hour day!!!!) and forgot all about it.

It was a shame because my friend's little girl was in the choir.

I always like to decorate the tree myself. The one rule about Christmas decorations in our house is that we never get a fake tree. Fake trees are horrible, I know people like them because they don't drop Pine needles everywhere, but you don't get that Christmasy smell throughout the house without one. It doesn't feel like Christmas without a real tree.

My neighbor is the one who starts decorating for Christmas in like September. They go all out, so people go waaaay overboard and try to compete with the other neighbors. Sure, your house is the brightest, but you also have the highest electric bill in the neighborhood. It must really suck trying to take all of those down after christmas.

We also always have to get those holiday hard candies that you can only get during Christmas. I'm just usually excited for the seasonal Starbucks coffees

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    I've already been listening to some of my christmas music. In fact, I downloaded the Weezer Christmas EP in like October, I think (although I haven't really listened to it much yet.) I'm getting all my Christmas music on my computer, and making a christmas list. I need to borrow the Muppet's Christmas CD from my sister or brother. But yeah; I appreciate Thanksgiving as much as the next guy, and I look forward to the family gathering on Thursday (followed by getting up ass early on Friday) but I enjoy doing whatever the hell I feel like doing, and I felt like listening to Christmas music early Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Air from my lungs. Christmas!!!!!! Violet's Avatar
    I haven't been focusing on any Christmas stuff yet. I did have some ideas for December such as decorating the house and whatnot, but I don't know if my mom is up for it this year. Probably not.

I suppose I should start getting into the spirit and listen to some tunes.

Registered User Christmas!!!!!! Yesha's Avatar
    Yes.. we aLready started decorating.. my younger cousins aLready put some giant red socks on different pLaces of the house, we started buiLding the White Christmas tree.. and Lighted up some christmas Lights outside our house..

which are good to see.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

I will finish the hunt Christmas!!!!!! Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't intend on decorating. I grew up in a house without X-mas so I never got accustomed to decorating every year. However, now that I am married my husband's family likes to decorate. Seeing as we go over there for X-mas; we kind of just leave it to them to do all the decorations. Our house will be bare this year.

At my work they are making us go decorate though. So I have to join in on that. It'll be fun, and good practice for when I start decorating. Maybe in the next few years I will start doing lights and crap. IDK :-)

I love looking at all the decorations though. I plan on taking my son through the town X-mas eve to see all the lights in our neighborhood.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Cilla vs. Games Christmas!!!!!! Priscilla's Avatar
    We haven't started putting Christmas decorations up yet. We usually start early December. It takes a while because our living room is quite large and my mum loves to decorate it completely.

We don't need to do as much this year in the way of decorating as it's my Auntie's turn to host Christmas. Which I am a bit annoyed about. I'd rather be at my house because of some ongoing issues between my immediate family and theirs. As this is Christmas though, I can put this aside.

This will also be my last Christmas in Australia before I move to England. So this is quite exciting. My last 45 degrees Christmas. Awwh, I will miss that. Cold lunch and swimming in the pool is a lot of fun.

As for Christmas presents there isn't anything I really want. This is because since I work and have worked for quite some time, if I want anything I will just buy it. I am going to get new clothes for England though. That would be nice.