Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you think of this man?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) What do you think of this man? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: What do you think of this man?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Magistrate View Post
    I believe Ivalice is south of Hawaii.

See I can play the sarcasm game to. Just because you took a chart probably made by Obama doesn't make you right. I think the looking at the situation we Americans are in now is my proof.

We are out of jobs, we have Obamacare, we have a president who spends more time beating around the bush than answering real questions about real problems.

Hahah. You are hilarious.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Passing fair judgement What do you think of this man? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post

Hahah. You are hilarious.
    I consider myself a comedian so glad I made you laugh.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Judge, either counter Che's points with actual fact/any kind of effort or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

#LOCKE4GOD What do you think of this man? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alpha, no channel is ever truly unbiased.
    You're right about that. But a good news agency would at least try. Look at the information I quoted from that university study. How many of them are trying? Which ones have never heard of journalism (hint: Fox News is at the top of that list)?

You have to watch it from all perspectivse in order to get a grasp on reality. Obviously Che doesn't do this though.
    Actually he does, and we discuss issues in the news on a regular basis. So yeah,

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Judge, either counter Che's points with actual fact/any kind of effort or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
    Whatever nix.

I'll take your word on it Alpha.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Shake it like a polaroid picture What do you think of this man? RagnaToad's Avatar

This thread is funny in a sad way.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

This thread is just sad.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I for one wasn't so aware that one man could be blamed for so much, probably because he shouldn't be? It's too easy to pass the blame onto this one man when millions arn't willing to look themselves in the mirror and admit that they're more worried about incredibly small tax raises than they are about sending thousands off to foreign countries to die. Ignorance and greed by the public is the major contributing factor to all the problems you're currently facing.

Shake it like a polaroid picture What do you think of this man? RagnaToad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnOneRyder View Post
    I for one wasn't so aware that one man could be blamed for so much, probably because he shouldn't be? It's too easy to pass the blame onto this one man when millions arn't willing to look themselves in the mirror and admit that they're more worried about incredibly small tax raises than they are about sending thousands off to foreign countries to die. Ignorance and greed by the public is the major contributing factor to all the problems you're currently facing.
    I like you
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

It's people like you who would have our country become communist. If we don't fight the wars how do we protect our freedoms?
    Figured I'd share this with everyone because it's pretty remarkable.

This the negative rep I received from Judge, and it's pretty pathetic to see people who think like this. Such wild accusations with nothing to back up the claims, blatant ignorance of a differing opinion. How does ANYTHING I've said equate to supporting communism? That is such a shot in the dark that's it's not even the slightest bit reasonable, it's truly one of the stupidest statements I've read on this forum to date...and I've read plenty. There was absolutely no intelligent thought put into that statement whatsoever and I am ashamed for you, that after growing up in one of the most privileged countries in the world you cannot bring yourself to attain a reasonable level of comprehension of reading, politics or understanding those with differing opinions.

Wow!

The judge is a retard who tries to act smarter than he really is, dime a dozen on the internet unfortunately.

Notice how he is claiming this and that but not backing it up with ANY form of evidence and when challenged he just says "whatever" and continues to dodge.

In other words hes just a Giant Cunt, just ignore him

You're right in every sense of the word Ryder

It's people like you who would have our country become communist. If we don't fight the wars how do we protect our freedoms?
    LOL What wars are you talking about? Hasn't been any war since WWII, unless your referring to America's paranoia and arming Iraq and then going to blow the shit out of them??? That's not fighting a war mate, that's target practice.

Nobody is threatening America's freedom, yis do that yourself with your bullshit law system
    Last edited by nix; 08-24-2011 at 06:51 PM.

#LOCKE4GOD What do you think of this man? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

While I think your targeting Jusge a little too much (mod?), this whole idea of fighting wars to preserve freedom is ridiculous.

Which freedoms? Where? When?

Gay rights? Abortion rights? The right to a healthy environment and equitable economic system? Which one of those was al-Qaeda, or Saddam, targeting?

The Arab Spring was what the Niddle East needed, nor Bush's wars. Granted, Obama couldn't have just yanked Anerica from them, but I guarantee that the basis for a sustainable peace, sovereignty and freedom cones from within, not from beyond.

Which countries intervened in the struggle for Anerican independence?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    While I think your targeting Jusge a little too much (mod?), this whole idea of fighting wars to preserve freedom is ridiculous.

Which freedoms? Where? When?

Gay rights? Abortion rights? The right to a healthy environment and equitable economic system? Which one of those was al-Qaeda, or Saddam, targeting?

The Arab Spring was what the Niddle East needed, nor Bush's wars. Granted, Obama couldn't have just yanked Anerica from them, but I guarantee that the basis for a sustainable peace, sovereignty and freedom cones from within, not from beyond.

Which countries intervened in the struggle for Anerican independence?

HAHA are you posting from an Iphone by any chance?

Gingersnap What do you think of this man? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

nix, you can argue opinions but stop trolling and name-calling omg.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    The judge is a retard who tries to act smarter than he really is, dime a dozen on the internet unfortunately.

Notice how he is claiming this and that but not backing it up with ANY form of evidence and when challenged he just says "whatever" and continues to dodge.

In other words hes just a Giant Cunt, just ignore him

You're right in every sense of the word Ryder

LOL What wars are you talking about? Hasn't been any war since WWII, unless your referring to America's paranoia and arming Iraq and then going to blow the shit out of them??? That's not fighting a war mate, that's target practice.

Nobody is threatening America's freedom, yis do that yourself with your bullshit law system
    I notice you fail to present any evidence yourself nix. Infact you didn't even state an opinion to begin with. Why don't you think about what you post next time.
    Last edited by Judge Magistrate; 08-24-2011 at 07:37 PM.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

I know, i didn't post an opinion. That's because i don't have much knowledge on the subject matter, Alot of others in this thread do though, its you dodging them im referring too. Can you at least pay attention?

Ya see i don't post about shit i haven't a clue about, unlike you this thread is proving

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) What do you think of this man? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Judge Magistrate. Have you realized that your opinion is a very uneducated one yet? You can keep pointing fingers at everyone in this thread and stuff, I can deal with that. What I don't deal with well is the fact that I might not have gotten through to you at all with my posts. I just don't want your stubborn attitude to be the reason you're going to be uneducated forever. And now I can sleep better because nobody can say che never tried to help anyone.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    So Judge Magistrate. Have you realized that your opinion is a very uneducated one yet? You can keep pointing fingers at everyone in this thread and stuff, I can deal with that. What I don't deal with well is the fact that I might not have gotten through to you at all with my posts. I just don't want your stubborn attitude to be the reason you're going to be uneducated forever. And now I can sleep better because nobody can say che never tried to help anyone.
    I'm willing to accpet your point che. I never said that I wouldn't you provided solid reasoning and everything. What I don't like now is nix sitting on his fat arse and insulting me.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Fat? I'm deeply offended, how dare you flame me..

Hewerya love...? What do you think of this man? seanb's Avatar

Someone close this please?

It was started on a whim because of all the Obama threads that were closed here, unfairly IMO.

Now it's become a snowball of bickering, which at the least is mildly amusing.

Thanks

No I like this thread, I demand it be left open!!

OP requests that the thread be closed. I am in agreeance that this thread has ran its course but will leave it open for time being to see if anythin of decent content properly researched and sourced comes out if it.

As far a off topic posting, flamming, flame baiting, trolling and spam are concerned it needs to stop now.

Ally feel free to close this if you wish.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2