Thread: What do you think Area 51 is for?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What do you think Area 51 is for?

Aliens. Thats what i believe. Why else have a military compound with stupidly high security in the middle of nowhere? Every time the word Aliens and such is said with in an inch of the place, they will find a way to shut you up - wheather that be with the smell of money, or taste of lead, they WILL shut you up.

A lot of the pics of the 'space ships' are fakes, but some to look real! When you think about it, there is a lot of evidence for aliens, but Area 51 'protecters' cover the evidence up with: "The crop circles were made using wood and string!" or "That pic is hot off photoshop! FAKE!"

If there are such things as aliens, and Area 51 have any info on them, why won't they share the info with us? It's our Earth too!

(I DIDN'T KNOW IF THIS SHOULD GO HERE, ON IN INTEL. DISCUSS. SO I'M SORRY! PLEASE, NO MORE WARNINGS!!!)
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 04-08-2008 at 02:31 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown entity View Post
    If there are such things as aliens, and Area 51 have any info on them, why won't they share the info with us? It's our Earth too!
    Because aliens aren't from earth

Who knows what area 51 is for. Could be aliens, yeah. I believe there's no point in just saying "there's no such thing as aliens" because we can't prove they do not exist. Whether or not they're in area 51 is another matter. I don't think it is aliens. It's been speculated for years that there's aliens in there. If there were, the government probably would have given up trying to conceal it. They'd maybe not show us what the alien(s) is/are, but they'd have probably been liek "yes, it's aliens. leave us alone!"....

....maybe.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Govinda
    I think it's just a military base.

Why build a base in the middle of nowhere?

- You can see aggressors, be they in planes, cars, whatever, coming from a long way off and prepare for them.

- It gives you space to test your new, possibly very loud, light-producing weapons with a minimum amount of people seeing them/disturbance.

- Plenty of restricted airspace - do what you want when you want with your newly-developed planes.

- You can tell who's watching you from space anyway; being in the middle of nowhere lets you see who's watching you on the ground. That place'll be up to its ears in ground based radar.

Personally, I think it's their favourite place to test new weapons, be they conventional, airbased, biological, maybe even nuclear (still don't believe anyone takes the Test Ban Treaty all that seriously). Creating a myth about aliens is a good way to offset your potentially illegal military wanderings and activities. And it's in the middle of nowhere - you'll be left well alone, and can shoo anyone who comes in, and do so a long time before they get too close to the base itself.

Edit: As for the aliens part, well. My theory on that stands the same as why I'm pretty sure the Americans couldn't reasonably fake a moon landing. That many people keeping that quiet? There'd be a covert Mulder and Scully team in there I'm sure, out to bring the alien Truth to the world. And besides which, if the Americans are keeping them hidden away in an underground base they can't be that interesting; if they were interesting, money could be made from them, and that's something I think they would capitalise on.

Or maybe we're all being hoodwinked. Still. Another reason why not: aliens fly through vast space, and then crash into...Earth. A tiny little rock. And they land right in America. Of course. I mean, it's not like they've navigated black holes, magnetic storms, crossed the boundaries of time, avoided suns, dodged asteroid fields...and then crashed into us. Hmm.
    Last edited by Govinda; 04-09-2008 at 06:26 AM.

What do you think Area 51 is for? Yuki-onna's Avatar
    "Aliens" are probably the best myth in history. Because so many people believe the government are trying to cover them up. Well, I think the government are trying to pretend to cover up aliens. As said before, it's a great cover for military operations.

Besides - think about it - the odds of some intelligent lifeform built on the same atoms as us, similar sorts of principals and intelligence, having developed a superior form of space travel, then coming to Earth, of all places - if that happened and they really could locate our planet, they'd probably take one look at us, turn around, and put up cautionary tape around our solar system.

Seeing as we're quite the destructive little buggers.

They may land for a pop tart, though. As I think these might be the best thing in the universe. That's why I put one on the roof everynight. They may just take the bait.

Continuing, have people been in space? By now, I guess. I think it's a waste of time and money. But Area 51? Probably weapons. Genetic experimentation, viral weaponry, the whole Umbrella plot. Things they don't want the public to know they're doing, so they mask it in some ridiculous story that a lot of Trekkies will make a big fuss about, distracting from it's true purpose.

Ah, America.
    I remember when you were happy with a RADISH.

Che
    It's not aliens, they are humans from the future sent back to change our ways so that our future does not turn out like theirs. However, when trying to come back to tell us they crashed. Now we're ****ed twice.

Bananarama What do you think Area 51 is for? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We do have a lot of illegals in New Mexico, don't we? And I'm sure one or two of them are employed as janitors there. So yes, we do have aliens at Area 51.

I'm on fire today.

In all reality, I'd like to believe that we're not the only intelligent forms of life out there. Case in point, if you look at how humanity is today, you can kind of understand why aliens wouldn't come here. Poor ole Steve the alien got drunk one night and crashed his ship into Earth and look what happens. He gets all sliced up and dissected and nobody ever heard from him again. If I were Steve's friend, I'd be a little afraid to show up there too.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The middle of nowhere is the best place to build a military base. How do you detect who is an attacker when planes are all over places like Los Angeles and NYC?

Its narcissism that makes us think that aliens would come to Earth. We can't respect our government and we elect rich, out of touch businessmen every four years to run our country. Why would they come here?

I always thought the same thing Govinda thinks. Area 51 seems like it's meant for military purposes like plans for destruction, plans for weapons that cause the destruction, and plans for practicing their weapons that cause the destruction to cause destruction. They'll need lots of space to play with their destructive toys so that nothing is accidentally destroyed in the process. Me thinks it's just a nice desolate area where people can leave them alone to do their thing.

Aliens? I believe in aliens, but I have no clue if they've come here or not yet. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. I don't understand why anyone would want to try and cover up the idea of aliens though.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Wray
    Why would they come here?
    By accident of course. And then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-onna
    if that happened and they really could locate our planet, they'd probably take one look at us, turn around, and put up cautionary tape around our solar system.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I think it's a military base used for testing out new weaponry. To me, in ways it makes more sense than the alien theory.

It COULD be aliens, and I won't dismiss that, and I could definately see why they'd hide them. Think about how freaked out people reacted to that radio story of "War of The Worlds" all those years ago. People panicked, they went utterly insane. If aliens did exist, they might want to conceal something like this because it would terrify people. I don't know if it would still have such a profound effect on people if history were to have repeated itself... But you never know.

But yeah, a military base seems way more logical to me, or some kind of labratory carrying out experiments on something...

Today, we're developing some really frightening ideas of "science" for medicine. Just lately, a human embryo was created in a cow egg. The thought of that disturbs me. This is just the kind of thing that makes me paranoid about the world. These types of experiments disturb me, even if they are for medicine. Still, I wouldn't begrudge any scientist for looking for a cure to some horrible disease.

Also, who remembers Dolly the sheep? A CLONE. What if they're cloning humans in their labratory for making some sort of super soldier? It probably sounds absurd now, but if you really think about it, it's more than likely possible now. It would still be flawed, thats why they've needed so much time to perfect it.

Anyway, you got me all excited about this topic now.
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 04-09-2008 at 01:06 PM.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Che
    Actually, it's probably just where they make the new skittles flavors.

Maybe they're not cloning humans.... but cloning ALIENS. Yes... every conspiracy we've suggested occurs in Area 51. It's like conspiracy-land. They'll be charging for entry in a few years so we can see stuff and they made loads of money. that's the mother conspiracy O_o

And yes, they could make skittles in conspiracy-land too.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron