Thread: Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you

Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you

Tell us a weird/funny/awkward/interesting experience that you've encountered. It can be something recent or an old memory. Please only post real occurrences that have actually happened to you personally
    Last edited by alexiuspine; 03-06-2014 at 03:09 AM.

Boxer of the Galaxy Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Rowan's Avatar
    I saw the ghost of my dead friend in the reflection of a powered off tv screen in the early hours of the morning. I was completely sober but I was not mentally stable.

Queen Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Crescent's Avatar
    I was out at a club one night last year with my friends n we were all dancing till I needed to go to the bathroom so not wanting to wait for them I went off by myself. Once I got out of the cubicle I was at the sink washing my hands whilst staring at my reflection thn this really pretty girl came up nxt to me n began washing her hands then looked at me thru the mirror n smiled sweetly at me ..just as I was bout to leave she pushed me back against the wall near the exit thinking she wanted to bash me but then she shoved her tongue down my throat. We were making out whilst girls were coming in n out I didnt hear much a couple drunk girls were laughing loudly thn yelled get a room u sexy btches we both stopped n started giggling n she told me her name n I mine.. hoping it wouldnt get too awkward, she(Paulina) then abruptly let me know that her bf was waiting outside for her and we both just laughed harder. So she left first n i went back to the mirror to fix my hair like nothing happened. I began to feel the pain in my back from the force against the marble wall then I left to find my friends who were calling me the whole time if they thought to check the friggin bathroom they wouldve found me. I told em what happened they kept pestering me to point out the girl but im sure she had already left by then if she didnt I couldnt see. Id label that experience under all 4 -weird, funny, awkward and interesting Ive had a few

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, Paulina is such a bad name.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Queen Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Crescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Man, Paulina is such a bad name.
    It was the first time I heard that name before n I thought it pretty. And so was she.

Gingersnap Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I can't top any of that shit.

Uuuugh

Okay.

Last Halloween, I was carving a pumpkin with my fiance, and I guess I was just really comfortable or forgot he was there, but I let one rip (purely rainbows, I assure you). He heard, and immediately called me out on it. Toots have been fair game ever since. So I guess it's not really awkward for us, but it makes other people feel awkward when I tell them about it.

You're welcome.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Boxer of the Galaxy Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    I was out at a club one night last year with my friends n we were all dancing till I needed to go to the bathroom so not wanting to wait for them I went off by myself. Once I got out of the cubicle I was at the sink washing my hands whilst staring at my reflection thn this really pretty girl came up nxt to me n began washing her hands then looked at me thru the mirror n smiled sweetly at me ..just as I was bout to leave she pushed me back against the wall near the exit thinking she wanted to bash me but then she shoved her tongue down my throat. We were making out whilst girls were coming in n out I didnt hear much a couple drunk girls were laughing loudly thn yelled get a room u sexy btches we both stopped n started giggling n she told me her name n I mine.. hoping it wouldnt get too awkward, she(Paulina) then abruptly let me know that her bf was waiting outside for her and we both just laughed harder. So she left first n i went back to the mirror to fix my hair like nothing happened. I began to feel the pain in my back from the force against the marble wall then I left to find my friends who were calling me the whole time if they thought to check the friggin bathroom they wouldve found me. I told em what happened they kept pestering me to point out the girl but im sure she had already left by then if she didnt I couldnt see. Id label that experience under all 4 -weird, funny, awkward and interesting Ive had a few
    Similar thing happened to me many years ago, except the girl was ugly. Was I sexually assaulted?

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    I was out at a club one night last year with my friends n we were all dancing till I needed to go to the bathroom so not wanting to wait for them I went off by myself. Once I got out of the cubicle I was at the sink washing my hands whilst staring at my reflection thn this really pretty girl came up nxt to me n began washing her hands then looked at me thru the mirror n smiled sweetly at me ..just as I was bout to leave she pushed me back against the wall near the exit thinking she wanted to bash me but then she shoved her tongue down my throat. We were making out whilst girls were coming in n out I didnt hear much a couple drunk girls were laughing loudly thn yelled get a room u sexy btches we both stopped n started giggling n she told me her name n I mine.. hoping it wouldnt get too awkward, she(Paulina) then abruptly let me know that her bf was waiting outside for her and we both just laughed harder. So she left first n i went back to the mirror to fix my hair like nothing happened. I began to feel the pain in my back from the force against the marble wall then I left to find my friends who were calling me the whole time if they thought to check the friggin bathroom they wouldve found me. I told em what happened they kept pestering me to point out the girl but im sure she had already left by then if she didnt I couldnt see.
    Damn thats hot as hell. Naughty girls haha

Something weird that happened to my cousins and I most recently. I was helping set up a luncheon at my aunties when about 10-15 wasps came swarming into my aunts loungeroom.

Thats all I got.

I've had some weird shit happen to me.

Wont even post it on here.

Wont even tell Che about it on Skype.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Bananarama Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess the freakiest thing that's ever happened to me happened about a year and a half ago. I had downloaded a messenger app on my phone to talk to peoples not in America, fo free. I had the app for a while, and never had any other friend requests, other than the people I was talking to.

And then one day I get a contact request from my Dad... who had been dead for almost 2 years at this point. I hadn't bothered to take his number out of my phone, mostly because I'm lazy.

Now obviously, he didn't download an app from beyond the grave, but it was sufficiently freaky, since I only knew one other person who had this app.

I was almost hit by lightning once too. A random storm struck while I was on a job site. I was walking to get cover when a lightning bolt hit a rebar dowel for the second floor masonry about 5 feet from where I was. Everything around me went white, except for my shorts... fairly sure those were brown.

Kidding.

But really, I saw the lightning strike and it was right in front of me. I was pretty freaked out the rest of the day
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Hewerya love...? Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you seanb's Avatar
    hhahah

Once it was a sunny day, me and my friends were in the park throwin frisbee like a bunch of douchebags. Then we got a load of beer, and drank away. but I had to get a bus, so I had about five cans in me getting on the bus and I hadn't pissed yet and oh yea the bus journey is 6 hours, and takes one mid-way break. It cant stop cos its on the motorway

so roughly there was 2.5 litres of fluid in me,... luckily the bus was empty and I was at the back, as the pee-level reached the brim of the bottle. (its harder than it sounds, peeing in a bottle, especially while on your knees crammed between the seats on a moving bus's floor) , you have to leave a gap between the willy and the top of the bottle to allow the air to escape from the container due to its decreasing capacity.

anyway, after that bottle was filled I had to fill the other, which had no lid, so I end up stuck sitting there holding a full bottle of urine for around 2 hours. I accidentally let a bit spill on the floor in my slightly tipsy state.

It was quite weird

Registered User Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you
    If anything weird has happened to me, it's been dwarfed by crazy dreams I've had. I think my life has been relatively boring. Perhaps part of it is not believing in any supernatural stuff and thus not thinking much of odd occurrences.

Suppose one might be having tried to learn to fire a bb gun in boy scouts. Couldn't get mine to work and yet when shown my target sheet, there were plenty of holes in it. Think it must have been others shooting mine by accident.

"Tiger Hair" Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you HeroZero's Avatar
    Until I can dredge up actual memories from college (which I assume there must be some) I will tell something from childhood.

My family went on a yearly camping trip to go fishing and mountain biking and other camp type things. When I was pretty small proably 6-9 I do not remember the age, I went to go ride a trail with my older brother (4 years older) and didn't put a helmet on. We get to the trail (which is flat mind you with gravel and small rocks) and my brother asks me where my helmet is which I promptly tell him I forgot it, he gives me his (which was an old one that was hardened styrofoam circa 1990~) and we start riding. I get maybe another twenty thiryty feet down the trail and find the one big stone to ride straight into, stop dead, and fall over. Brother checks to make sure I'm okay and i am and we continue the ride. We get back to camp and my dad asks why my brother doesn't have a helmet on, he retells the story and then my dad asks what happened to the helmet i was wearing. He then points out a rather size-able divot in the helmet that almost went through the 1 inch or so thick helmet.

Thank god that rock hadn't found my skull without a helmet, and for my brother looking out for me.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    I've had some weird shit happen to me.

Wont even post it on here.

Wont even tell Che about it on Skype.
    Nobody wants to hear your shitty stories anyway, Loaf.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

"Tiger Hair" Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you HeroZero's Avatar
    One minor oddity was with me and my dad singing a particular song just hanging out while doing random shit cooking or some such, and my sisters get home and are singing the same song, not more than a few words off from where we were in the song. Apparently they had been listening to that particular song in the car just before they arrived.

Obviously they were mentally sending us the music.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

#LOCKE4GOD Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I spent all of today working, while listening to Jamiroquai... you know, the hat guy. Virtual Insanity? This guy.

And when I finished, I went into the metro supermarket to buy some food. They were playing Jamiroquai. Weird.

And then I got the train home. The guy next to me was reading the Jamiroquai Wikipedia article. Creepy.

And now you're watching a Jamiroquai video! WTF! Get out of my mind.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When I was a kid, I had a close relationship with my aunt. She'd come and stay with us almost every weekend, babysit and stuff. She met some guy, and they quickly fell in love, and it was sweet. He liked hanging out with me and my brother too. And then the dreams started.

Basically, I had a dream that she was pregnant. When I asked her if she was, she was positive that she wasn't, but I freaked her out a bit. A week later, she texted my mother the good news!

The next dream, I discovered she was having a boy. She didn't want to know the sex, but I knew she was having a boy from before a computer could tell you.

And the third dream, I witnessed the birth of my cousin as it was happening. I woke up the next day, and asked my mum if she'd had her boy yet, and it turns out she had. I could even describe the room she gave birth in. Weird.

I still have similar dreams now and then, where they actually happen. I don't talk about it often though, because it weirds some people out. You can imagine that I wish half my dreams never do - I'm prone to a lot of bad dreams too!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Persistent Flourish Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Alice's Avatar
    I too have had experience with dreams that predicted events. I had a dream about a house my family was buying, and some time later, we moved into the same house. I'd never seen it before in my life, and the detail was spot on, right down to the same old lady that lived right across the street. There was also another occasion where I saw my ex talking to their crush. I only brought this up to them after they confirmed they were interested in someone else, and it scared them. Understandably so, I suppose, since I got every detail of their appearance right. Dreams are interesting like that. It does make me worry about the bad ones I have, though.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Back when I had my very first Facebook account, some random dude sent me a message saying hi.. I said hi back, but then we didnt ever talk again.

I started college that Summer and had to take speech/ Com 101 .. Im leaving the first class of the semester and I hear someone calling my name.. I was like "wtf?" cuz I didn't know anyone.. It was the dude from Facebook.. We were in the same class. Thankfully he switched to another college like 2 wks in.

Bananarama Weirdest thing that has ever happened to you Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My mom and her best friend from high school wound up having kids (me and a girl) within 2 weeks of each other. After we were both about two months old, our parents had a play date at my house, where she pushed me off a couch. Never talked to her again, not until high school.

One day, my freshman year, I was standing on the subway platform, waiting for a train. A girl calls my last name, and tells me that she pushed me off a couch when we were babies. I later called my mom to confirm, and it was all true.

Now the crazy thing about that is that we didn't go to a public, zoned high school, based on living in the same area (we would have gone to different ones). We both went to the same private high school.

We've been good friends ever since, to where it's like a brother-sister relationship.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers